[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was trying to build a Paper Castle for my children like pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I was trying to build a Paper Castle for my children like pic related but I'm struggling to fold the functional sliding gates. I'd remove it but my kids already dug like a circular pit around the castle expecting the sliding gate to be there. I can fold the gate but I just can't figure out how to make it functional.

Do you guys have any tips?
>>
>>549260
wrong board, try /pol/
>>
Is that the Max Hulme pixel unit?

Very nice work, anon.

Would love more detailed photos.
>>
>>549260
come back to /pol/ some time soon champ
>>
File: 1484030770546.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484030770546.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>549260
Hows the gate Brazil?
>>
>>549261
Op said their kids, not their wife's kids.
>>
All I've built before that's similar to this is a massive paper wall. I don't have a big gate, but it still keeps illegal immigrants out.
>>
>>549260
>>549260

Hey Brazil!! Hows the castle? Visit /Pol/ sometime soon.
>>
>>549260
How is the gate supposed to operate? How many layers is the piece that it slides out from?
>>
>>549260
Sup Brazil. You should stop by /pol/ again. That was a fun thread.
>>
>>549260
how many times do you post this thread a week?
ive come to /po/ weeks apart and i see this faggot thread everytime
>>
>>549382
>Suddenly, existence. You feel your sentience for the first time in... you have no idea. You were trapped in a dreamless sleep by something whose identity lies behind a mask of fogged memory. For an instant, you feel nothing but hatred. The desire for revenge. It consumes you totally, and your formless body becomes nothing but anger.

>But first, you must regain your identity. Feeding off the yet unknown force that roused you awake, shards of memory are pulled to you. As you know, with memory grants identity, identity grants power, and power will grant revenge.

>Who are you?

>The safe word is "Broccoli"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.