[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

By god, you degenerate western scum makes me sick. What a relief

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1485598831669.jpg (3MB, 4648x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1485598831669.jpg
3MB, 4648x2200px
By god, you degenerate western scum makes me sick. What a relief that 100 years from now just a few of your cancer infested degenerate mental houses called countries will exist.
>>
>>109567568

this tribal stuff retards us from learning the truth about reality however at some point science will prevail allowing us to learn the truth of our origins and manage our future (homo evolutis)

we're emotional apes clutching at the shore of our revolving rock hoping the sun will continue to rise in the morning
>>
>>109567568
Protestants might be worse than muslims
>>
File: 1484536621956.jpg (15KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1484536621956.jpg
15KB, 208x206px
>>109567568

Stop worshiping a dead jew on a stick.
>>
File: 1484682492542.jpg (27KB, 438x474px) Image search: [Google]
1484682492542.jpg
27KB, 438x474px
>>109569455
>tfw too smart to be atheist
>>
>>109568793
>at some point science will prevail allowing us to learn the truth of our origins

>le tips fedora

Science cannot teach about meaning and reason, its empty and naked without philosophy.

Also science has become your new religion "Researchers have found..." doesn't mean what comes after the"..." you will believe it either cuz scientists found it.
>>
>>109571693
matter*
>>
>>109571352
>athiesm meme
Abrahamism -- that is, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, are all falsifiable. A god, in the concept of a creator beyond the known universe/space-time continuum is not impossible. God, in the sense of Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, and other such names, is a fictional, tribal idol to the cults of Judea reformed and reinterpreted with identical mythology/common lore to fit the regions it has come into. Every part of the great myth is a lie that is easy to pick apart, and while these religions hold some worthy life-lessons and general guidelines (especially Christianity), it is simply not the way, as it creates a big lie that sows the seeds of nihilism when you comprehend the fundamental wrongness of Abrahamism. Athiesm, in the anti-Abrahamic sense, is a byproduct of the inherent flaws in the big three religions. No one who genuinely believes the religions can truly be considered smart, nor can people (i.e. mainstream athiests) that take this notion at face value and use it to account for some bullshit sense of critical thought.

Science, in the sense of the personal quest for the most logical explanation and the establishment of an understanding of facts, is not a religion. Blindly accepting the easily corruptible academia's findings is anti-Scientific.

The athiest meme here, is wrong. I'm actually more of a pagan/Neo-Druid. I'd rather acknowledge the beauty of our inherent connection to and origin within nature, and focus my spirituality on keeping the balance within my lands, and sharing folktales involving honor and glory.
>>
File: wbegwYv.jpg (34KB, 708x720px) Image search: [Google]
wbegwYv.jpg
34KB, 708x720px
Presbyterianism best protestants, better than the episcopal kikes that hung my ancestor and cut of his head and hands.
God awarded us with a great empire along with our English brothers while the orthodox and Catholics done fuck all.
>>
>>109572806
best bait yet
>>
>>109572806
Now we have drifted from our presbyterian roots and traditions we have gone to shit as a nation and have become an embarrassment on par with the orthodox half turks and cathy feet lickers.
>>
>>109571693
still, religion: "read these books" they explain why I have the correct answer to reality will not be as successful as science: "I found something interesting, try it for yourself"

all science becomes philosophy when on a high level of speciality. the mathematics falls away. That's why they call it a doctorate in the philosophy of <subject>, phd
>>
>>109572931
Thanks my dude.
>>
>>109567568
The supposed "Russians do not need minorities" quote by Putin is a known Internet hoax. Russia is 10% Mudslime and Putin throws real nationalists (the ones who oppose Central Asian mongoloid immigration) in prison. Putin loves it when his oligarch friends get rich off illegal immigrant scum labor.

Besides, Russia is a multiethnic imperial state. East of the Urals, pretty much everyone is a "minority" or an ethnic Russian with significant mongoloid ancestry.

The Russian Orthodox Church was fully subverted by Judeo-Bolshevist KGB operatives so I doubt that the current clergy are trustworthy at all.

Putin is a Russian neocon and nothing more.
>>
>>109571693
t. smelly dumb selyak scum

Did you catch the cross this year or was the water too cold, you stupid fucking pseudo-christcuck?
>>
>>109573386
Furthermore, read up on Arkady Rotenberg, Putin's corrupt Jew buddy and puppet-master.
>>
>>109573909
science is founded in the religion of the illumination

enhancing physics and making better informed predictions is a form of nature worship
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.