[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for this template. Will pay reasonable finders fee.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 20151111102410_aizkw.jpg (18KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
20151111102410_aizkw.jpg
18KB, 240x320px
Looking for this template.

Will pay reasonable finders fee.
Send me evidence that you have the template, and I will transfer through PayPal.

Disposable email for initial contact:
[email protected]

Thanks!
>>
I'm new to kirigami myself but that does not seem too terribly hard to do. I can figure out the cuts just looking at it. Have you tried doing it yourself? I'm going to attempt that now and see how it turns out.

I might draft my own template beforehand and can post that here for you as I highly doubt there is an existing one.
>>
This looks relatively easy indeed. Pretty sure I've seen a template for this, or a very similar card, too.
>>
>>548452
Well, free money if you find it.

>>548443
Post your results, if you get close before Christmas I will send some money your way.
>>
File: kirigami Chistmas Tree V2.jpg (1MB, 2448x2447px) Image search: [Google]
kirigami Chistmas Tree V2.jpg
1MB, 2448x2447px
>>548435
I trying to do it by myself.
Here's the work in progress. Currently it's the 2nd version. The first version had no stars.
>>
>>548465
Clean cuts. How do you guys usually do this? Draft it on the other side of the paper?
>>
>>548468
Yes. Also, for the template of the V2 above, I've chosen lines as thin as possible (0,1 to 0,3 points)

I'll add more ornaments (suggestions accepted) as soon as possible. (Probably Candy Canes, Christmas Balls and socks)

What do you guys think about changing the lower star by a trunk ?
>>
>>548469
Great work! I would like to request something similar to the original, candy canes, balls and Christmas socks.
Don't forget to send me a link to the template, I'll send some money your way.
>>
>>548469
>What do you guys think about changing the lower star by a trunk ?
Not OP or anybody, but the trunk isn't supposed to be outside the bottom branches.
The stars look like they're on the outside of the tree; the trunk should be inside.
But that's just a random opinion.
>>
File: Ornaments.png (36KB, 435x697px) Image search: [Google]
Ornaments.png
36KB, 435x697px
>>548472
Indeed, trunk was a bad idea because it only works on the front view.

Otherwise, here are the ornaments. What do you think of them ? I did not keep the bells and the tiny houses but I've added gifts.

Do not pay attention to the size differences, they depend on the way to hang decorations and may still vary after a test-build.
>>
File: Kirigami Christmas Tree V3.jpg (775KB, 2817x2114px) Image search: [Google]
Kirigami Christmas Tree V3.jpg
775KB, 2817x2114px
And here is the WIP of the template.
>>
>>548468
There's that but you can tape two pieces of paper together after drawing on the first to cut both and end up with a clean cut that way.
>>
>>548482
Great! Could you share it, pls.
>>
>>548501
The template is nearly done but I still have to add some folding lines for the ornaments and make a test-build.

Be patient, it's my first kirigami, done without specialized software and finally it's not as easy as it seems.

I'll share as soon as possible, I promise.
>>
>>548502
Very kind of you!
>>
>>548502
awesome, im interested in this as well
>>
2. page already? wow /po is going a mile an hour right now!
Still hoping for a Christmas miracle on this one, wanna use them for the gift cards. Don't forget to send me proof on my email before posting it publicly for your small reward.
>>
>>548545
Why, exactly, do you need a proof BEFORE posting it publicly ? I don't get it.
>>
>>548545
>Don't forget to send me proof on my email before posting it publicly for your small reward.
>>548565
>Why, exactly, do you need a proof BEFORE posting it publicly ?
because if Template Guy posts the template publically, then literally anyone could email it to Will-Pay-For-Template Guy, and Anonymous Third Party would get paid for Template Guy's work
>>
>>548566
>o Will-Pay-For-Template Guy, and Anonymous Third Party would get paid for Template Guy's work

Bingo
>>
File: iu-2.jpg (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iu-2.jpg
71KB, 400x400px
Template Guy here, I'm sorry but I won't be able to deliver it for this Christmas. There are still some issues that need to be fixed before releasing it and I've no time to do it at the moment (because of, you know, Christmas).

However, I'll deliver it as promised. As it's too late for this Christmas I'll take time this year to make it perfect for next Christmas and will send it at the beginning of December so you have time to build it.

To Will-Pay-For-It Guy, sorry you can't use it to make your cards this year. If you expected to to do money with it, as some may think, trust me it requires too much thoroughness to be profitable at a reasonable price (Even with a laser cutter). I didn't do it for the money but I'll post it with a PayPal link if some of you, like Will-Pay-For-It Guy, want to make a donation so that I can make new templates in the future. (If you have request feel free to ask here)

To those who wanted to do a card with it, I'll send a template I found and cleaned quickly so you can still make something for this christmas.
>>
>>548588
The template
>>
File: 88fa11f706e22a62946cd96fa5738405.jpg (231KB, 512x4465px) Image search: [Google]
88fa11f706e22a62946cd96fa5738405.jpg
231KB, 512x4465px
>>548589
How to do it
>>
>>548588
Well, good try. I wanted them for my Christmas gift cards. I posted a template a few years back for another pop up gift card, if anyone remembers.If I wanted to make money I could simply use of the the thousands of available templates, or you know, actually go to work at my job as a data analyst making well above double what I could earn making cards...
>>
>>548592
>>548592
I didn't told I didn't trust you but some did and I can't blame them when you see the people on 4Chan sometimes... Whatsoever, my template will be available for next Christmas, and maybe a coloured version too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.