[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey friend from /po/, /3/ here. I would like to help you guys.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Frontal.jpg (84KB, 1670x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Frontal.jpg
84KB, 1670x1227px
Hey friend from /po/, /3/ here.
I would like to help you guys. I had a quick look on the board, and it seems that you guys use some 3D modeling to create your -amazing- papercraft props, right?
I have almost 5 years in 3D modeling, which I think could be useful to you guys :)

Anyway, there's a party coming up and I would like to creat a mask.
I would like to create something that you guys are interested, and while I do that, you guys could help me in doing something cool for myself - sounds fair?

Just tell me how I could help you, and point me to the right direction showing me some cool masks and ideas and how to create them to help me.

Peace
>>
What software do you use?
How did you learn it?
>>
>>549922

I started with /3/'s sticky and gradually studied more from youtube and other sources. Eventually I had the opportunity to study in workshops with amazing artists like Rafael Grassetti and Bruno Câmara.

Softwares are not that super important - they're asking which brands of glue of pencil and artist uses, you know? HOWEVER, some softwares are pretty much industry standards, like Zbrush and Photoshop. 3Ds Max and Maya are extremaly common aswell, but most companies have their own pipeline and software preferences.

That's why Theory is more important than software. What matters is How and Why you do certain stuff, not "which buttons to press".
>>
File: so it begins.jpg (78KB, 358x312px)
so it begins.jpg
78KB, 358x312px
Any leads on some cool masks to do?
:3
>>
OP here.

Is this thread somehow against the board's rules? It seems like a Mod is trying to bury it.
>>
>>549997
Nice try.
>>
>>550009
No, seriously.
I don't get it
>>
>>549921

Hi! I could really use your help for a papercraft project I'm working on, and I think I can help you! Do you have an email I can contact you at?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.