[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No 20mp sensor >small m4/3 sensor >screen not fully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: dsc_0013.ACR.jpg (66KB, 589x442px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0013.ACR.jpg
66KB, 589x442px
>No 20mp sensor
>small m4/3 sensor
>screen not fully articulated for lol selfies and video but added 4k? lol wut
>same shit as before but this time $800++

I've had it with Olympus. They are like the Nikon Df of the camera world. Only bringing shit for looks with no use in the real world.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D7500
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Image-Specific Properties:
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/6.3
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length80.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
>>
sage for autism
>>
wow cool info but not really I actually don't care haha lol.
>>
>>3143413
Go back to your full frame DSLR then, autist. Go shoot something that will end up in your instagram, with a $6000 full frame DSLR camera.

>"real camera for real photography!"

What a bullshit thing. You're here, very occupied with hating M4/3 but you're not saying anything about point and shoot photography?
>>
>>3143525
>357th meme43 bait thread
>someone still takes it

you are part of the reason why /p/ is shit
>>
>>3143528
"bait" is the reason why it's shit
>>
>>3143413
Man, seeing om-d really excites me. I can't wait to buy one and go out and shoot. I will buy the black body and silver lenses. It will look good on me and it will match my outfits and the camera will not look too pretentious but not autistic either. M4/3 is perfect. I'm just a hobbyist anyway
>>
>>3143547
Oh come on anon this is just way too obvious
I mean it's not _that_ bad, but not even 7/10
You gotta try harder to still get replies like >>3143525
>>
>>3143525
>anything other than 4turds is $6k DSLR :DDDDDD

kek 4turds fag everyone
>>
>>3143570
So what then, bulky APSC DSLR? Fucking Sony? Fuji? No other brands i can trust
>>
>>3143573
>i'd rather trust a meme brand that make nothing but shit for a decade

ok faggot
>>
>>3143578
No they make the best stuffs FOR ME, a hobbyist who won't pay more than what Olympus and Panasonic sell.
>>
>Df
>No real world application

It's literally a D4 with D610 AF that weighs and costs half as much and mounts every single god damn Nikon F mount lens made back from 1959 to today.

/p/ loves to knock it but it hits the nail on the head with the retro thing, the only thing Nikon dropped the ball on is no split-image focus screen but you can add one yourself if you want. Literally no other manufacturer has done that to date it even looks like an FE. It also has the flip-up AI tab from the FE so it can mount pre-AI lenses.

9/10 triggered mah jimmies
>>
>>3143832
My main problem with the Df is the PASM dial instead of automatic settings on the physical dials. It's just redundant.
>>
Damn that's a sexy camera. I love the size.
>>
>>3143832

I have a few old Nikkor lenses and would love a Df to use them with.

It is just too damn expensive.

Maybe in a few years when the price drops. For now I am just using them manually and with a techart pro adapter on my a7ii.
>>
>>3143832
>It's literally a D4 with D610 AF

Where does this meme come from? Df owners trying to pretend their gaudy toy camera is "pro"? There's nothing in common between D4 and Df besides the sensor, which isn't appreciably better than D610's sensor anyway.
>>
>>3143413
>2017Q3
>16mp sensor from 2012
???
>>
>>3143413
this is the camera that patches something that the Df failed at: targetting the right segment. what's the point of making old looking camera if it's not marketed towards hobbyists and street shooters? there ARE people who make a big deal of appearance and ergonomics and size, and those people usually don't care about specs. as long as it shoots better than cellphones and it offers manual use, someone's gonna buy it. just because you're not gonna use it to hike the mountain and shoot your natgeo gig with, doesn't mean it's a failed product. and yes, the ONLY reason you need a full frame huge thick camera is if you're gonna hike the mountain in early morning and shoot your natgeo gig.
>>
>>3143978
>muh megapixels
>>
>>3143413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvpn2ubKp3w

it's targeted for normal people who look good and have friends and safe jobs and girlfriend. it's targeted for normal people who have mature taste in music and film, who are not bitter towards the society. it's targetted for simple people who do well in life but still want to take photos manually, aka having fun with photography.

it's not for bitter virgin antisocial autists who can't talk about anything else outside of photography and race realism.
>>
>>3143832
Did you make up that story of your gear getting out of your pinto to save yourself the embarassment when you switched to Nikon from that worn to shit piece of junk you had?
>>
>>3143984
>it's targeted for normal people who look good and have friends and safe jobs and girlfriend

strange seeing the applefag argument on /p/
>>
>>3143958

Agreed, but it does redeem itself in the form of a manual user preset, instead of digging through menus in a tough lighting situation I can set the exposure dials to a preset exposure like if I'm outside about to go in a cave and by pulling up on that dial from A to M I'm now ready to shoot low light.

>>3143971

I paid 1433 for mine from UsedPhotoPro.com, they have come down almost 50% in recent months.

>>3143979

I don't have a Natgeo gig but I do hike to some pretty obscure places and I've got the money so it's nice to have.

>>3143985

That 5D system was beat but I do miss the RB67 and Nikon lenses that got away, there was some pretty good stuff in there, 85/2 AI-s, ultra-rare 17/4 Soligor pre-AI, Nikon F Photomic with a recent CLA, 20 2.8 Nikkor and the one I really wished hadn't got away was my 105 2.5 pre-AI, I've replaced all of them with optically superior versions but it still sucks they got away, if I could have any one system back though it would be the RB67.
>>
>>3143413
What do you need full frame for anyway? You should be using strobes anyway
>>
>>3143413
You're gonna buy it anyway and never use it, simply letting it collect dust on a shelf because you never learned how to use it or take good photos with it despite its limitations
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.