[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me the "Trump is controlled by Putin" meme.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1477999439147.gif (597KB, 1962x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1477999439147.gif
597KB, 1962x1255px
Explain to me the "Trump is controlled by Putin" meme. I have seen nothing to support this other than the fact that Trump has refused to bash Putin, and vice versa, and has talked about destroying ISIS together.

Come on, paid online shills. What evidence do you have of Trump being a Russian puppet? Protip: you are just sore losers and can't believe your candidate got BTFO in a landslide by "literally Hitler".
>>
>>103989581
>Explain to me the "Trump is controlled by Putin" meme.
A complete fiction by the left wing american establishment, meant to delegitimize Trump's presidency.
You haven't seen anything to support it because there IS nothing to support it - no evidence at all.
>>
>>103989581
Trump seems quite happy to poke the dragon, but wouldn't dream of upsetting the bear.

I'm sure your right. There's no special connection between Trump and Russia, it's all just paranoid conspiracy theories.
>>
>>103990694
>Trump seems quite happy to poke the dragon, but wouldn't dream of upsetting the bear.
That's because Russia is ultimately irrelevant to American interests, except for moral posturing by leftards and neocons because "MUH EVIL PUTIN".
China is the #1 economy and squarely sits on top of American interests.

There is really nothing else to it and that is called pragmatic diplomacy.
>>
>>103989581
Trump went to Moscow for his miss universe show, Putin had some Lolis sent to his suite like any ex kgb would, now Putin owns trump
>>
File: 1480166820245.png (168KB, 312x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480166820245.png
168KB, 312x300px
Because to mobilize people you need a great everlasting threat - calling him a threat would be elevating him - so they have to make Russia THE threat and Trump their weak weak puppet (they are playing on his narcisistic tendecies).
>>
>>103989581

We hacked him you see.
>>
>>103990694
OP specifically asked for ACTUAL PROOF - not insinuations
>>
>>103989581
is it weird that i know which video that image is from?
>>
>>103995308

Nope.

It might be weird if you knew the sauce off of the top of your head, but I've seen that video as well.
>>
>>103989581
Wtf is up with that pic? Is the kid controlling his mom's vibrator?
>>
>>103989581
He's not, don't feed the trolls you retard

Sage

Sage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.