[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is best way to trigger racist conservative?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1452441801652.png (107KB, 399x536px) Image search: [Google]
1452441801652.png
107KB, 399x536px
>be me
>family members are fucking conservative shit
>my great grand-father made money by dirty bussiness with politician
>He support politician who claim the block of agricultural goods from abroad.
>politician actually blocked it by imposing crazy amount of traffic tax.
>My great grand dad buy many lands by dirty money

I am ashamed of this family....
What can I do for good? I am thinking to give all lands to refugees and immigrants for free.

Is this good way to trigger conservative family?
>>
>>110896603
Nobody wants to immigrate to japan but weebs, anon.
>>
>>110896963
hey. We have syrian refugees.

Let's give it to them
>>
Hey America you guys got any of them nukes left? I think you need to finish the job
>>
>>110896603
CON-KNEE-CHE-WAH
I am a democrat white man with large penis
I will give you 20 grand for your land
You will not have to maintain it as I will be the land owner and use the land to host other foreigners, mostly from the Mediterranean Area, the northern part.
Also, Don't talk to the Feds about it, capish?
>>
>>110897118
Well are those poor refugees gonna get lifetime welfare support? Because if not, they're most likely going to go and leech from another country.
>>
>>110896603

Marry a black girl.
>>
>>110896603
Put your animu waifu pillow into the trash can for everyone to see.
>>
>>110897434

How you been doing lately, Jimmy?
>>
>>110896603
By being a productive and helpful member of society, that really gets 'em going!
>>
>>110897714
Eeehh, pretty good
I think I'm about tah make a deal with some gook and help tha family sell more "Furniture"
>>
>>110897574
why do you assume I like girl?

It's anti-homosexial act.
>>
>>110896603
Act like a ghetto nigger?
>>
File: 1479500753591.jpg (15KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1479500753591.jpg
15KB, 552x414px
>>110898231

Trust me, you've already triggered them more than you'll ever know.
>>
stop replying to this retard you cancerous newfaggots
>>
>>110898231
Itt: English teacher tries to pass as Japanese (again)
>>
>>110899173
what would you do if I am real Japanese?
>>
>>110899420
I'm just not going to stop you from needlessly throwing your parents' money away, even if they did not have anything to do with your great grandfather.
Just listen to the people that are actually in this mess: no amount of leftist virtue signalling is going to compensate for the fact that you are taking literally uncivilized people into your country, and believe me, you wouldn't like if Tokyo was filled with blacks and arabs just "aimlessly" roaming the streets and forming groups in your train stations, just as much as I hate seeing the amount of drug dealing that goes on in the parks and train stations in my city by the same people you want to take in.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.