[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWE POLITICS / 609 days left edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 40

File: shrek.png (390KB, 572x433px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.png
390KB, 572x433px
It is less then 2 years to our election so we need to start organize and manifest memes, get theme songs and infiltrate social media.

First thing first, witch party are we going to push, obviously SD is a main player but they still suck jew dick (or do they?), how ever SMR (Svenska motståndsrörelsen) have registered as a party for the upcoming election and i think it would be lulz as fuck if we manage to push them to 4% to see all sossare cry. But the question is if it would be a possible solution? SMR does not have a public record of their members but a website snoop reveals 719,345 unique visitors monthly (nordfront.se)
>>
thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PJ6nYfLrJw
>>
dont slide pls
>>
>>106071869
Dålig tråd
>>
>>106072482
tack pappa
>>
>SMR
get out newfag.
S A G E
>>
>how ever SMR (Svenska motståndsrörelsen) have registered as a party for the upcoming election and i think it would be lulz as fuck if we manage to push them to 4% to see all sossare cry.

Yeah, that ain't happening. About as stupid as if we had shilled the AFP instead of Trump.

Let's stick with the SD. I have some roots in this "we're nationalists, but ISRAEL IS A-OK" camp. It doesn't mean much, it's mostly only defensive rhetoric, or, in a much better way, indicates a strong ETHNIC nationalism among those who support it.

So yeah. SD 30-35%, that should be our goal.
>>
File: 1470795410793.jpg (2MB, 4766x3957px) Image search: [Google]
1470795410793.jpg
2MB, 4766x3957px
Fuck Jimmie Åkesson (SD)!

HELL SEGER!

https://imgur.com/a/cpal4?grid

https://www.nordfront.se/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/var_vag_UTGAVA_1_01.pdf

https://www.nordfront.se/english
>>
File: 1464500422835.png (275KB, 516x680px) Image search: [Google]
1464500422835.png
275KB, 516x680px
>>106072740
Fuck the traitors in SD. All other European nationalist organizations congratulate Trump but what does SD do? Their leader Jimmie Åkesson says he is scared. Fuck them. Fuck them all to hell.

They are traitors that throw out their own members for saying that immigrants rape people. SD = THE ENEMY.
>>
>>106072922
>>106072807
jesus christ your autism is out of control
>>
>>106072740

NPD at 1.5% of constituency votes in the most nazi hating country happend..
>>
>>106072922
>>106072807

HELL SEGER!
SD är endast en skenmanöver från globalisterna!

Ps. tack för fina bilder

Mvh
>>
>>106072922
Didn't even know about that.

Fuck it all then, no hope for Sweden. RIP.

/thread
>>
File: 1462737093264.jpg (245KB, 1500x690px) Image search: [Google]
1462737093264.jpg
245KB, 1500x690px
>>106073072
Did you learn NOTHING from Trumps campaign? Cucking yourself for the media is not the way forward. It doesn't matter if you're seen as a racist, neo-nazi, sexist, right wing demon, as long as you NEVER apologize for it.

SD can go fuck themselves. They throw out people from the party simply for saying that immigrants rape. What the fuck? How can they be the opposition if they let media control what they do?

Fuck the traitors to our nation! SD is the enemy.

>>106073261
There are no democratic parliamentarian solutions. That ship has sailed. We're too far gone to solve this peacefully.
>>
You stormfaggots who shill for a non-existent cause are retarded. Besides, if SD is so cucked by the kikes, then why did they ban SD from attending one of their meetings in Israel, to which every rightwing party was invited to? The result of this ban was that every other party declined.

>>106073261
SD wants repatriations, investigations into already handed out residenceships so that those on false grounds can be torn up and deported, immediate deportation once the temporary residenceships are up (most since mid2015 are temporary) reduced gibs and help by virtue of their numbers push even more stronger anti-immigration agendas onto the cuckservatives desperate to hold onto influence.

If you dont vote SD, you're practically a traitor yourself, because you're wasting your vote and thus implicitly helping the cucked leftists.
>>
>>106073394
this is what controlled opposition looks like, attempting to drive away votes from the one hope Sweden has.

You should shoot yourself.
>>
File: 1465612286194.png (847KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1465612286194.png
847KB, 1000x563px
>>106073894
>then why did they ban SD from attending one of their meetings in Israel, to which every rightwing party was invited to?
Because the kikes still hate SD and no matter how much SD lick their boots they'll always hate them.

>>106073983
The controlled opposition is the one who work together with the illegal leftist intelligence agency EXPO. In other words SD. I'd rather cut off my dick than vote for those fucking mongrels. Death to traitors!
>>
>>106074264
>Because the kikes still hate SD
The lack of logic hurts my brain.

>The controlled opposition is the one who work together with the illegal leftist intelligence agency EXPO
you're doing it without being need to be told to do so. if EXPO gave orders to shills to discredit the nationalist movement, they would be orders to do what you're doing now. you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>106073894

>Besides, if SD is so cucked by the kikes, then why did they ban SD from attending one of their meetings in Israel, to which every rightwing party was invited to? The result of this ban was that every other party declined.

SD = POL PARTY
>>
if SD is controlled opposition, then why is top party officials time and time again caught posting on Flashback deeply anti-semitical posts?
>>
>>106074264
>>106074443
>>106074457
How do you want to have an united country if not even three of you with the same idiology can't be united.
>>
>>106074645
the nationalist movement is a lot more united than this board makes it appear to be. SD is now like 25% strong in polls. These stormfaggots dropped their aspirations of a legitimate party after they could only scrounge up like two dozen votes nationally.
>>
File: 15043758.jpg (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
15043758.jpg
21KB, 640x640px
This is what SD wants
https://sdkuriren.se/assimilation-en-naturlig-process/

Good christian sandniggers that celebrates midsommar.

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>106074645

CAN YOU JUST LEAVE MY FUCKING MARKET AND GO HOME TO YOUR COUNTRY
>>
>>106074869
>economic prosperity, so to speak
nice graph you got there faggot.

SD will attempt to kick out as many as they can, but those that remain, do you deny that its better if they assimilate to Swedish culture than remain in segregated muslim cultures that want mosques and sharia instead of midsommar and sill?
>>
File: 1459079513002.jpg (78KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1459079513002.jpg
78KB, 992x558px
>>106074443
>The lack of logic hurts my brain.
You think the jews will ever like you if you suddenly switch side? SD used to be very racially aware back in the days.

>>106074645
SD doesn't even admit that ethnic swedes exist. They are fine with niggers as long as niggers learn Swedish culture. SD is the enemy and I'd rather side with antifa than with filthy fucking Sweden democrats. At least antifa is honest with their desire to wipe out my people.

Pic related. THIS is the future SD has in store for Sweden.
>>
>>106075060
It's better if they stay segregated.

"Det är inte ovanligt att man möter så kallade nationellt sinnade som säger sig vara emot massinvandringen men som i nästa andetag häver ur sig saker så som ”ja men bara de tar seden dit de kommer och gör rätt för sig”, eller ”bara de inte är muslimer utan förstår våra kristna traditionella värderingar”. Jag brukar säga att en integrerad, försvenskad främling gör bra mycket mer skada på sikt än en som följer sina instinkter och bosätter sig i tex den mångkulturella stadsdelen Rosengård.

Integrationen är inte något som vi ska eftersträva. På sikt skulle en lyckad integrationspolitik innebära ett mångkulturellt kaos som är vardag i bland annat USA och Storbritannien. Då integration, gång på gång, har visat sig vara en ytterst misslyckad konstruktion bör det förhindras. Inte bara för vår skull, utan även för alla de främlingar som kommer hit. Ett optimalt fungerande samhälle är ett homogent sådant. Först då kan verklig framgång nås, på alla plan.

Att tvinga människor som anländer att enligt våra mått mätt, ”göra rätt för sig” är inget annat än att understryka redan existerande skillnader mellan olika folkslag. Till grund för detta destruktiva tänkande ligger det kristna ”vi är alla lika”. Faktum är att vi alla inte är av naturen lika, utan att olika folkslag skapar olika sorters samhällen, kulturer, religioner och traditioner. Det ska därför ses som något direkt emot naturen att stöpa alla i en enda form."
>>
File: 1483566079188.jpg (66KB, 689x687px) Image search: [Google]
1483566079188.jpg
66KB, 689x687px
You must answer correctly or your parents will get culturally enriched.
>>
File: 1482569196603.jpg (48KB, 460x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482569196603.jpg
48KB, 460x281px
>>106075060
Please read this to understand our view.

"Det är de ”schyssta” främlingarna som integreras i samhället, som gifter sig och skaffar barn med svenska kvinnor, som köper hus eller bostadsrätter i svenska bostadsområden, som får anställning på arbetsplatser som domineras av svenskar och som på det stora hela bidrar till att vårt folk blandas bort och att våra unika rasliga särarter försvinner. På sikt leder deras integration i det svenska samhället till att svenskarna som vi känner dem ersätts av en rasblandad lattefärgad kreolbefolkning av den typ som vi kan beskåda i många sydamerikanska länder.

Kort och gott kan man sammanfatta det med att det är de ”schyssta” och ”ordentliga” främlingarna som utgör det stora hotet mot vårt folk och inte några våldsamma och aggressiva förortsblattar eller djupt religiösa klanskägg."

https://www.nordfront.se/sluta-svamla-om-schyssta-invandrare.smr
https://www.nordfront.se/integration-folkmord-i-ultrarapid.smr
>>
>>106075060
>remain in segregated muslim cultures
They have to go back.
Mosques and synagogues has to be eradicated from western society since its not a part of our culture.
>>
>>106075583
This. And until that happens they SHOULD stay segregated. We don't want them to assimilate. We want them to fuck off.
>>
File: kung.jpg (49KB, 549x528px) Image search: [Google]
kung.jpg
49KB, 549x528px
>>106075399

tettitå
>>
>>106075097
>I'd rather side with antifa
Proves your opinion has no value and it'd be better for all of us if you just kill yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjand84BBKM

>>106075269
confirmed for being so intellectually challenged that you cant even write your own thoughts you can only regurgitate what someone else has written and your previous threads and comments prove this. you can only spout the same fucking shit over and over again.

regarding integration, its absolutely absurd and mindblowing that you'd rather let muslims be muslims and demand sharia and muslim holidays, control their own neighbourhoods, have their own local politicians etc in SWEDEN than kick out as many as is possible and force the rest to assimilate to Swedish culture so that we dont have carfires every day and grenades and fireworks thrown at police in no-go zones that non-assimilated niggers inevitably create.

you're absolutely fucking retarded and i'm ashamed of being of the same blood as someone as intellectually challenged as you. In nazi germany you would have been either sterilized or euthanized for your mental incapabilities. Please do it yourself.

Stormfaggots confirmed for being the biggest traitors based on the two posts made here
>>106075269
>>106075470
>>
>>106075861
I don't need to waste my time and write down my thoughts when there are 2 perfectly fine articles explaining pretty much the very same thing I think.

Read them and understand what I mean, or ignore it and continue to live as an ignorant snusande Conny in your epatraktor who hates immigrants because "they steal our jobs and smell bad xDDD".
>>
>>106075861
Also, learn how to think long term. Not just the next 1 - 10 years.
>>
>>106076041
>I don't need to waste my time and write down my thoughts
you dont have any original thoughts, you are clearly incapable of expressing yourself without the aid of copypasta (because you literally post the exact same things in the exact type of threads every time). thats why I call you intellectually challenged.

and please, answer me this. Why is it better to wait with changing anything? Why is it better to allow leftist cucks let even more niggers and shitskins into our country which will give them greater voting power and the ability to change things further away from what Sweden should be?

In 20 years things would be even worse, and even harder to reverse. If people like you were allowed to have influence, you'd actively help the leftists allow even more niggers in to fuck up our demographics even further just so that maybe you can eventually perhaps reach some kind of racewar which will never happen. The only way to stop this dangerous shift in demographics is by taking charge NOW through whatever means necessary. That means deportations NOW that means cut gibs NOW that means much stricter enforced rules on immigration NOW not in 20 fucking years.

I'm saging in every reply now so that this thread will die quicker. You're a fucking waste of air and every breath you take is better taken by a REAL nationalist.
>>
>>106076941
>you dont have any original thoughts,
I do, but I'm also pretty busy so I'm not gonna write a bunch of shit when I know someone else has already done it in an acceptable manner.

>because you literally post the exact same things in the exact type of threads every time
It must be someone else because I pretty much never visit /pol/.

>Why is it better to wait with changing anything?
I never said that. I wish we could throw them all out today. And I mean ALL of them.

>In 20 years things would be even worse, and even harder to reverse.
It's already beyond the point of recovery through democratic means. In 20 years, us ethnic swedes WILL be a minority. It has already happened in Malmö and in some younger age groups. I don't want to wait but If people think SD is the only alternative then we might as well just hang ourselves. SD won't change anything. At best they'll turn Sweden into a mixed race Brazil-style country with gated communities that you can't leave without being robbed and murdered. At worse they'll gain no influence and the genocide of ethnic swedes will continue as usual.

>The only way to stop this dangerous shift in demographics is by taking charge NOW through whatever means necessary. That means deportations NOW
I agree. But it will never happen through putting a paper in a box every 4 years.
>>
this country is way past democratic resolutions
t. fingol
>>
>>106077753
Exactly.
>>
>>106076941
>I'm saging in every reply now so that this thread will die quicker
That salt.

SD will cuck, and when SD cucks movements like NMR will get more support.

Just like Trump cucking will help the alt-right.
>>
>>106077636
>I do, but I'm also pretty busy
Bullshit. Lazy if anything.

>I never said that
You said you'd rather side with Antifa. That to me proves you're a fucking traitor to Sweden. A FUCKING TRAITOR YOU HEAR ME A FUCKING TRAITOR I SPIT ON YOUR MOTHERS GRAVE

>It's already beyond the point of recovery through democratic means
No its not. It can absolutely be reversed, and the movement that SD has begun is the beginning of the swing of the pendulum in that direction. Your shilling HELPS NO ONE except the fucking mudslimes. SD wants to fucking deport them. They want to tear up residenceships. They want to cut gibs for niggers. They want to make it a lot harder to get in, if not impossible.They want a proper defence, a proper police force.

While what you want leads to;
a) More mosques and muslims in no-go zones where Swedes cant go without being beaten and robbed
b) Less votes for SD, the one party that stands a change at changing this properly
c) Increased stigmatization towards nationalists

The only fucking reason SD has been able to reach 25% and is now THE BIGGEST FUCKING PARTY IN POLLS is because they mainstreamed and dropped your delusional fucking ideas about some kind of racewar that will never happen.

You disgust me, you really do.
>>
>>106071869
You will just risk throwing away your vote if you vote for SMR. SD needs every vote direly right now. SMR will at most get 1-2%.

Sure, if they start polling at 4% or similar, consider it, but not right now.
>>
In the next election, I am pretty sure that SD will get at least 20 %. When that happend, the other parties will realise too late that they could have avoid it.
>>
>>106079034
SMR as a party is dead. They got like 40 votes nationally. Not 40 thousand votes, just 40 votes. Not even their own supported voted for them because they too realized that SD needs every vote they can get.

These niggers are fucking delusional.
>>
File: 1477367378791.png (131KB, 890x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1477367378791.png
131KB, 890x1008px
>>106078973
>You said you'd rather side with Antifa. That to me proves you're a fucking traitor to Sweden. A FUCKING TRAITOR YOU HEAR ME A FUCKING TRAITOR I SPIT ON YOUR MOTHERS GRAVE
wew calm down
But yeah, at least AFA is honest with their hatered for ethnic Swedes, unlike SD who pretends to like us while they stab us in the back

>the rest of your rant
Lmao no. Read the shit in this pic >>106072807
The SD you talk about is gone anon. That was the SD of the past, they won't come back. Todays SD is something else entirely.

>>106079034
GET IT INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD that voting won't solve anything. Voting is a fucking joke. You might as well not vote at all because it will change NOTHING.
>>
File: 1470352844176.png (428KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470352844176.png
428KB, 770x1000px
>>106079210
SMR (old name) is dead?

The Nordic Resistance Movement (NMR) haven't even been registered as a party for an election yet. How the fuck did they get 40 votes if they weren't even competing?

Kill yourself SD shill. It's clear now that you really know N O T H I N G. You might actually be a kike shill since you're so uninformed about the NMR.
>>
>>106079346
>you might as well not vote at all because it will change nothing

Yeah, good thing people did not think like you in US or the UK or we wouldn't have Brexit or Trump.
>>
>>106079346
>But yeah, at least AFA is honest with their hatered for ethnic Swedes
And so too are you, open with your hatred for ethnic Swedes then. With that as your premise, everything else you shill for is confirmed as being at best a useful idiot at worst a paid shill made to disparage and discourage real nationalists that want real change. Everything you say is absolutely of no consequence and best ignored.
>>
>>106075399
that integral doesn't even converge
>>
>>106079547
https://www.nordfront.se/svenskarnas-parti-laggs-ner.smr
SvP the party wing died because they didnt get any votes.

you're absolutely delusional if you think that anything will change in that regard. Nationalist Swedes (that does not include you, you are obviously not a nationalist by your own admittance) are redpilled about throwing away their votes on a lost cause.

You're absolute human trash. Worthless cocksucker.
>>
>>106079346
>You might as well not vote at all because it will change NOTHING.
See what I mean. This guy and his buddies are here using a proxy solely to discourage nationalists from the real alternative.
>>
File: 1478473939155.jpg (54KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1478473939155.jpg
54KB, 530x530px
>vote nordfront hell fucking seger
>>
>>106079855
whoops my mistake, mistook the hot dog on bottom for a burger
>>
File: 1469166750618.png (6KB, 257x232px) Image search: [Google]
1469166750618.png
6KB, 257x232px
>>106079663
Oh yeah I forgot, The US and the UK are all white now! All degenerate (((western values))) are gone! All the immigrants have been sent back and the media and banks are once more under our control! Sieg Heil!

Oh wait...
You're a memesprouting retarded newfag who doesn't know shit about how things actually work. Kill yourself.

>>106079829
Yeas I really hate this people, because of """men""" like you who think SD is a solution and who refuse to see the bigger picture. Fuck you and fuck this people for being so dumb that they fall for this shit.
>>
File: 1458115512350.png (381KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
1458115512350.png
381KB, 1200x888px
>>106080014
SvP? You were talking about SMR. Stop changing the subject you fucking shill.

And SvP died due to internal conflicts. They increased by almost 6000% from their first election so the amount of voters was NOT the problem. You clearly know nothing about the nationalist movement so maybe you should just shut up?

>>106080305
Big words coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between SvP, NMR and SD. Maybe YOU should turn off the proxy Scholmo Goldstein?
>>
File: 1481760497793.jpg (44KB, 377x667px) Image search: [Google]
1481760497793.jpg
44KB, 377x667px
>pan nordicism
>with slav-mongol finns
>>
>>106071869
Islamic states don't have elections
>>
Jimmy is swole and has a cute celtic waifu

Would vote for
>>
>>106080593
> the amount of voters was NOT the problem.
>Valresultatet var ett hårt slag mot partiet och såväl pressen som de som tidigare stått beredda att ta steget fram tog istället ett steg tillbaka och tystnade.
Shut the fuck up you retard. Seriously consider suicide. You're worthless trash.

>Yeas I really hate this people,
You'll burn in hell, I know this much.
>>
File: 1473683467802.jpg (97KB, 1023x704px) Image search: [Google]
1473683467802.jpg
97KB, 1023x704px
>>106080850
Yeah and his followers are racemixing whores, kikes, low IQ white trash and people who really have no fucking idea how politics work.
>>
File: 1477148377876.jpg (27KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1477148377876.jpg
27KB, 390x310px
>>106080998
You really think they'd admit their internal conflicts in an official statement? How can someone be this retarded lmao

>You'll burn in hell, I know this much.
Oh so you're one of the deus vult faggots, that explains a lot.
>>
>>106081021
>cherrypicks a few examples
Why havent you hanged yourself already if you hate this people so much? God knows we'd be better off if you did.
>>
>>106080850
On the other hand, I am really digging the Nordfront logo
>>
File: 1468184815929.png (324KB, 668x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468184815929.png
324KB, 668x700px
>>106081121
At least I don't hate them as much as you do. I don't want to see my people get replaced with assimilated shitskins like you do.
>>
>>106080514
Happens all the time
>>
File: C1g1oI9UUAAGBzP.jpg (42KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
C1g1oI9UUAAGBzP.jpg
42KB, 600x325px
>>106080305
>civic-nationalism
>real alternative

It's almost like you dont want the Fascist ethno-state.
>>
File: 1470584707547.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470584707547.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>106081190
The Nordic Resistance Movement also has a far better political program.

https://www.nordfront.se/our-political-views
>>
>>106081200
I dont want that, I'm looking at the one hope we have for change. Yours isnt even an alternative in all this.
>>
File: 1470525486450.png (264KB, 504x951px) Image search: [Google]
1470525486450.png
264KB, 504x951px
>>106081419
Neither NMR or SD is a real hope. But at least NMR isn't part of the enemy system like SD is. NMR still has some potential.
>>
>>106081336
fascism lost, there is no going back to it without nations being destroyed by globalists
>>
>>106081336
Would a fascist ethnostate be good? Yes. Is it VIABLE? No. I'm not going spend my time shilling for something useless if we can achieve real change in another way. and I'm definitely not going to be a part of the same group which prefers AFA over civic nationalism. Luckily 25% of Swedish pop agrees with me.
>>
>>106081629
>without nations being destroyed by globalists
You mean like what's going on RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>106081582
You're full of shit traitor. You're forever going to be tainted by your traitorous shit, AFA lover.
>>
>>106081705
technology has made it impossible to get people of even your own race to work for the cause of the state it will never work as a organ now
>>
File: 1454369927601.jpg (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1454369927601.jpg
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>106081669
And THIS is the problem with you couter-jihadist SD people. You lack ambitions. You have no dreams, no grand visions.

"Sverigedemokraterna var antagligen från början, på 1990-talet, ett ärligt försök att stoppa massinvandringen och rädda Sverige från mångkulturell förstörelse. Men idag kan man nog konstatera att partiet i och med sin liberalisering har accepterat situationen och inte har några större ambitioner att förändra något i grunden. Till exempel att försöka få till stånd en process där många utomeuropeiska invandrare sänds tillbaka till sina hemländer. Snarare är det ett parti som helt har anpassat sig till de nya förhållandena i det mångkulturella Sverige.

Utan en i grunden revolutionär vilja till förändring kommer partiet att föra en rent pragmatisk politik där man väljer att arbeta med det som finns tillhanda. Man har inga ambitioner på att sända hem några invandrare eller skapa ett sunt och homogent samhälle utan tänker istället föra ett slags konservativ politik där man i praktiken kommer att syssla med att mildra sjukdomens olika skadeverkningar utan att någonsin ge sig på att försöka bota den.

I och med detta kan man konstatera att Sverigedemokraterna är ett parti som istället för att vilja vända på utvecklingen istället riskerar att befästa den genom att acceptera den."

>>106081768
Not an argument.

>>106081843
We'll see. If we disappear than that is the natural law. Only those who fight will survive.
>>
>>106081669
I never said that stuff about AFA (witch dosn't exist anymore, its all ANTIFA)

SD will not give you real change, i agree you should vote for them in 2018. But they will cuck, and it will help NMR. You will see.
>>
>>106081843
these stormkikes are not relevant at all in the bigger picture. 25% of the population are willing to work together under the same movement to make Sweden better again.
>>
>>106082128
With your argument we can say that 75% of the people love immigration and thus immigration is a good thing.

Rannsaka dig själv din fjant.
>>
>>106071869
If you retards seriously dont vote SD then you should honestly just slit your wrists. Voting for any other party is like voting for F! as a leftist. They will never reach 4% and you just threw your votes in the fucking GARBAGE. Who gives a shit if they love Israel, fuck muslims
>>
>>106082038
and to prove your point you copypasta, again, a text full of fucking lies. Cant you make an argument WITHOUT FUCKING LYING? >>106082038
>Not an argument.
Its an argument in the sense that by your own admittance you're a fucking disgusting traitor and thus your opinions are invalidated because they lead to something much worse instead of improvement.

Seriously, if I knew your name, i'd find your mothers grave and piss on it, hoping it would seep through the wood of her coffin and she'd rest for eternity with my piss on her skeleton for having given spawn to a traitor such as yourself.
>>
File: 1458340994941.png (170KB, 775x562px) Image search: [Google]
1458340994941.png
170KB, 775x562px
>>106082332
SD has no memes because they are shit.
NMR has loads of memes https://imgur.com/a/cpal4?grid
>>
>>106082340
>nd you just threw your votes in the fucking GARBAGE
See >>106079346
>GET IT INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD that voting won't solve anything. Voting is a fucking joke. You might as well not vote at all because it will change NOTHING.

>>106082340
>Who gives a shit if they love Israel, fuck muslims
Yeah, but if you said fuck muslims you'd be kicked out from the party. See this pic >>106072807
Is that REALLY a party you want to support? A party that will kick you if you say that muslims rape women?
>>
>>106082407
Thats a bit dark bro..
>>
>>106082237
nice reading comprehension you fucking antifa-lover. Seriously, sup-par IQ confirmed, using fucking aftonbladet-tier logic.
>>
SD
>gateway party
NMR
>end goal

The narrative needs to change, don't take votes from SD to NMR. SD is already terrifying to normies.
>>
>>106082407
>a text full of fucking lies
It's all true. Especially this part:
"utan tänker istället föra ett slags konservativ politik där man i praktiken kommer att syssla med att mildra sjukdomens olika skadeverkningar utan att någonsin ge sig på att försöka bota den."

Very relevant:
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483819204258.webm
>>
File: 1469569108269.png (31KB, 984x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1469569108269.png
31KB, 984x1092px
>>106082409
take the varg pill and forget trying to save this civilization
>>
File: 1452975861297.jpg (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452975861297.jpg
56KB, 250x250px
>>106082407
Wew lad why so butthurt? Watch those mean words or you'll be expelled from SD by Jimmie "I love assimilated niggers" Åkesson.
>>
File: 1482627460756.jpg (373KB, 960x918px) Image search: [Google]
1482627460756.jpg
373KB, 960x918px
>>106082573
Yes it's a party I'd rather support. Stop being autistic you fat fuck. Jimmie and SD had to fight like a motherfucker to get accepted by the normies and our shithead media. If you honestly think a national socialist party will reach even 1% then you're fucking retarded. Kill yourself Ahmed
>>
>>106082706
I wish I could, because honestly I don't see a way out of this. But at least I won't stand with a fucking cuck party like SD when shit goes down.
>>
File: 1482683085583.png (19KB, 633x163px) Image search: [Google]
1482683085583.png
19KB, 633x163px
>>106082866
STOP.
THINKING.
IN.
TERMS.
OF.
ELECTION.
RESULTS.

You're still stuck in that mindset. You're still a fucking slave. DET ÄR FÖR SENT ATT ÄNDRA PÅ SAKER VIA VALURNAN. DET HAR VARIT FÖR SENT I SNART 20 ÅR!

VAKNA UPP DIN DUMMA JÄVLA IDIOT OCH INSE HUR ALLVARLIGT LÄGET ÄR.
>>
>>106082866
Checked.
NMR is a longterm thing, once people realise that stopping immigration is not enough.
>>
>>106083106
The thing is, we DON'T have the time for it. We can't wait for people to realize it.

Look at these statistics >>106079346 >>106083069

The next election SD will grow, and the election after that maybe they'll grow. And the election after that? Then we will already be a minority under sharia law.

THERE IS NO DEMOCRATIC SOLUTION.
WE ARE BEING EXTERMINATED.
>>
>>106083259
I think you are a bit pesimist man
>>
>>106071869
>SMR (Svenska motståndsrörelsen)
Hahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1482185297664.jpg (17KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1482185297664.jpg
17KB, 232x197px
>>106083259
Well go ahead and do a Breivik then. I guess I'll see you on the news tomorrow.
>>
>>106083424
I'm just being truthful.

>>106083545
Why would I end my life for a people that is so fucking retarded that they willingly commit collective suicide? I'd rather just learn arabic.
>>
>>106083460
jag har ändrat mig jag hejjar på sd nu!!

>GÖR SVERIGE BRA IGEN SD DESU!!
>>
>>106083259
And what, NMR will have a coup? The Swedish military is liberal as fuck, neger. What can be done at the moment is changing the narrative. Whatever Nordrfont has in store is for them to do, not /pol/. I think a SD-friendly population will be a more likely gateway to NMR symphathy, aim for that, and then proceed. SD loves kike-cum, we get that. But they're better than the other parties in the Parlament at the moment.
>>
>>106083545
That settles it, Mördar Anders music break
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcVcsogI_A0
>>
File: Repatriera-muslimer-med-våld.png (23KB, 600x283px) Image search: [Google]
Repatriera-muslimer-med-våld.png
23KB, 600x283px
>>106082661
No, that part specifically is a FUCKING LIE YOU MONGREL

>Sjöstedt sade att massinvandringen nu ackumulerat uppgår till så stora volymer att det inte längre räcker med en minskad invandring, inte ens med nollinvandring. För att få ordning på Sverige krävs nu åtgärder för att få till stånd en omfattande återvandring.
http://avpixlat.info/2016/04/12/sd-vill-ha-atervandring-i-stallet-for-invandring/

>Kent Ekeroth: Vi vill ha NOLL invandring och istället återvandring.
http://nyheter24.se/nyheter/politik/850548-nya-harda-lagar-for-flyktingar-men-sverigedemorkaterna-ar-inte-nojda

> Min personliga uppfattning, som jag tänker ta med partiet, är att man bör titta på möjligheten att människor som fått stanna på felaktiga grunder faktiskt måste återvända till sina hemländer, säger Richard Jomshof.
>Jimmie Åkesson kommenterar förslaget från Jomshof. "Det är absolut ingen orimlig tanke att man har möjlighet att ompröva uppehållstillstånd"
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article21846496.ab

FUCKING LYING TRAITOROUS SCUM.
>>
>>106083664
>>106083743
I must ask you, do you support Trump?
>>
File: 1482083428958.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1482083428958.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>106082920
I took it, since I know my people are too materalistic and technology focused to ever do anything to change anything. And I will never expect anything like Turner diaries happening ever.
>>
>>106083873
Yes, because he is the opposite of SD. He never backed down and apologized when media started their campaigns against him.
>>
>>106071869
sverige brinner
savrige brinner
savarge binner
savage binner
>>
File: savage binner.jpg (416KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
savage binner.jpg
416KB, 1152x768px
>>106083979
>>
>>106083873

If i lived in USA i would have voted for Trump, yes. I also casually bet 10k sek on the election in favor of trump and got 50k in return so im very happy for his success he will probably be best putos ever.
>>
The fact that Jimmie decided to be a fucking cuck about Trump when he was in the same situation is fucking SAD, though. Otherwise great politician, sucking up to much to the left recently though.
>>
File: 1482167021978.png (139KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482167021978.png
139KB, 1000x700px
Breva era ansikten när ni inser att sossarna har lyckats shilla SMR på Sverigetråden
>>
File: 1470893827556.jpg (40KB, 244x242px) Image search: [Google]
1470893827556.jpg
40KB, 244x242px
>>106083775
Exactly, it's too late. Sweden is done for. But at least I won't sit and circlejerk that SD is some solution because it's not. There is no solution. NMR would've been a solution 20 years ago.

>>106083809
>(((avpixlat)))
>(((nyheter 24)))
>fucking (((aftonbladet)))
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for confirming that you're a paid shill!
>>
>>106083897
But how do you disconnect yourself from what's going on all around you?
>>
>>106084224
Häng dig Axel.
>>
>>106083977
Lmao, you make fun of SD and Jimmie for waving the Israel flag and Trump is the biggest jewish cocksucker on the planet. He has already backtracked on like all his policies too. Hypocrites. Trump isn't an ethnic nationalist either, you retards. He is exactly like Jimmie
>>
>>106084225
>cites quotes made by SD officials in mainstream media which disproves all your statements
>you bury head in sand, calls me a shill, ignores everything
you deserve death.
>>
>>106084326
I was always disconnected to finnish people, I was always more connected to fenno-swedes because I grew up with them it was an easy choice to be black pilled.
>>
>Han tänker rösta på SD
>SD vill ha högre skatt

top kek, mina grabbar.

Ha så kul med att sova på gatan också :^)
>>
rösta nmr bara vafan
>>
>>106075399
(Beer bottle)/(Beer mug) is independent of hotdog, and hamburger+hamburger-beer bottle = 20 - 2*beer bottle = 0. Further, we have that hamburger = 5, so 2*beer mug = 4, so beer mug = 2. Hence, (beer bottle)/(beer mug) = 10/2 = 5.

We know (this can easily be proven) that the definite integral sin(hotdog)/hotdog dhotdog from hotdog=0 to hotdog=infinity equals pi/2, so expression is equal to 5pi/2.
>>
>>106084882
vad fan skulle det leda till? absolut fucking ingenting. får SD rösterna istället kan vi påbörja förändringen som behövs.
>>
>>106084882
va e skillnaden på SMR och NMR
>>
File: 1457070134360.jpg (89KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457070134360.jpg
89KB, 1024x512px
>>106084425
Oh I'm fully aware that Trump isn't a nationalist. He is an opportunist capitalist BUT, he never apologized and backed down when the media attacked him. He never spat on his own followers. He truly applied the "no enemies to the right" principle and that is what made him successful. SD is the very opposite of Trump. They even cooperated with left-wing extremist EXPO to root out anti-immigrant people in their own party. They're fucking insane.

>>106084543
And you deserve to have your computer taken away from you by mommy because you clearly have no fucking idea what you talk about. Go to sleep.

>>106084624
I'm already black pilled but I still hate traitors like the SD from the bottom of my heart. There is nothing worse than ignorant counter-jihadists who really know nothing about the bigger picture. They're the same fucking morons who think Russia is hacking everyone and that Assad is an evil dictator.
>>
>>106084225
Then smack the door so hard.... you know the rest of the quote. Hell seger.
>>
>>106084632
>ancap
svenskar utan välfärd = arga ensamstående kvinnor med barn som stormar riksdagen he se
>>
>>106085027
SMR var det gamla namnet.

Taget från Nordfront:
>"I och med detta uttalande klargör vi en gång för alla vad som gäller framåt. Svenskar, finländare, norrmän och framtida ännu ej existerande delar av vår organisation tillhör alla Nordiska motståndsrörelsen. Vi är alla delar av samma pan-nordiska organisation, med samma symbol, samma politiska ambitioner, samma struktur, samma ledare och samma arbetssätt. När våra svenska aktivister sprider propaganda gör de alltså inte det för Svenska motståndsrörelsen utan för Nordiska motståndsrörelsens svenska gren. När en finsk kamrat ansluter sig till organisationen går denne inte med i Finska motståndsrörelsen utan i Nordiska motståndsrörelsens finska gren. När en norrman går ut och företräder organisationen i media gör han inte det i Norska motståndsrörelsens namn utan i Nordiska motståndsrörelsens norska grens namn."
>>
>>106085160
Slakta dem, usla luder.
>>
>>106084995
Haha aa för SD kommer verkligen ändra saker xD

Inse någon jävla gång att INGET kommer förändras oavsett vem du röstar på. Du kan lika gärna torka dig i röven med röstsedeln. Släpp det tankesättet om att din röst är värdefull.

Vi kan inte rösta oss fria. Det är alldeles för sent för det.
>>
>>106085160
Sorry pojk, men jag röstar på Centern (Ancap partiet) vilken dag som helst.

Kvinnorna kan gå suga av Jamal för pengar. Bryr mig icke.

Så fort centern kommer i makt, så skjuter jag negerungarna som sätter fot på min tomt.
>>
File: 1465119209907.jpg (76KB, 1556x264px) Image search: [Google]
1465119209907.jpg
76KB, 1556x264px
>>106085146
Hell Seger!
>>
>>106085096
But he is!
Standing for your own nation is evil! :v)
>>
>>106085096
Except he did tho. Just look at the 60 minutes interview with Trump where he tells his supporters to stop attacking minorities LOL! Like that ever fucking happened, it was trump supporters that was attacked. Whenever the media pressures him about shit like that he always looks like a coward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWztYIfLhA0
>>
>>106085705
And things like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTiS9LWXV3U

Jimmie Åkesson would never EVER say that. He even kicked out an old woman from the party for saying that Swedish media should primarily be owned by Swedish citizens.
>>
File: 1482076862281.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482076862281.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>106085335
Du får väl ringa boysen när du och Nordfront har lyckats samla ihop folk för en statskupp. Tills dess kan du lika gärna hålla käft.
>>
File: 1475762768977.png (3MB, 1499x1610px) Image search: [Google]
1475762768977.png
3MB, 1499x1610px
>>106086030
Fast det kommer aldrig hända. Men det betyder inte att NMR har fel rent ideologiskt, i sin syn på SD och det nuvarande politiska etablissemanget samt utvecklingen som följer i dess spår.

SD är grov cancer som gör mer skada än nytta. NMR är skit som aldrig kommer göra något men de är iallafall ärliga. Sverige som helhet är dött.
>>
>>106073085
1.5% = nothing
>>
>>106086587
And SvP, the party they're trying to copy, didnt even get 0.5%
>>
>>106085960
Stop lying, again. That proposal was objectively retarded, even if we can all agree on that the Bonniers are dangerous. When I say we all, I dont include you, because you're Antifa.
>>
>>106087060
How is it retarded that Swedes should own the majority of Swedish media? Anti-white media is our biggest threat and you know it. It is because of them that so many of our people support multiculturalism. It is because of them that so many of our people are degenerates. It is because of them that our nation is dying.

SD, being controlled opposition, saw her suggestion and realized that she was a danger to the establishment, and thus they got rid of her.
>>
>>106087425
Thats just you changing the proposal retroactively to fit your agenda. The proposal itself was that no ethnic group, Swedes fucking included, would be allowed to own more than 5% of media. Do you not objectively see how this is fucking stupid?
>>
>>106087425
You seriously cant make one single fucking argument without lying and/or changing the facts away from reality. Worthless cunt.
>>
File: 1469180454449.png (142KB, 470x395px) Image search: [Google]
1469180454449.png
142KB, 470x395px
>>106087766
Yet the reason she was kicked was because of "anti-semitism". Hmmmm... Really makes you think.
>>
>>106087425
If you wanted to hit Bonnier media hard, youd go for anti-monopoly proposals and cut/removed governmental press support. Not through some retarded badly-thought-through proposal effectively saying that Swedes cant own more than 5% of media.

Its fucking childish that we're even discussing it.
>>
>>106088478
Or you'd simply do this:

" 5. Our mass media will be owned by citizens of the new Nordic Nation. Both foreign and domestic media acting in a manner hostile to the Nordic people will have the possibility of being banned. A domination of media by any individual or conglomeration must be corrected. "
>>
>>106088609
Legitimately funny you think that would work. Saging because finally page 10
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.