[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can be done about the fat epidemic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

http://archive.is/5gfAW
Any hope for these people?
>>
>>113070507
O SAY CAN YOU SEE, BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT
>>
>>113070507
take away their privileges
>>
Put them in a ring and make tjem fight to the death over a chicken nugget.
>>
>>113070507
I was fat and then got depressed when I caught a glimpse of myself in a window reflection and decided to simply stop drinking sugary drinks and eating lots of sweets and walking for a minute of 90 minutes a day. Lost 20 pounds over 2 months and am a normal weight now.
>>
File: 1486781553261.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1486781553261.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>113070507
>woman
>>
>>113070950
I agree. People who let themselves get to this point do not deserve to get Government assistance because they get fat.
>>
>>113070507
Increase health insurance rates for fatties by 500%. Remove them from organ donation eligibility. Require mandatory fitness classes. Legalize fat shaming in any situation; including the ability to terminate a fattie from the work place.
>>
>>113072282
sounds like Japan, but it seems we gotta do it
>>
>>113070507
Stop giving them rascals to move there fat asses on.
>>
1. Elect an obese retard president
2. Watch as he embarrasses himself for 4 years
3. ????
4. No more obesity
>>
If you are Fat and over an unhealthy weight you are not allowed to buy shit food. Mandatory salads.

And none of those fucking buggies get up and walk.
>>
>>113070507
Abolish food stamps
>>
Stop subsidizing their health insurance on the tax payer's dime would be a good start. Once we stop subsidiing we should even go in the opposite way and out additional taxes on them such as with a federal consumption tax.
>>
>>113070507
We can use them to make soap.
>>
I was 109 kg (240 lbs) and in one year with proper dieting (including cutting off shit foods) I went to 80 kg (176 lbs) so everybody (but fewest people with genetic diseases) can lose weight, those who don't are simply lazy (I was for long time).
1) Make obese people refusing treatment pay more in healthcare
2) Promote healthy food and not that shit that most Americans (and other Anglo-countries) eat
3) Promote homecooking and decent ingredients. I saw documentaries and I can't believe what shit you eat, we would not give that shit to our pigs.
4) Promote gyms and beauty standards of athleticism (already implemented, that's why you see feminist landwhales clinging to "fat acceptance" and similar bullshit).
5) Promote full awareness that one will die of obesity
6) Destroy fast food and added sugars in food.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.