[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>546604 Nice fishing. But here's the thing; most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>>546604
Nice fishing. But here's the thing; most of the winter cuck masks are shit because the dumbass decided to do tab-less designs that require you to tape over the edges. And they look terrible because of it. There are a handful that have tabbed construction, and those are ok, but even then there are better ones out there that aren't owned by a litigious asshat who hunts down anyone who shares his pdfs.

Here, have this. It's basically the exact same as one of his masks except free and with tabbed construction
>>
>>546608
And 4chan is giving me an error for posting the other pictures so here
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:32189/#files
>>
>>546609
Also here: http://www.papercraftsquare.com/tag/mask/page/3

Fucking 59 pages of this crap. Look for something you like.
>>
>>546616
got the design for the image?
>>
I just noticed something that no one is talking about that I can find. They just released a few new masks and bundled in each of them is a part of a hidden mask.You need to buy 8 masks to get all the parts. I'm not even sure what it is a mask of.
>>
>>546608
>>546609
That one is nice, got it hanging on my wall.
>>
>>546638
I am on the edge of my seat for some greentext, this is some /x/ shit.
>>
>>546638
any more info on this? maybe a link to these 8 masks you speak of?
>>
File: page.png (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
page.png
236KB, 1920x1080px
>>546644
Well, I won't link it because wintercuck is a dick when it comes to chasing down people who post his shit, but I'll tell you the masks are:
Frank
The Bride
The doctor
The witch
Hector the fisher
Una the hood
Victor the hammer
Juno the hunter

Here's what one of the secret pages looks like

I'm actually making it right now. I'll tell you what it looks like when I get it done.
>>
File: mask2.png (286KB, 478x436px) Image search: [Google]
mask2.png
286KB, 478x436px
>>546645
Here's the finished thing
>>
File: mask1.png (242KB, 364x353px) Image search: [Google]
mask1.png
242KB, 364x353px
>>546645
It kinda looks like an angry turtle.

Also sorry for my horrifically shit camera.
>>
>>546654
>>546655
Thanks for clearing that up anon, the echelon void set holds zero appeal to me and I'd be pretty bummed if my prize at the bottom were a discount lagoon creature.
>>
>>546660
Yeah, it's a bit disappointing how generic it is. The Echelon Void set is more fun and interesting if you ask me, at least in terms of design. That Hammer head one is neat.

Welp, time to go do make the horned skull.
>>
[email protected]
>>
I'd rather trade tetravariations, wintercrap has had his time, and hes a dick about it so why keep him in the spotlight?
>>
>>546664
Eh, tetravariations are ok but their stuff is kinda uninteresting. They've got the articulated bit which is neat but beyond that, nothing.
>>
>>546664
I'm pretty sure that most if not all of the wintercuck threads are created by himself to advertise his crap.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.