[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mmgo/ Make México Great for Once - "God Save the King"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 39

File: 1484359815668.jpg (283KB, 2048x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1484359815668.jpg
283KB, 2048x1458px
Thread dedicated for the (attempted) discussion of Mexican politics, meme creation and the pursuit of happiness

>English preferred as Lingua Franca unless it greatly interfieres with the posible interpretation of what you want to say

Last Threads
>>107453281
>>107177003

On the last thread we discussed the possibility of forming an group as a way to have a foundation for a political movement ( >>107453281 ).

Thus this thread will be mostly focused on brainstorming ideas and setting a clear goal and strategy.
>>
>>107595083
>god save the king
We wuz... ehh... just roll the heads.
>>
>>107595700
>Salinas
>Not the king

You need some history lessons
>>
>>107595083
looks like the Basque flag desu
>>
>>107595083
vete para hispachan , paco
>>
>>107596593
A Politician's speech is very similar to the Basque gibberish
>>
File: 1219640564646126.gif (31KB, 651x432px) Image search: [Google]
1219640564646126.gif
31KB, 651x432px
Mexico should dissolve into its separate regions.
there's separatism brewing in the north,and whats happened today in Cancun is going to wake those Maya cucks up.
the country is having a very chaotic year an trump isn't even in office yet.
if amlo wins,i doubt the northern states or any other tax paying states would want to keep up the gibs for central and southern Mexico.
i don't see a future for mexico sadly unless amlo loses and i doubt it as theres like 6 parties dilluting the vote and there will
be several independents too and amlo is going to have support from the unions jumping ship from pri a
>>
>>107595083
>that baldie piece of shit a king
>salinas
>a king
jesus christ, erase your fucing thread, that fucker was a fucking cancer (just as much as AMLO and their chairos are).
>>
>>107596968
>Not calling him a king as a way to describe the way he handed power and as a way to taint his presidency even more
You should know that Mexico (Not New Spain) has had only Emperors, not kings
>>107596858
If Mexico were to dissolve it would be only in two with the possibility of Cancún succeeding for a very short time (Like the whole República de Yucatán business). The South can't survive on its own and the Centrer won't have it easy, their situation would become even worse not that the Center has to give gibs to the south without the North's money

The North would be just chilling, having to drink imported tequila
>>
>>107596858
i think it will happen unless heavy decentralization occurs,letting states handle their affairs with a small federal government.don't understand why there isn't a federalist party in Mexico yet
>>
>>107597628
>>107598337
>>
File: IMG_2100.png (1MB, 1136x640px)
IMG_2100.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Its over guys. Gringos have won. The only hope for México is someone that "Makes it great again" or a Dictator.
>>
>>107598415
>>107598337
Separatists groups are not uncommon and are not outside of mainstream politics:
>http://www.proceso.com.mx/470164/proponen-legisladores-del-pan-nuevo-leon-abandone-pacto-federal

Even I saw some graffitis in Baja California Norte calling for its independence. But everyone I know seems to be agains it.

Supporters seem to be made mostly of people who do not understand neither politics nor economics, and people who do understand them and have an opinion on it.

On another note

I am going to be a fresa faggot so do not take my word for it. But all the people I know are in the high-medium class and the only thing they want is to be able to work, everyone else who is in a lower social class seem to be, while most good people, the kind that never blames himself for their problems and falls for the "Dude, Fuck the Gov, amiright?". The people I meet come from all social clases and were able to grow, so manny of Mexico's problems come from most people missing what these people have.
>>
>>107598568
The Gringos have being winning since some guy in a wig wrote "We the People" on a piece of parchment
>>
>>107595083
Hi guys, what we ( all north americans ) need is :

-A fair inmigration system, we dont send you shitheads, you dont come here only on spring breaks and you can buy a house/land without all that fucking 50 percent bullshit.

-Easier laws for the 3 of us in the north america hemispshere to make business, investments and stock options, too much red tape for our citizens.

- Enforcing lower crime rates across the usa and mexico areas, canada , well those leafy guys are pretty chill.

How about we do only those 3 things ? It would be pretty sweet.
>>
>>107599378
Dont be an asshole, there ARE hardworking people in the usa and they are only reaping what they sown.
>>
>>107599222
South and Center states leech from the money made in the North. We norteños are upset because we only lose from being part of México.
>>
>>107599222
The truth is , the poorer you are , the easier is for you to imagine a change in the system , whereas a higher class people , want stability in that system .

Neither is correct, in my humble opinion.
>>
>>107599632
Sorry, I forgot to specify that I was only talking about Mexico.

But I do know where it comes from, it can't be possible that all poor people are poor because they don't want to work.

I have lived in a bubble in that case, so I need people to tell me exactly the source of their economical problems, but I have seeing enough from the workers to hold my case at least for a percentage of the population
>>107599901
Is there any solution for that that does not involve fucking the lesser parts of Mexico. Making their spending more efficient seems like a good way to start, but to gain a lot of money you need a lot of money, so a reform may never happen without a good incentive (Could that incentive be the promise of an independent North if the other states fail to fix themselves?)
>>
>>107599461
It would be amazing if we had an union like the EU. Being separate is bullshit, we are not criminals.
>>
>>107600417
>Mexico
>White
>>
>>107600549
a custom union (no free movement of people) could work
we could put tarrifs on china
an let the uk and australia,nz join
>>
>>107600417
Not me, I spend a lot of time outside.
My family is fairly white, but all kids start as pieces of coal and get lighter and lighter the more they have to work inside.
>>107600269
I can confirm this, we (high-ish class) while Criticising the government, want stability. The condition of becoming self-sufficient seems to take away the urge to make things better as not to risk what we have.
>>
>>107599901
Have you ever hears of Hamurabis Code ?

"The strong shall protect the weak"

Lets be honest, if you live in the Big 3 cities in mexico , CDMX, Monterrey and Guadalajara, you dont have ANYTHING to envy ANY fucking city in the world. The problem is that we have an enourmous disparage of wealth , knowlege, infrastructure etc, if we , citizens of those 3 cities/ stats , dont give to our other brothers, well the rest of the country goes to the toilet.

Shit if we didnt apport so much to the union, the big 3 would be first worl tier.

But again, we are mexicans, all of us, so we have to suck it down a bit.
>>
>>107599222
people lose hope that things will change and end up looking for alternatives.
the situation is shit nuevo leon getting one fith of its taxes back is horrible
>>
>>107601159
>>107600948

"The Greater Mexico City has a gross domestic product (GDP) of US$411 billion in 2011, making Mexico City urban agglomeration one of the economically largest metropolitan areas in the world.[18] The city was responsible for generating 15.8% of Mexico's Gross Domestic Product and the metropolitan area accounted for about 22% of total national GDP.[19] As a stand-alone country, in 2013, Mexico City would be the fifth-largest economy in Latin America—five times as large as Costa Rica's and about the same size as Peru's.[20]"

This is from WikiPedias page btw.
>>
>>107600948
The problem in our case is that we have very competent people and africa-tier people in the same country.

People without a proper economical education tend to waste all their money very quickly, so helping them would be like trowing the money away.

The solution, for me, would involve not people directly helping each other but Mexicans helping other Mexicans help themselves; "I will stop buying imported products from big supermarkets hoping that that will give more work for the lower clases" and other things like that. Basically giving opportunities instead of the product of someone else's work
>>
>>107601587
Does anyone have any idea where all the tax money goes? Corruption and all

Mexico has a shit ton of money already and we really have no excuse (unlike countries in smaller and less productive regions) to have so many living like this. We should be SuperPower n' shit but somewhere the money gets wasted on useless programs, hookers and such
>>
>>107601611
Obviously, consuming our own products would be one of the top priorities, but lets be honest, there will always be foreing companies with better products.

I mean , i had a fucking Chrisler that lasted 23 years without a hitch, THAT my friend is a great endorsment for the usa and the people building said product.

We need to do the same in mexico , but regardless , it will take time.
>>
>>107601587
remember that city has all the government agencies all the bureaucrats and embassies ,university military colleges ,even a fund for just being the capital and pretty much everything is based in Mexico city paid by the
federation of course
it still receives more tax money that what it pays
>>
>>107596858
>balkanization is good meme
>>107598568
>dictators are good meme

When I stop seeing this retarded ideas, then, and only then I will have hope for the future of this place.
>>
>>107602545
i totally agree with you but , imagine that east coast AND the west coast did not apported anything to the federal government in the usa. Maybe only Texas would be able to overcome such situation.

It would very hard for the other states in the usa to fill the gap of both coasts , the same problem , in an smaller scale of course happend in mexico.

Sorry for shitty english btw.
>>
>>107602274
We have to start from the bottom up. We can still buy things like American cars and be bro's with our greatest BBF. But for things like Corn and basic products we should be consuming Mexican only.

Then more trends will develop that would make our markets more and more profitable, letting them to expand and other Mexicans to explore new business opportunities. We may need to make it fashionable to use Mexican products.

Maybe some clothing company would appear and start selling modernised traditional wear, giving some sector of the natives access to a lot of markets in México that their stands in front of the cathedral would never be able to reach.

Something like that; a gradual conquista of different markets
>>107602808
>"Democracies are good for unorganized and apathetic countries" meme
>>
why are did threads allowed? nobody gives a fuck about mexico fucking sage
>>
>>107603366
The only good thing about your post are those digits
>>
>>107602808
>>When I stop seeing this retarded ideas
>>retarded ideas
This is 4chan, btw, you WILL see a lot of retarded ideas, and i love this site for this.
>>
>>107603366
VPN much?
>>
>>107602808
The problem is that all these goverment leeches dont do shit. I mean, look back at Porfirio Díaz days. He build a strong country because all the power was in his hands. The Revolución only fucked us. Democracy has hurt us most than it has helped.
>>
>>107603565
>>107602808
"A Monarchy only needs one wise person, Democracy needs the majority to be wise"

The problem is finding, setting and protecting such wise person
>>
>>107603036
those states must change or face reality
there is no reason to burden the productive the keep the weak alive
Mexico would grow better if it rewarded the productive members and expected the weak ones to change or else they will just expect the fiscal gibs me dats
even in the usa i dont support the southern states and their gibs
its just my opinion my man
>>
File: monterrey.jpg (1MB, 2883x1935px) Image search: [Google]
monterrey.jpg
1MB, 2883x1935px
>>107595083
Amigos.

as a /NL/fag whats your stance on our stance of quitting from the Pacto Fiscal?
(all money nuevo leon generates stays in nuevo leon).
Because we give 250 million pesos every year to the nation to sustain states that dont produce shit and only recieve 54 million.

will it go through? will nuevoleon be great again?
>>
>>107603163
>>107603764
Better than a dictatorship. And I understand that I am in a place where people worship Pinochet and Porfirio Díaz, and sometimes even Franco or other meme fags, but in reality, more than 90% of the people living under one live like absolute shit, while the countries themselves never develop. Might as well worship Fidel Castro, which was also a fucking cunt.

>>107603485
I am talking about IRL. Those are pretty mainstream ideas.

>>107603565
>pofirio diaz
>strong country

I know, I know "hurr durr, chairo".
>>
>>107595083
That flag in your pic makes me have feelings that I've never felt before. It makes me want to invade and conquer.
>>
>>107603809
The indios bring us a lot of money in tourism and serve as a cultural glue for us, that makes the more harsh methods impossible to apply
>>
File: 1448593613176.jpg (47KB, 384x384px)
1448593613176.jpg
47KB, 384x384px
>>107603564
tu puta madre pendejo, tragense mi pasta
esque porque, porque tienen que ser tan egoistas y tener que sobresaltar su presencia, desagradable presencia, no tiene nada de orgulloso ser mexicano, al menos ser un puto corrupto o alguien adinerado que supere el promedio mierda de vida mexicano, pero probablemente ni eso son, asi que porque no mejor hacer lo mas razonable y dejar atras su estupida "identidad nacinal" yo soy mexicano y no me enorgullece nada, por algo todo aqui es anonimo, dejense de mierda y vayanse al puto facebook a chingar que son mexicanos o hacer las tipicas estupideces de estos, haganse el favor a ustedes y a todos, por eso espero que trump gane, porque los idiotas mexicanos siempre estan hablando mierda de los gringos incluso sin saber lo que dicen y nomas alguien famoso(futuro presidente) les dice sus verdades y le hechan su mierda, que decepcionante para la raza humana son
>>
>>107603163
FUCKING BINGO

Yes , i dont think any goverment program or foreing investment will save this country , we, as in WE THE DUDES IN THIS THREAD need to make our own companies , our own products , and make them better , cheaper than foreing companies , is in OUR hands , not some fucking partido politico (political party) or some "magical dude" (i am looking at you AMLO) or foreing intervation. Leike they said in the HBO series the wire :

"This is Baltimore, the old gods dont come in here"

Well, lets apply that to us, shall we ?
>>
File: 20150515_invade.jpg (174KB, 1021x734px)
20150515_invade.jpg
174KB, 1021x734px
>>107604016
Pls start in your east
>>
>>107604094
There was a long time my friend , that being "American" (USA citizen) was a treacherous, perfidous thing to be, but guess what ?

Those people....

Did not give a fuck what their MotherLand thought, their brothers and sisters and guess what my shill friend ? We as Mexicans , have a the strongest empire in human history as NEIGHBOURS, if YOU think that is a liability , well you are wrong.
>>
File: self-hater-faggot.jpg (131KB, 878x514px)
self-hater-faggot.jpg
131KB, 878x514px
>>107604094
>
>>
>>107604178
I am already going to inherent a company (It makes tools of a certain kind), the problem is that it only generates Mexican jobs for administration and marketing, all manufacture occurs in Pakistan and I see very little opportunities here.
I would have to experiment by moving an unimportant sector here first and wait a few years for the infrastructure to be built (it is the safest route)
But I need to mature and learn more before I dare to do anything to the company
>>
File: IMG_2219.jpg (23KB, 488x215px)
IMG_2219.jpg
23KB, 488x215px
>>107603813
Tamaulipas fag here. We all Northeast states should form a country. A powerful and rich one with no veracruzanos in. What do you say?
>>
>>107605061
We would be better off if we were to make the rest of the country our bitches

I do not want all that culture to be lost because the Americans invaded after the south was unable to pay all the debs they are sure to get
>>
>>107603813
could be used as a bargaining ship to renegotiate the pact.
>>
>>107605007
You are telling me that you are about to inherit a tool making company in Pakistan , that has 200 million people, and is surrounded by developing economies (krysgistan,afghanistan, fucking Kazahkstan) and YOU , yes you are whining about it ?

Search this , please :

-3D printing , specially light based printing.
-Mexican products that are unable to bre produced in those areas becuase of climate issues .

Nigga, if i were you i would first by some books about forgotten people , you know , the guys who truly created industries.
>>
>>107603813
I honestly don't have an opinion. Where does that money currently goes exactly and where will it go if you keep all the money you generate?
>>
File: Sweett Trump.jpg (134KB, 895x505px)
Sweett Trump.jpg
134KB, 895x505px
>>107605424
>>107603813
I am worried that the army would get involved, causing a revolution, causing an american invasion, causing us to lost everything

Whatever we do we need to be as little violence as possible
>>
>>107603565
Yes , but we have to let go our past , i mean i also would like to have the mexico of porfirio diaz , but , we have to work and fight in the sense of adversity . Right NOW , not in the past

Is like France stopped giving a shit because Naopoleon lost. Those guys , well , they just keep on trucking, the same as the U.K.
>>
>>107605688
estado de mexico is the greatest net receiver of government money proportionally to the amount of taxes it pays and nuevo leon is the greatest payee
>>
>>107605061
it would be great, im in
>>
>>107600417
Mennonite living in Guadalajara here.
>>
>>107605061
Top kek.

>Tamaulipasfag

Shit would be like the Wasteland then
>>
>>107606077
You guys have internet?
>>
File: le mexican bear.png (206KB, 697x582px)
le mexican bear.png
206KB, 697x582px
>>107595083
Why don't you just make Slim your emperor?
>>
>>107606195
As I said, I live in Guadalajara, my father moved us here a decade ago.
>>
>>107605688
every state sends taxes if i remember correctly (impuesto sobre la renta, impuesto al producto trabajado) and then it gets divided to all states. Nuevoleon sends the most money and only recieves a third, basically NL takes care of poor states that dont produce shit
>>
>>107605937
>>107606351
Do you have a source for the numbers? I would like to see all the states, desu.
>>
>>107605590
The company is not that big, we use factories that were already established, we only ask them to do X and to put our logo on it.

I know other people that are and I know what I need to expand (they have some beautiful CNC machines that can make titanium dental protests that cost a fortune).

I want to make this company that did not existed a few years ago to grow and make the market my bitch, but I need time.
>>107606257
El Rato is enjoying retirement with his best buddy, El Chupacabras
>>
File: amloPOSTING.jpg (38KB, 597x421px)
amloPOSTING.jpg
38KB, 597x421px
>>107595083

honestly, I can't wait for AMLOposting being a thing
>>
>>107606351
Fucking Cienega de Flores.

Mad props for them handling our country's economy.
>>
>>107606477
>Peje
>>>/hispachan/
>>
>>107606477
AMLO will be the Trump of México. Maybe not what we need but for sure he is what we deserve.
>>
>>107603809
Again , i get the idea, but imagine the following , in mexican scale :

You have 3 states, Estado de Mexico , Monterrey and Jalisco who give to the federation around fucking 48% (look that up, of the ENTIRE fucking country).

And the others are fucking Detroit City, no the state of Michigan , only the city of Detroit.

Thats the disparity here in mexico
>>
File: maximilianI.jpg (39KB, 184x200px)
maximilianI.jpg
39KB, 184x200px
Dejad de ser una republica
>>
>>107607020
This.
>>
>>107606922
>Estado de Mexico
CDMX is the core, without it Estado de Mexico will be shit (although it already is but im talking economically)
>Monterrey
Not a state

AMLO 2018. PRAISE KEK.
>>
>>107606922
Therea are fucking 34 states in mexico, btw.
>>
>>107607286
>34 states
Northern "education" folks. Right here.
>>
>>107606427
He is right , thought. Monterrey is ,and has been historiclly, the industrial center of mexico. We are changing that, slowly but sure.
>>
>>107606427
couldnt find numbers for all states but i have this article refering to nuevoleón

http://www.elnorte.com/aplicacioneslibre/articulo/default.aspx?id=971253&md5=f6c9e76c53cd69546a193cb61e297492&ta=0dfdbac11765226904c16cb9ad1b2efe&po=4
>>
>>107607398
Actually "Occidental Education" but give a fucking break , i am drunk as fuck.
>>
>>107604313
I presume this is a checklist
>>
File: thinkingbernd.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingbernd.png
2KB, 200x200px
Crazy thought: Could Trump become President of Mexico and USA at the same time?
>>
>>107607463
All the manufacturing is moving towards Queretaro and other northern states

>MUH KIA

lol
>>
>>107595083
hope you guys sort your shit out

you cucked the french with cinco de mayo so you have that victory under your belt :)
>>
Count me in senpai
Let's make a group somewhere
>>
File: 1444981059349.png (377KB, 498x497px)
1444981059349.png
377KB, 498x497px
>>107607278
monterrey should be the capital of mexico

compa
>>
>>107607547
Oh a fellow Neogaliciano, I'll give you a break, but don't make the same mistake again. Don't bring shame to Nueva Galicia.
>>
>>107607020
Putos Indios ruined everything.
>>
>>107606427
el financiero had a graph recently but they took it down but i think i found the raw data but i am not sure if this is correct as i was not able to open the files
http://www3.diputados.gob.mx/camara/001_diputados/006_centros_de_estudio/02_centro_de_estudios_de_finanzas_publicas__1/005_indicadores_y_estadisticas/03_estatales/04_recaudacion_de_impuestos_federales_por_entidad_federativa
>>
>>107607700
The Empire had some God tier aesthetics, tho
>>107607778
>Almost
too close to the US, the center being the capital maxes sense to me, it's just that the city we have in the center is not the best one
>>
>>107607695
kia is shit i admit it , we opened our anus so much so they could fit comfortably in there

the terrain was cheap af, Medina made business under the table and he knew they were gonna accept the deal if he already had the terrain purchased

they brought in their own workforce, yes there is some mexicans working there but its not as great as it seems

and lastly if i remmeber correctly, they dont pay the full bills such as light, gas and water, they have a subside
>>
File: arturouno.jpg (45KB, 960x640px)
arturouno.jpg
45KB, 960x640px
>>107607463
I am not saying he is not right, just that I would like to see the numbers.

>>107607475
I am looking into it.

>>107607870
Found this myself
http://www.masnoticias.net/nota.cgi?id=2979
>>
>>107607778
No

>shitty public transportation
>shitty and uninteresting history
>shitty engineering
>not a very strong national presence
>dominated by crooked politicians
>manlet buildings
>manlet parks and 0 museums

But most importantly,

>lukewarm yet subtle financial presence
>>
>>107607581
GTFO, Cuba, belice, el salvador , panama, New mex . arizona, commiefornia, tejas , etc rightfull mexican clay.

But , you are welcome to party every time you want. i fucking love the UK.
>>
>>107605855
Lel, I just noticed that "Trump" in Russian is "Tpaмп" (tramp)

Way better that drumf or any other libshit nonsense
>>
>>107608040
it should be between the three main cities aka san luis potosi
>>
>>107607836
the Indios were based, they helped overthrow the Aztec empire.
>>
>>107608148
>COL
Like in Colima?
Better than B.C?!

>Look at this fucking capcha
>>
>>107608148
thank you,do you have a source?
>>
>>107607675
Unless we have a referendum first in order to comply a north american union (C.U.M.) well. no .

Use of force, well that is another option.
>>
>>107608100
I know a gook working on the admin side of the manufacturing plant

He told me they think the public administration was too easy to fool. Narcos dealing with narcos. Remember the golden era of the steel industry? Remember being owner of the only major national merchant bank?

Now you're getting cucked by PSY ffs
>>
>>107608148
sorry didn't see it(im an idiot)
>>
>>107608183
we are working on expanding the subway

at one point the american flag was raised at El obispado, we have a shitton of underground tunnels and lots of stories of hidden treasures when the gringos came

yeah our streets are shit

crooked politicians well yeah, all mexico has them

honestly, last 3 years we got a fuctkon of buildings near Calzada del valle

but man we do have a shitton of parks and from the top of my head i could think of 5 museums near the centre of the city
>>
>>107608302
I actually think this would be great.

San Luis is underrated. City is miles better than MTY and GDL yet is not even half of theses seize.
>>
>>107607700
Thank you Mr. Uk, we have cucked the french. And i have met French Men and Woman who have acknowledged it.

Best feeling of the day.
>>
>>107607020
Good nigth, sweet prince
>>
File: IMG_0952.jpg (202KB, 1200x859px)
IMG_0952.jpg
202KB, 1200x859px
>>107600549
NOPE!

You get a wall instead :^)
>>
>>107608837
but san luis is kinda empty and thats its charm isn it? monterrey is so fucking full because we dont plan or infrastructure at all, everything is crowded now

i feel like mty today is the CDMX of 5 or 8 years ago (talking crowdness)
>>
>>107608837
Better than GDL ? My ass, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_2221.jpg (23KB, 519x284px)
IMG_2221.jpg
23KB, 519x284px
>>107607675
I think not. But if based Trump kills Peña, maybe 80% of mexicans will accept.
>>
>>107608978
If you pay for your own projects I don't care, honestly.
>>
>>107608553
We did it before after all...
>>
>>107608837
Lacks the infrastructure, and we should not taint that state with political drams
>>
>>107609030
there wouldn't be a daily clusterfuck with protest and shit
>>
File: IMG_0959.png (460KB, 634x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0959.png
460KB, 634x359px
>>107609103
Yeah, no. We're gonna cuck you since we're king of the continent.
>>
>>107608837
size*

>>107608663
Subway is ok. Really looking forward to its expansion.

So basically you're an American rape sack? Don't get me wrong, I don't think that's equal to uninteresting but it's definitely something to not be proud of

>honestly, last 3 years we got a fuctkon of buildings near Calzada del valle
How busy are them though?

>but man we do have a shitton of parks and from the top of my head i could think of 5 museums near the centre of the city

Fundidora and the downtown one. That's pretty much it. Museums are too lacking

I think monterrey still has a lot to improve and develop to be considered a city. It will eventually grow higher, hell from 10 years ago to now it has but there's the possibility that it will become an even worse boiling pot than CDMX in the late 80's
>>
>>107609365
Do you know exactly how?

I have no doubts that you can damage our economy a lot in order to achieve that meme unneeded wall, but a war trade can be a game of two. And yes, whatever thing we might do is going to be a joke compared to what you can do to us, but at the end of the day this is not going to be good for the American people, my friend.
>>
>>107604313
When did the Anglo invade Kazakhstan?

>inb4 sum dank civil war maymay
>>
File: IMG_2222.jpg (124KB, 960x720px)
IMG_2222.jpg
124KB, 960x720px
>>107608978
I, as a mexican, agree with wall. But only if you burgers pay for it. México dont send their people to US, they go there by they own free will. Charge them instead for all I care. True mexicans stay in our country and work hard everyday for a better future for our families.
>>
>>107609030
Crowdness is not even close. But there's definitely has been an increase on population. I lived in Mexico City in the same span you mentioned, it's barely comparable.

Give it a few years though and it will begin resembling it.
>>
>>107609823
If they are counting Mexico, I think that graph uses a really broad definition of "invasion".
>>
>>107610080
The French invasion was aided by the British and Germans, they might be counting that
>>
>>107609723
yes i mean im trying to defend mty but i know this is not its final form, i want to believe monterrey can seriously compete with san pedro if we start thinking less like lazy and corrupt mexicans
>>
>>107610575
It can. Nuke la indepe.

Garza Garcia alongside the beaches, Miguel Hidalgo and Coyoacan is the jewel on the crown of the country. Should be bigger though
>>
File: arturosiete.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px)
arturosiete.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
Pueblo
>>
File: arturoocho.jpg (74KB, 960x809px) Image search: [Google]
arturoocho.jpg
74KB, 960x809px
Gobierno
>>
>>107610457
I know about that, hence why I said it was a broad definition of it. And it was Spain and the UK, not Germany (maybe I am ignorant about this, though), but they only supported the initiative at the beginning and stop it later.
>>
>>107595083
>it is illegal to call people faggots
>the government can black out anything you say if the deem it dangerous.
>planning conspiracies.
>>
File: 1465743711293.jpg (51KB, 540x429px)
1465743711293.jpg
51KB, 540x429px
>>107611166
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SAMUEL

>EL APADRINADO DEL BRONCO
literally triggered rn man
>>
>>107611176
Sorry, I think Germany wasn't a thing yet, my bad
>>107611715
Good, use it to fuel your journey
>>
File: file.png (836KB, 2000x1334px)
file.png
836KB, 2000x1334px
Recordatorio que solo hay una opción para nuestra ideologia, y no tiene por que estar a debate.
>>
File: 1456118875311.png (315KB, 2029x1326px)
1456118875311.png
315KB, 2029x1326px
Reminder
>>
File: 1467998745361.png (375KB, 2029x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1467998745361.png
375KB, 2029x1326px
>>107612482
>>
>>107599461

Nigger, we literally have NO LEVERAGE. ZERO. NADA.
>>
File: 1484569896858.jpg (2MB, 3036x3570px)
1484569896858.jpg
2MB, 3036x3570px
plz get your shit together mexi dudes
>>
>>107612569
>underwater amerindians
kek
>>
File: 1483126946045.png (314KB, 717x436px) Image search: [Google]
1483126946045.png
314KB, 717x436px
>>107613046
>zyzz
>>
>>107600417
>colima
>white
just no
>>
>>107613046
>Zyzz

forty keks
>>
File: Regions_of_Mexico.png (165KB, 1280x859px)
Regions_of_Mexico.png
165KB, 1280x859px
>>107596858
Nah, I think the economic regions of México are a good indications of the real divisions.
>>
>>107595083
Dont you guys have a shit ton of guns? Why not military coup and institute fashy gov
>>
File: 1464967931100.png (701KB, 1021x610px)
1464967931100.png
701KB, 1021x610px
What is stopping Mexico from creating a nuke?

Tell me one reason, ONE, why Mexico should not make a nuke right now
>>
>>107607778
pls no, I don't want more people to come here, we are full.

>>107608183
>shitty and uninteresting history
Just because we don't have a history of chimping out and killing each other doesn't mean we have a boring history.
To be fair a lot of our history and heroes are ignored in favor to the typical mexican history of the textbooks, that is basically the history of CDMX and the states close to it. And I'm not saying that's exclusive to us, but a lot of the history of the northern and southerns states are ignored for this same reason. Our official mexican history is biased as fuck.
>>
>>107617048
Because of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
>>
File: 1481634709982.webm (2MB, 800x747px) Image search: [Google]
1481634709982.webm
2MB, 800x747px
>>107595083
Get trump to drone cartels for wall construction cost using illegals deported from USA
>>
>>107617048
They're too fucking dumb.
>>
>>107617465
We can just ignore it.

>>107617647
Not an argument.
>>
File: Kekism.gif (144KB, 566x514px)
Kekism.gif
144KB, 566x514px
>>107595083
taconiggers..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
>>
You guys should kick out the US Cocaine Importation Agency, that would pry help a lot
>>
>>107595083
wow we have /mexpol/ now?

not bad atleast they're trying to fix their shit
>>
>>107600417
>México
>White

Giggles*
There are only whites living in Mexico, not Mexican whites.
>>
>>107618031
Nigga, like I said in another thread, I am white and have blue eyes and my family have been here since the colonization. I am mexican as you can get.
>>
>>107618435
Felicidades?
>>
>>107617048
>Druglords with nukes
hysterical
>>
>>107618632
Not an argument
>>
>>107618612
Thanks, anon, but I wanted to prove that the anon was wrong. Just because you don't know about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>107618435
>Since colony

Kek, you are not pure. Real whites only get to establish here for few generations before they flee to another place and they never identify as mexicans.
>>
>>107618929
Well, I never said I was pure, in fact I have indian and black blood as well, but my phenotype is of a white person. Anyway, there is no such thing as a "pure white", genotypically speaking, at this point. You have to be severely inbreed to be a pure white, and I am sure those kind of people don't exist anymore.
>>
>>107618632
Didn't the Gangster Disciples in Chicago get ahold of a dirty bomb or something once?
>>
Why do mexicans have inferiority complexes and why are they all out of shape? Even the "skinny" ones
>>
>>107595083
Nice to see this again, good luck southern neighbors!
>>
>>107619757
>why are they all out of shape?
Because of lack of an exercise/workout culture.
>>
>>107596717
Seconded
>>
>>107600417
Cue the guy showing the inner part of the arm as proof he is white, those are typical n hispachan
>>
>>107595083
Mexico will forever be America lapdog, this thread is sad. Mexico can never be great if america is great.

>Mexico is not part of OPEC
>Mexico doesn't have enough refiner,so they just ship it all out to USA forever.

>Any time Mexico start to become great they get kiboshed cause they always pro-euro over pro-use
>>
>>107620032
So like what do you guys do? Even niggers run do you guys like just watch tv? Do mexicans even have tv channels?
>>
>>107606922
Those 3 states have about the same percentage of the population retard
>>
>>107613046
Mfw this image is probably real
>>
>>107615977
No, we don't, most civilian hasnt even touched a gun in theirs life
>>
>>107605061
>República de Mataulipas
NO
>>
>>107595083
Because you don't need them, America has enough and you're allies with them

/thread
>>
>>107603813
>AGAIN
FOR ONCE MORE LIKE IT
>>
>>107612482
>DF
>CIVILIZATION
I was going to say it was acurate as fuck but then i noticed that shit. Chilangos are Barbarians.
>>
>>107615926
>MICHOACAN CON JALISCO
no queremos esa mierda aqui
>Implicando que Aguascalientes no es más que un mini jalisco.
>>
>>107609101
The funny thing about it is that if someone stages a coup, people here won't care and even will celebrate the overthrow of PRI.
>>
File: 1484463264598.png (348KB, 548x548px) Image search: [Google]
1484463264598.png
348KB, 548x548px
Hey Mexibros, serious question here
How do I cope with the fact that I loathe and hate see the country and most of what it represents(people,language,culture)?
Dont get me wrong, I know that this mentality leads nowhere and that I've probably bit too much into american-european propaganda but I can't seem to change it.
Still, how do you guys manage to love the country?
How the fuck can I do the same?
>>
>>107628373
Primero, ¿porqué odiarias el idioma? No tiene sentido para mí.

Segundo, supongo que te entiendo. No le veo salida a como mejorar. La gente esta hasta la madre del gobierno pero no hace nada para que cambie. Se la maman a cualquiera queesté en contra del gobierno, no importa si es AMLO, el narco o Chumel Torres. No importa que los tres sean unos imbéciles, pero como hablan mal de Peña entonces son los buenos, me da asco esa actitud.

La gente cree que que todo lo malo que le pasa es culpa del gobierno y no es así. Por supuesto que está de la chingada pero eso no significa que la única manera que salgas de pobre es con un nuevo gobierno, no tiene sentido. Y sus maneras de protestar son una estupidez

>jajaja mira este Pena Miento trabandose
Esa mamada de que Peña Nieto es un retrasado me tiene hasta la madre. Claro que no es un genio pero tampoco es un imbécil, no sabe más o menos que un político o famoso cualquiera, y la gente en vez de ver que está haciendo se pone a burlarse porque se rabo una vez en un discurso de media hora.

Ahora se burlan de la expresión "el cambio está en uno" ¿que pedo con esa mentalidad?

Ya respondiendo tu pregunta, si no amas tu país es perfectamente entendible, yo mismo no me siento identificado con mucha de la cultura que hay aquí. Los aztecas, mayas y todos eso me valen madre, no los veo como algo mío. No me gusta México (tampoco lo odio), pero sí mi ciudad.

Aunque creas que todo está mal en México tienes que entender que no es así, claro que hay cosas buenas, es imposible que no haya nada malo, y de la misma forma no porque algo sea gringo o europeo significa que es bueno. No eres el único que se siente frustado, busca gente que te entienda y vean como puedan solucionarlo, si es que pueden.

Ya si de plano no te gusta nada de nada y no le ves rumbo para que cambie, puedes irte a otro país, y si te aceotan y te adaptas a su cultura pues bien por tí.

/blog
>>
>>107628373
>how do i cope with the fact that i hate to see what it represents
i had a hard time trying to come to terms with it when i was younger, but i came to the conclusion that it can't be helped, you have to accept where you were born and what you are and move on. This doesn't mean: oh well, just give into the hivemind mentality of the chairos or brayans and start acting like a fucking scumbag, no, one has to grow a pair and try to do something for this place even if it is difficult, one has to try (i have talked about the many things going on here nand in other countries and how things are rapidly changing, for the better or worst remain to be seen though, and have gotten to reconsider certain things they thought couldn't be challenged, naturally my elder brother was easy to ""wake up", but my young sister and mom were particularly difficult to get to think instead of feel: i had to break the each issue down to them so they could see where government and ourselves have failed, that circlejerking and go dindu nufifin is simply stupid.

>Still, how do you guys manage to love the country?
well, it is the place i was born, and when you look at it from an objective perspective, the place is cool: great beaches, deserts, rain forests and jungles as well as wetlands.. eerr mmm i cna't really say i love it, but i understand it is my responsability to try to help fixing some of the problems we face, by raising awareness amng my peers, a sense of duty rather than love.

>How the fuck can I do the same?
simply, because no matter how hard you try, you won't be anything else ut a mexican, a citizenship won't make change where you come from and in light of the current events, anti-immigran sentiment is growing stronger and i'm sure we'll reach a point where people actually become hostile (some time ago i'd have lmao, but now anything is possible at this point). You can say, in case you ar enortherner: WE WUZ WHITE N SHIIIEEET, but
>>
>>107631404
... i have been up there and there's a lot of so called """white"" mexicans who are at most güeritos because they are manlet and have mongoloid skulls (non caucasian traits), but again if true whites go full berser on anyone not 100% pure mystic aryan cracka n shiiieeet, they will get rekt. Just accept what you are and that we have a responsibility to try to fix this mess, running away elsewhere won't make you another person, the era of: hey guys, it's a immigrant, is over, everyone is tired of everyone, globalism has literally kicked everyone's balls and the anger is understandable.
>>
File: 1470950908975.jpg (55KB, 300x527px)
1470950908975.jpg
55KB, 300x527px
>>107595083
>Mexican't needs your help!
Well, there WAS the matter of a wall to discuss..
>>
>>107630154
Nunca crei encontrar a alguien con sentido comun en un chan.
>>
>>107631675
>pic related
KEK
>>
>>107628373
Is there really nothing you like? Absolutely nothing?

There's plenty on things I like about Mexican culture. Hell there's even things i like about black culture (some of funk, jazz and RnB, some parts of voodoo from a purely superficial point of view, fried chicken and peanut butter).

The key is to focus on those good parts and expand on them. European and Asian culture didn't grow because every time someone smart came along they threw everything that existed out, but because they took what existed and made something new, better and more sophisticated with it. (ie Greek -> romans -> french culture), each one evolved from the previous by taking what they liked and refining it and taking it in new directions.

Do you know who refused to work with what they were given and do things completely their own way? African, and look where thats getting them,

We are much better at evolving than creating
>>
File: don porfirio diaz mori.jpg (65KB, 554x729px) Image search: [Google]
don porfirio diaz mori.jpg
65KB, 554x729px
>>107595083
>for once

thanks SEP, read a history book you twat.
>>
>>107632121
believe me man, when someone who works to improve himself (physically or culturally, doesn't matter) and do some research about what happens is exposed to all the faggtry of chairos and other leftards, the degeneracy of brayans that can't seem to be capable of fathoming the consequences of their ways, and all the awful things the policitian and their hecnheman have done, one gets demoralized and fuck and, if you dont do something, you end up having an issue similar to this guy.
>>
>>107632877
*one gets demoralized as fuck
>>
>>107632877
I agree. And you can either waste away or do what the Russians did in the 19th century and create some amazing and very distinct music, culture and literature.

You don't have to fix the country in a life time, just make it a bit better, and inspiring your children to do the same
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.