[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you saw Arpaio's Press Conference you'd realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1482256018447m.jpg (166KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482256018447m.jpg
166KB, 724x1024px
If you saw Arpaio's Press Conference you'd realize how likely it is that Giuliani would follow suit with pic related
>>
We need an original source on this. If true this is huge. Even if the MSM denies it, if we have proof that it's real it doesn't matter
>>
>>103842537

It wasn't even his real Twitter account.
>>
Has that press release been confirmed in any way? I want to believe.
>>
Original thread claimed it came from twitter. Debates were over the account that posted it was his real twitter account. Anyone have the archive?
>>
>>103842537
It wasn't his real twitter account. Stop with this retarded may may autists. This isn't going to be the next autistic pizzagate no matter how much you try to force it.
>>
>>103842537
That Voltaire quote is what revealed your may may.
>>
>>103842836
Your combative dismissal is suspicious but I do agree that the document reads like a LARPER wrote it.
>>
>>103842939
what the fuck?
>>
>>103842939
agreed, that wasn't voltaire, it was a supremacist in prison.
>>
>>103843054
I am being combative because this is the 30th thread into his today and all these threads die quickly become people know it's bs. I know we have a few dedicay autists on this site that try to push shit like the DIY threads, pizzagate and shekelshoah but this won't get anywhere. You guys fucked up with his false account and this "statement". Back to the drawing board.
>>
>>103843498
>innocently asks if something is valid
>acts as if this our grand theory of the universe or related to us in any way
>>
>>103843498
I'd think most of the conspiracy lads are pushing it because it's supportive of their other findings, but just because it might not be real doesn't discredit the existing evidence for the things it supports.
>>
sage fake and gay

It was from a fake twitter account. dont even keep trying it.

Its psyops in hopes we'll pick it up and spread it and they can cry 'SEE FAKE NEWS' and / the hacker known as 4chan NEEDS SHUT IT DOWN

Shit's happening in Washington, their little corrupt world is crumbling. And they are trying some things to take the heat off them.

sage fake and gay
>>
>>103843702
Besides the bot-like way you're posting, this does seem like the most plausible answer.
>>
>>103842790
https://archive.fo/IDBh5
>>
File: 465432165465.jpg (37KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
465432165465.jpg
37KB, 688x456px
>>103843702
>sage fake and gay
>It was from a fake twitter account. dont even keep trying it.
>>
>>103842537
>Arpaio's Press Conference

LINK???
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.