[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one should i get? [EXIF data available. Click here to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_3131.jpg (125KB, 1223x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3131.jpg
125KB, 1223x793px
Which one should i get?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1223
Image Height793
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
We already had this thread.
>>>3137413

Spoilers: The answer is neither.
>>
XT20
>>
>>3140261

the bentax k1 you idiot

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D700
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.1.1 (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/3.7
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern762
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)28 mm
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:09:08 23:54:44
Exposure Time1/800 sec
F-Numberf/9.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating1600
Lens Aperturef/9.0
Exposure Bias-2 EV
Subject DistanceInfinity
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length28.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>3140261
the olympus
>>
>>3140274
Why?
>>
>>3140261
>meme cameras
not even once

get a sony a6X00 instead
>>
>>3140321
no, I like photography, not videogames
sorry if this comment is offensive to you
>>
>>3140322

>i like photography
>so fuck buying a camera from a camera division that has been producing SLR cameras since 1958
>>
>>3140321
>get a sony a6X00 instead
not even once
>>
>>3140324
Fuji was founded in 1934 and Olympus in 1919.
Minolta is a little baby that got adopted by a video game and refrigerator manufacturer.

But none of this has anything to do with the fact that Olympus and Fujifilm are clearly designed with the end-user more in mind than Sony, which instead values the spec-reliant techno-jargon middle salesman.
>>
>>3140326

Minolta was a major innovator when it came to camera designs. Dismissing them ad a "little baby" is ridiculous.

And Fuji has the end user experience of soccor moms or gwc in mind. Not serious photographers.
>>
>>3140329
Sony has the end user experience of middle aged reddit fags who think they are cool because they buy things "latest tech" things from the internet based on what some self-appointed youtube expert or splog tells them.
>>
>>3140334
>middle aged reddit fags

Their camera of choice is Fuji though.

It sounds like you have never even held a Sony camera, and certainly never shot with one.
>>
>>3140337
>never even held a Sony camera, and certainly never shot with one.
I have used pretty well all of them I think definitely the A7 versions and A9. They are all over rated and over hyped. Sony's marketing strategy for cameras relies on blog and forums shills. And I don't mean moopco, he's just a regular 4chan pillock.

The demographic Sony are interested in is purely prosumer. Wealthy hobbyists. The actual professional market is too small, regards their cameras as capital expenditure that has to be budgeted for and only upgrades every few years. It also demands a high level of service and support which Sony has no intention of providing.

The Sony Zeiss partnership is little more than a marriage of convenience. Ziess give Sony a vestige of credibility, Sony give Zeiss a larger market. Much like putting a Leica branded lens on a Chinese made mobile phone.
>>
>>3140329
>And Fuji has the end user experience of soccor moms or gwc in mind. Not serious photographers.
Then why are more Fujifilm cameras in use documenting unrest in the middle east than Sony cameras, despite Sony having a much higher market share?

Oh yeah, because Sony is actually the camera of GWCs.
>>
I'd personally take the Fujifilm out if these two but the olympus has the awesome IBIS which may interest you.
The fuji menus are easier to navigate but once you've done it once there's little reason to change much in my experience.
I personally have a PEN F and a X100F and they're both bloody lovely little cameras.
Neither will disappoint you, OP.
>>
>>3140326
>>3140261
>>3140322

Olympus have already patented several e mount products and are expected to announce a move from m43 to e mount by the end of the year. Sony made e mount an open format, just like m43, but without the gimping.

Fuji have released more e mount lenses than x mount lenses this year.

Sony are the ultimate in consumer oriented company, they make sensors for both the cameras you've shortlisted, they've made their mount an open format so anyone can make fully functional lenses, they've been heavily adopted by cine so will be around forever.

If you're sad that sony make videogames, then comfort yourself with the fact that fuji generates most of it's income from cosmetics and olympus control 70% of the world endoscope market. Would you rather wear asian makeup, shove things up your butt or have a ps4?

>>3140334
The objective testing and big review sites all pile on the praise for sony too, it's almost like it's just a core contingency of butthurt anti sony cucks that are sad they had their psonline account closed for racist behaviour.

>>3140345
>I've definitely used an a9
The definitely inspires confidence in your blatant lies.
>shills
If Sony were caught doing this, you would have heard about it, because it's illegal to shill a product in usa and europe without admitting you're a shill. It's also libel to call people shills with no evidence.
>zeiss & sony is a sham
Is that why their lenses are all over the top of dxo? Or was that shilling too?
>>3140369
Because sand niggers can steal and sell sony, tf they gonna do with a fuji.
Also
Citation required

Man I love the anti sony crowd, it's like being over in vidya again, loads of upset people, loads of bullshit reasons, actually boils down to mommy buying them a eckcbocks at crimbo and they want to feel like their "choice" was superior, despite objectively inferior hardware and far fewer decent exclusives.
>>
>>3140389
>sand niggers
you should've started with that so i wouldn't have to bother reading the rest. a racist can't and shouldn't be smart and successful, we've built this world so that people like you either should force to change yourself or die hungry
>>
i'm gonna buy a black EM10-II and a silver 17mm lens. man, it would look so good, i really like black body x silver lens look.
>>
>Sony vs Fuji war again
You guys are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>3140389

Why is everyone so butthurt over Sony anyway? Everyone acts like it is cool to hate Sony.

>shove things up your butt

Colon health is serious business. This puts Olympus up a level in my book.

At least endoscopes are tangently related to digital cameras. When you come down to it, Fuji is just a chemical company.
>>
>>3140397
Anyone of any color can be a nigger, it's a mentality, not a skin color.

Be more progressive famalam.
>>
>>3140397
>someone used a word I don't like so now his entire argument is invalid
>>
>>3140407
racist should NOT have intelligence and rational logics. intelligent people should NOT be racist.
>>
>>3140410
>implies they are using logic
>implies 2 completely unconnected traits could never be present in one person

Comon man, you're making this too easy to make you look like the dumb one.
>>
>>3140419
well they just shouldn't, okay. there shouldn't be a place for them. i can't wait til racism dies so that i can finally move to the US without feeling bad about myself all the time
>>
>>3140427
How do you plan on moving to the us?
You got an employer there willing to drop $30k on a visa for you? That's cool man.
>>
>>3140429
i'll save up and figure it out later. there MUST be a way. or idk, if the US was so fascist that it stopped the bests of the world from competing in their land and harden their people (which is the only reason why the west is the best), maybe i'll just move to Japan. i HAVE to move somewhere.
>>
>>3140432
Maybe first look where have open visas,
Last time I checked venezuela was about the easiest country to get into that you would want to go to, you just needed $200k upfront in the bank and prove over the next 5 years you can support yourself.

Where are you now?
>>
>>3140443
Why do you assume i would want to go to venezuela? I didn't grow up with venezuelan culture, i don't feel attached to venezuelan culture. There are tons of countries where i can move into easily. Everyone in this world grew up with american culture and everyone imitates america. The ideal life scenario in my head is narrated with american english, have a pattern of american modern life, that was inspired by tons of movies and youtube vlogs that i've watched.

But yeah Japan is something else too, i visited Japan once and it was great, it has the same kind of energy as mine: a comfy routine and individualistic life. Everything that comforts me is not offensive or weird in Japan.

I'm in Indonesia rn.
>>
>>3140490
OK,

So Japan you're looking at about 100k in upfront costs, then you need to pay a certain amount of tax each year or get kicked out again, and you need to have a qualification for a service they need and a firm job offer.

It's like USA Visa EXTREME edition.

Unless you win the lottery or live somewhere as an illegal, you're never gonna leave indo.
>>
>>3140490
and I didn't presume you WANTED to go to venezuela, it's just one of the VERY few countries that have a visa policy that's open to everyone, the other countries where everyone can apply for a Visa and have a chance of getting one are fucking rank.

For example, if I wanted to move to indo, I would need an indo sponsor who was not only happy to be my sponsor, but also take full legal responsibility for anything I do. If I murder, they go to jail. This limits indo visas to pretty much only those that marry foreigners. because no-one else is going to willingly take full legal responsibility for another humans actions.
>>
>>3140493
I'll save up. I'll dedicate my whole life to save up. No family, no other future plannings, only saving up to live the ideal life i romanticize.

Governments should learn that regulations are what's killing civilization. The only one that should have the right to allow an immigrant to live in an apartment is the property owner. Abolish the state. I'm a hardcore ancap and idk where else my ideology fits in smoothly.
>>
>>3140494
That is such a bullshit policy. Why can't immigrants themselves go to prison?
>>
File: 1476505778895.jpg (263KB, 1280x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1476505778895.jpg
263KB, 1280x1372px
>>3140495
There was a time that I wanted to live in Japan too. But all the bullshit you have to go through is just not worth it. Best of luck to you anon, keep the dream alive.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170824-183010.png (1MB, 1258x931px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-183010.png
1MB, 1258x931px
Uh okay. Just here to post my pen F with 25mm 1.8.
Love this thing!
>>
>>3140397
sand nigger detected
>>
>>3140410
>Thinking intelligent people don't recognize patterns of behaviors in other groups and form hypotheses and strategies that help them gain advantage over other groups.

Stay mad Multikulti!
>>
File: lawyer Morty 2.jpg (54KB, 879x781px) Image search: [Google]
lawyer Morty 2.jpg
54KB, 879x781px
>>3140432
>Thinks the US is too racist.
>Can't wait to move there.

MFW

Photographermrwat
>>
>>3140527
Pls go back to /pol/ omg you guys, where else i should dwell in?
>>
>>3140389
>The definitely inspires confidence in your blatant lies.
What really rustles your jimmies is that perhaps he's not lying

> it's illegal to shill a product in usa and europe without admitting you're a shill
That would defeat the object of being a shill
>>
Indonesians. Lol no.
And don't come to Australia either. We're full.
>>
A7ii
>>
File: 1503830031463.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503830031463.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>3140410
>>3140397
Science is science. There is no room for ideologies or -isms.

Bone structure, leg length, cranium size, brain capacity are all related to DNA and genes.
>>
>>3140597
I am good looking and productive and redpilled. But yes i'm never gonna visit australia ever, any non-american western country is reaching out so hard to be like america. Also you have lots of spider.
>>
>>3140770
>I am good looking and productive and redpilled.

Modest too.
>>
>>3140788
Modesty is the trait of inferior peoples. I'm of inferior race myself but at least i shouldn't act inferior.
>>
>>3140864
"Inferior race" is a bit of a weird suggestion. "Different race" is probably more accurate.
Nature only measures inferiority/superiority in terms of what survives and what goes extinct.

East asians aren't ever going to win any marathons or other running disciplines, or swimming disciplines, but they usually do well in fast reaction sports like badminton and table tennis, and in other fields like math and physics. It would be weird to talk about "inferior/superior" here as well, it's just "different".

You can of course argue stuff like achievements, monuments, art, and so on. This is partially culture and partially race(brain capacity) that sets the limitations.
I would go as far as to say the the palace of Versailles is superior to mud huts in Africa. But I wouldn't say the East asians lack in this field. I have seen studies that suggest East asians have larger brains on average compared to caucasians and negroids.
>>
>>3140875
>monuments, art, and so on
To be honest I would take Borobudur over the palace of Versailles any day. Indonesia, Java in particular, is rich in history, culture and art. Most people miss it though because they only ever go to Bali.
>>
>>3140900
And I should add that Bali itself is rich in history, culture and art but most of the people that go there even miss that!
>>
>>3140900
Maybe it has to do with the fucking Sharia police patrolling the streets every Friday to haul your ass into the mosques.
>>
>>3140864
>Modesty is the trait of inferior peoples
insufferable smug asshole detected
>>
>>3140904
Have you ever been? .... I didn't think so
>>
>>3140992
I don't go to places with bad reputations.

Why would I?
>>
>>3141107
>I don't go to places
Getting out your basement is pretty scary right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVIWS4QTvO0
>>
File: 1433792332953.jpg (77KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1433792332953.jpg
77KB, 508x504px
>>3141165
Only Open-minded* global citizens such as Liberals go to risky/dangerous places.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/20/taliban-video-shows-kidnapped-u-s-canadian-family/ **
Open-minded guy's family got kidnapped on their mountain hiking. His wife now has several children because they keep raping her in front of her husband and children.

*Open-minded, also known as Retarded. Very compatible with Leftism.
**Youtube/Google got butthurt and disabled the audio, but there are more mirrors out there.
>>
>>3141175
Nice link but how did you know about it? Are you sure this is your board?
>>
>>3141277
>but how did you know
Ignorance is a positive virtue among you guys after all.

Ah, but you're right. Life would be much easier if I was simply an openminded liberal who didn't know anything.
>>
>>3141175
>Reads breitbart thinks he's informed
>>
>>3141387
What was false and uninformative about that article?

Maybe you're just upset at it for no reason.
>>
>>3141389
>What was false and uninformative about that article?

I don't know, I wouldn't give those fascist cunts a single click but it is probably the assumption that such things are more prevalent the school shootings in the 'Murika;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s

or the number of people, often unarmed, shot by police in the US;
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

I feel a lot safer almost anywhere but the so-called Land of the Free
>>
>>3141427
>I don't know,
Of course you don't, ignorance is your greatest virtue.
>>
>>3141428
>ignorance is your greatest virtue

Well you seem to believe that

http://nypost.com/2017/08/29/i-was-a-neo-nazi-until-i-fell-in-love-with-a-black-woman/

enjoy your echo chamber
>>
>>3141437
Not as much as you believe. I always view your liberal media to see how deceitful you guys are, and to observe the things you keep silent.
>>
File: 1.png (58KB, 866x675px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
58KB, 866x675px
>>3141427
>I feel a lot safer almost anywhere
I definitely recommend avoiding cities like Detroit and Baltimore, etc., they have a lot of black people murdering others.
>>
>>3141427
hey moopco, you rant a lot about amerikkka on reddit too, are you okay about the whole 1776 thing?
regards,
oly
>>
>>3141447
He's the kind of guy who thinks cops are evil, and black murderers are justice itself.

That's what happens when they spend too much time in liberal eccho chambers.
>>
>>3141445
And not a single Indonesian city in the top 50. All places where, historically, the US has had it's meddling proboscis
>>
>>3141447
>hey moopco
Fuck that, I hate Sony
>>
>>3141451
Not being in the top 50 isn't an achievement. You're still an islamic shithole.

But I will admit the African Americans are a lot more violent than you guys.
>>
America is a cesspool of hate and discrimination and while there are plenty of intelligent, decent people there the number of complete fuckwits per capita is astounding.
>>
File: 1495198516601.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495198516601.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>3141455
And tons of liberal mayors, and liberal governors ruling over liberal cities that are among the murderous in the world.
>>
>>3141452
>Sony confirmed as the best camera brand.
Brb, purchasing an A6000.
>>
>>3141459
>liberal in 'Murica
Sorry, no such thing. You have far right, Neocons and crazy bastard orange faced sideshow Trump who's real job is to keep you distracted from what is really going on

Some democracy huh, which of them is of the people, by the people and for the people?

And you dumb fuckers sit there in your bubble claiming to be the greatest nation on earth without ever having been to another one to compare (or if you did you only went to kill its inhabitants).
>>
>>3141459
Goddamn vegans robbing whole foods.
>>
>>3140616
>Science is science.
Tell that to the global warming deniers.
>>
What a shit thread full of fgts.
>>
File: fujifilmbeauty[1].jpg (74KB, 589x442px) Image search: [Google]
fujifilmbeauty[1].jpg
74KB, 589x442px
Hijacking the thread, for the better it seems..

X-T2 vs X-Pro2? Anyone tried both?

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 40D
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/11.0
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/11.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length100.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
>>
>>3141537
Yup, started with xp2 returned it after a week as the viewfinders are a joke, got the xt2, had it for nearly a month and it broke with a stuck shutter, I had the choice of an 8 week turn around for repair or to return it and get something else. Got the sony a7ii, 28mm and 50mm, and it's not only given much better image quality (obviously) the ergonomics once setup are next level.
>>
>>3141537
a lot of youtubers have compared those cameras
>>
>>3141547
idk if this is an only Fuji thing or maybe all digital cameras are like this, but reviews said that if you take pictures WHILE moving, the pictures will be bent. it's so not okay.
>>
>>3141504
>vegans
They would have to be black vegans then, most of the crimes come from blacks and hispanics>>3141445
>>
>>3141547
I'm sure that sounded much more convincing in your head and not blatant sonyshilling.
>>
>>3141549
rolling shutter occurs on video you idiot
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>3141505
Nice comeback, I'll give you a point for that.
>1 - 1

But you still have the most crazy people on your side saying stupid shit like females breastfeeding is unnatural:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndTy7pKQrh0

>2 - 1
>>
File: 1496789504683.png (483KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
1496789504683.png
483KB, 600x441px
>>3140273
Where's the watermark?
>>
>>3141537
If you want to take photographs get the XT-2, if you want to sit on the internet all day bragging about how you kept up with the Joneses next door get a Sony. Doesn't matter which one because you don't use Sony cameras anyway
>>
>>3141652
But when does a person use X-Pro2?
>>
>>3141488
>liberal
>Sorry, no such thing.
Why are you denying the existence of the liberal hell holes?

I know you are ashamed of them, because they are really bad advertisement for leftism. But they exist.
They always vote in liberal mayors and liberal city councils, and liberal governors. And they always remain murderous crime hotbeds.
>>
>>3141580
> But you still have the most crazy people on your side

First off, "Breasfeeding is unnatural" is a gross mischaracterization of the actual Pediatrics article. It's not saying "Breastfeeding is unnatural", it's saying "Don't push a message that breastfeeding is the only natural way to feed a baby, which implies that everything else is unnatural, which is a fucked up thing to do in a world where a lot of women have trouble breastfeeding and where there are a lot of single dads caring for kids".

If you actually watch that video, the woman keeps trying to explain that to Carlson and he keeps trying to force her into this strawman "Feminists are saying breastfeeding is unnatural" argument. He's trying to make it about gender politics, she's just saying you shouldn't shame women (and men) who can't breastfeed.

Of course, Cathy Areu doesn't really express her side of things very well, but that's what you get when you book a random feminist magazine publisher as your guest to discuss the topic instead of, say, one of the authors of the paper that's actually being discussed, or someone from the journal where it was published.

Second, while I would obviously grant the point that there ARE fringe liberals out there who say demonstrably stupid shit (e.g., there are a lot of anti-vax elements on the liberal side), science denial is a central platform point on the Republican side. You elected a climate change denier as president, filled the congress with them, and now they're doing things like demanding that scientists remove language suggesting that climate change is real from official reports.
>>
File: 1236038471147.jpg (91KB, 444x366px) Image search: [Google]
1236038471147.jpg
91KB, 444x366px
>>3141668
>Don't push a message that breastfeeding is the only natural way to feed a baby, which implies that everything else is unnatural
How many animal special in nature have their males breastfeed the babies?

Do you even know what natural and unnatural means?
>>
>>3141668
>Second, while I would obviously grant the point that there ARE fringe liberals out there who say demonstrably stupid shit
Hah, that's just the surface of the insanity.

The whole leftist movement is trying to push the notion that amputating your whole penis is perfectly mentally sane decision. Always pushing the boundaries of advertising increasingly more insane things as sane and normal.
Today it's trannies, tomorrow it's something else far more insane.
>>
>>3141675
>Do you even know what natural and unnatural means?

Sorry, that was my bad.

There's actually two different definitions of "unnatural" at play here, and it's muddying the issue.

Definition 1: contrary to the ordinary course of nature; abnormal.

Definition 2: not existing in nature; artificial.

Yes, we can all 100% agree that, by definition 2, formula is unnatural and breastfeeding is natural.

The problem is that there's also that first "Abnormal" definition that's very closely linked with it. When people hear "unnatural", they think "that's an abnormal, bad thing". And, by the same token, when they hear "natural", they think "that's a normal and good thing, and anything else must therefore be bad."

It's really all just down to a semantic argument, not gender politics or liberalism or anything like that.

All the Pediatrics article was saying was, promoting breastfeeding as natural makes the connotation that anything other than breastfeeding is *bad* (which I should have said, rather than 'unnatural' in my post, but the connotation is so strong between 'unnatural' and 'bad' that I didn't even think about it).

So yeah, by definition #2, anything other than breastfeeding is unnatural. But that doesn't make it bad, and you shouldn't stigmatize single fathers and women who have trouble breastfeeding just because they can't get milk to squirt out of their tits.

Also: This is a really weird fucking digression on a post about whether some dude should get a Fuji or an Olympus.
>>
>>3141689
>When people hear "unnatural", they think "that's an abnormal, bad thing"
So your "science" is basically about hurt feelings. And you are going to start making laws promoting those feelings, and brand it as "science".

As expected of the loons on the left.
>>
>see a thumbnail
>"Hmm, let's see what anons think about those 2 cameras"
>enter thread
>"The whole leftist movement is trying to push the notion that amputating your whole penis..."
>leave thread
>>
>>3141661
Bernie sanders came over to the UK to do a talk about his progressive liberal politics, he was met with silence and confused looks of "surely you did all of this decades ago?"

"Liberal america" is more right wing than any other first world country, and has worse social care than 90% of countries around the world. Your economics and policies are just as ridiculous to us as anything coming from china, nk, cuba, etc. The only reason the rest of the world don't openly mock you is because you're run by megalomaniacs sitting on several tons of nukes.
>>
okay this is the thread limit, after this post, no more nonphotographic posts
>>
>>3141690
> So your "science" is basically about hurt feelings.

That's a very reductive way to define the field of psychology, but sure.

> And you are going to start making laws promoting those feelings

Strawman. The point of the Pediatrics article was to suggest that people making ad campaigns promoting breastfeeding should try not to stigmatize people who can't breastfeed. No laws are being suggested by anyone.

> and brand it as "science".

Again... Yeah, psychology is a branch of science.

And also again, your side is ACTUALLY doing the things we're accusing you of. You're accusing us of writing laws based on this paper even though (a) no one is trying to (b) the Republicans control both houses of congress, so liberals can't get any legislation passed anyway. But the Trump administration and the Republican congress is actually doing this shit:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/05/politics/trump-battle-science-epa-energy-climate/index.html
>>
File: 1496403000744.png (318KB, 1067x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1496403000744.png
318KB, 1067x1434px
>>3141668
>You elected a climate change denier as president, filled the congress with them
By the way, this isn't as irrational as you would like to believe it is.

1. If we pollute with out own oil, instead of paying billions to the middle eastern terrorist, the world will become safer place.
2. Paris agreement was retarded, and had all sorts of stupid socialist nonsense in it that had nothing to do with climate.
3. Even if you want to save the world, you can't really stop the poor countries from using cheap fossil fuels. And it would be incredibly retarded to start financing all sorts of shit for them.
>>
>>3141537
Pro 2. Having both kinds of viewfinders is awesome.
>>
>>3141696
So you admit your science is worthless.

All it's doing is promoting men to chop off their penises, and call female breast feeding unnatural for the sake of not hurting some random people's feelings.

Not just worthless, but downright destructive.
>>
>>3141693
>Bernie sanders came over to the UK to do a talk about his progressive liberal politics, he was met with silence
Maybe because they know him and his wife are criminal crooks.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bernie+sanders+wife+investigation
>>
>>3141701
Okay, I'm playing chess with a pigeon here, so I'm going to stop.
>>
File: 1460658138122.webm (306KB, 408x534px) Image search: [Google]
1460658138122.webm
306KB, 408x534px
>>3141708
Stopping is the wise thing to do when you are on the side who has to defend penis amputations as sanity.

I completely understand why you had to give up, I wouln't have been able to perform better than you did.
>>
>>3141711
>*stands in pile of shit*
>*declares victory*
>>
>>3141717
It's actually a lot of fun to make liberals realize how insane their side is.
>>
>>3141720
>*unintelligible pigeon noises*
>>
>>3140261

see
>>3140268
>>3140273
>>3140321
>>
>>3141740
i don't trust fuji, pentax is too big and isn't stylish, sony is not stylish, not ergonomic, not cheap. olympus is trustworthy, small lenses, good ergonomics, cheap, best sensor for non professionals aka hobbyists. anything above micro four thirds is overpowered for a hobbyist. like using ferrari only to pick up your kids at school
>>
>>3141748
If you get picked up from school in a ferrari that makes you one of the cool kids.

Sorry you're not cool.
>>
>>3141767
We're not the kids, fool, we're the parents
>>
>mfw can't find an unbiased opinion
>>
>>3140261
Nikon D610
>>
>>3141772
owning a ferrari is cool though.
Only povvo fags think exuberant displays of wealth are tacky.
>>
>>3141488
Wtf, a real Nazi.
Digits confirm.
>>
>>3140864
Then stay where you are and be the best little Indonesian you can be.
>>
>>3140992
I don't spend money in Muslim countries.
>>
>>3141869
With all my capabilities, i will be so dissatisfied with my life if i stay here. I also don't feel attachment to this country, i don't believe in what this country stands for. The ONLY reason you can be proud of your country is because for years and years, the bests of the world came to your country and compete with your people, the competition hardens your people. That's why, even europe is catching up to america. You want to stop nonwhite immigration? You'll see your country's quality slowly decreasing.

And being the best on earth matters more than anything else. Culture is organic, it's not meant to be forced, whether forced multiculturalism or forced monoculturalism.
>>
>>3141870
So you admit that you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>3141848
>exuberant displays of wealth
Compensation for having a small dick
>>
File: 1494192480021.png (70KB, 785x511px) Image search: [Google]
1494192480021.png
70KB, 785x511px
>>3141872
>That's why, even europe is catching up to america
Unfortunately, fresh data from out government shows you muslims have been nothing but a burden to our country. The red line, that's you guys. The Dark Blue are the Danish, the light blue are westerners.

Even during your peaking work age, you are an overall drain.
A negative contribution.
A burden.
A leech.
An eyesore.
Source from our racist government: https://www.fm.dk/~/media/publikationer/imported/2017/indvandreres-nettobidrag-til-offentlige-finanser/indvandreres-nettobidrag-til-de-offentlige-finanser.ashx

However I will admit this is more of a cultural issue than a racial one.
Unfortunately Muslim culture dictates the woman to stay at home and shit out babies while the man will pretend he can't find a job so he can get free welfare money.
>>
>>3141872
>With all my capabilities,
Lol, yes all those third world Indonesian capabilities that 1st world countries are scrambling to attain.

It doesn't matter if you win the gold in the Special Olympics. You are still retarded.

>Just to help you out, Indonesia is the Special Olympics.

You want to do something important?
Fix Indonesia so children like you don't want to run away from there.
>>
>>3140864
>A self hating Indonesian supremacist,

Now I've seen it all.
>>
>>3141894
Somehow I don't think you are talking to a real Indonesian
>>
>>3141882
Except i'm college educated and of wealthy family with good upbringing. I'm not of the same race as arabs. Also you people are socialist as fuck, that's what's wrong.

>>3141887
I don't want to do something important, i want to live the ideal life i romanticize. And if i can and am qualified, i should get what i deserve. I deserve a first world country, because i'm an outlier here, i'm a thirdworlder on 4chan which means i'm better than 99% of these inferior monkeys. I'm college educated and not dumb and i can get a job easily here. And i will dedicate my life to save up all my money, and one day i will figure my way out to move to the US. Maybe when i'm 35 i'll be able to live the cool life i saw on vlogs. No i'm not gonna be married and have children, it'd be cruel to pass on my genetic inferiority to someone.

>>3141894
>supremacist
I think too much internet jargons has confused you

>>3141934
I am real. i'm an outlier, i am very different to what you saw on youtube. I don't sell souvenirs to tourists, i don't serve their foods, i don't work at a cottage that a white man owns, i'm college educated and rarely go outside, and of course, internet educated, almost exclusively. No attachment whatsoever to the country or environment or culture, i would certainly ditch my culture behind to adopt the new culture. I don't wish i was white or something, i just wish that i was part of the culture that i prefer. And culture is racial, even though i always try to deny/disprove it.
>>
>>3141941
>No i'm not gonna be married and have children
Don't listen to the childless Liberals. I have seen studies of people in their final days that suggest childless men suffer from incredible stress and depression in their final hours, as opposed to men with offspring who are far more at peace with yourself.

It's the liberals who don't want you to breed. They want you to cut off your dick, and if possibly pump yourself full of female hormones and become a Thai ladyboy.
>>
>>3141960
Heterosexual relationship is a trap, women are not worth the value we give to them. I don't want kids and family because i just don't want to. I can't share my life with anyone else, i can't live with someone else. I have a hard time having emotional connection with anyone.
>>
>>3141941
>but guys, I'm college educated.

That literally means nothing in the western world anymore.

>I want to live the ideal life I romanticize.

I think you mean fetishize.
Vlog lifestyles are fake.

Your trouble making emotional connections with anyone where you are probably has a lot to do with your attitude that everyone else is a monkey.

>I don't wish I was white or something,

It sure sounds like you want to appropriate Caucasian American culture because you are dissatisfied with your own and are too cucked to do anything about it.
>>
Should I get an used 5D mark II or a 24-105L?

The 5D has almost 400k shots, I'm not sure how used up the 24-105L is, both of them are around 600$

I currently have a 450d with the kit lens and a 90-300 USM, so either option would be a significant upgrade.
>>
>>3141941
>I'm not of the same race as arabs.

Nobody cares about that.
It's the violent and intolerant rhetoric of the whole koranic mentality that the majority of the citizenry of western society have an issue with.

>Also you people are socialist as fuck, that's what's wrong.

Oh yeah, most Muslims in Denmark are welfare leaches or lazy because Denmark is too socialist and its not because that is what they are taught and encouraged to do by their faith and their leaders.
>>
>>3142025
I'd only get that 5D-inosaur if it has paperwork showing it has had it's shutter replaced recently.

400k is too much to take that gamble.
>>
>>3141941
>I am real
You're not very convincing
>>
>>3142028
>majority of the citizenry of western society
speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>3142023
>That literally means nothing in the western world anymore.
If i'm college educated in third world country, it means i'm on par with you.

>Your trouble making emotional connections with anyone where you are probably has a lot to do with your attitude that everyone else is a monkey.
But for you /pol/tards everyone here IS a monkey anyway right? Anyway, i believe in capitalism, i believe in freedom of speech, i believe in individualism, i believe in traditional western ideals. Everyone sounds rational in the conservative west, and no one else in this world does. I just want to live surrounded by people who agree with what i believe in, i wanna feel like home.

>It sure sounds like you want to appropriate Caucasian American culture because you are dissatisfied with your own and are too cucked to do anything about it.
Yes, how is it bad for you though?

>>3142028
>It's the violent and intolerant rhetoric of the whole koranic mentality that the majority of the citizenry of western society have an issue with.
But when people talk about 'the' islam, no one thinks about indonesia. We have nightclubs and porks too here goddammit, we're better than those people

>Oh yeah, most Muslims in Denmark are welfare leaches or lazy because Denmark is too socialist and its not because that is what they are taught and encouraged to do by their faith and their leaders.
Just abolish welfare. It's a crooked system that shouldn't even exist. I believe the superior race should be able to live without welfare, right? The only reason welfare exists is because nonwhites exist.

I will also leave my religion, family, and history behind. I think that's the best thing all nonwhites should do, to try their hardest to possess the skills and qualifications needed to survive in the west, and ditch their inferior cultures behind. Because like what Gavin McInnes said, there is such thing as the better culture and rational people will always aim for better everything
>>
File: IMG_3153.jpg (1MB, 2446x3182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3153.jpg
1MB, 2446x3182px
>>3142078
Look at this shit colored skin
>>
>>3142025
>Should I get an used 5D mark II or a 24-105L?

Of the two, I'd probably say go for the lens.

The 5D2 isn't a *bad* camera, but it's shit compared to the mark III and mark IV, so it would behoove you to save up for something better. The lens is an L, so it'll be good on your crappy lil' rebel and it'll still be good some day in the future when you can afford a better camera body, but if you get the 5D2, you'll just get rid of it eventually when you can afford something better.
>>
>>3142082
>the superior race should be able to live without welfare, right?
The "superior" race survived harsh winter climates of Scandinavia without water/heat/electricity because they were generous to their own tribes, they helped each other with hunting, collecting wood, collecting food and together figuring out ways to store that food over many months.

They survived because they had "welfare" and caring within their own tribes.
>>
>this self-hating SEA
lol

you're fucked in the head, m8. seek therapy
>>
>>3142082
I've been pretty hard on you Indo-anon.
But those are as close to perfect answers as I've ever seen from a non American.

You passed the shit test.

I think we would get along.
>>
>>3142082
Bonus points for quoting that Scottish bastard Gavin.
>>
>>3142139
How and why did you do that? Don't dox me.
>>
>>3142113
Well it changed, ok, you can't be homogeneous anymore nowadays, you just can't. And socialism only works in homogeneous society, which is impossible to exist in this day and age. Also it wasn't welfare that made the west to be the best, it was free market. In 8th century, all cultures were equally independent and functioning.

>>3142146
Thanks anon that means a lot

>>3142148
He makes sense because he's a family man. I can't trust anyone that isn't good with people or don't have family.
>>
>>3142172
for the lulz
>>
>>3142172
Apple products dox their users by default.
>>
>>3142083
>>3142139
>>3142141
>>3142172
Is that supposed to prove something?

You are just a racist piece of white trash trying to stir up shit
>>
>>3142031
>>3142108
I can save a little more and get a 70D with 2000 shots and some video use, I'm kind of interested in it because of the video capabilty, which would be something completely new sice my 450D can't record any type of video.

Now I realize that I'm thorn between upgrading the body, or the lens. Are there any pros and cons to help me decide? (Keeping in mind that I have a really old Rebel and some low-tier lenses, so either one would be great)
>>
>>3142200
Well look at the hand, look at the number that i wrote in response to the guy i responded to, look at the skin color. Just to prove that i'm a legit subhuman and not the part of the "earth's main role/protagonist" race.
>>
>>3142204
70D's a great camera. I've got one of those as my backup cam. It doesn't give you the full frame sensor of the 5D line, but it handles a hell of a lot better than a 450D.

(Incidentally, it just occurred to me that your 450D's kit lens won't work on a 5D, so you'd also need to buy another lens if you got that or be stuck with a 90mm as your shortest focal length)
>>
>>3142211
Could be a Mexican's hand and the telephone number of a dry cleaners in San Diego for all I know.
>>
>>3142200
implying I'm white.
I'm just having some fun.
Not trying to prove anything.
>settle down antifa, this isn't about you.
>>
>>3142262
>Not trying to prove anything.
>Well look at the hand, look at the number that i wrote
>>
>>3142234
Wow, not going to lie, that is actually pretty racist.

Brown person. Must be a Mexican. Probably from a dry cleaner.

Because brown people are just for labor.
You should probably stop before you embarrass yourself further.
>>
>>3142265
I never said the Mexican and the dry cleaners were in the same city. Pay attention fuckwit
>>
>>3142264

i am >>3142262
>>3142078 is another anon

turn off gps in the iphone camera app if you don't want to show the whole world where you are every time you take a photo.
>>
>>3142268
Because people of color can't pay attention and are fuckwits.
Said the racist
>>
>>3142271
But you are shit stirring white trash
>>
>>3142083
If you are really in Indonesia there is plenty you could shoot to prove it. This proves nothing
>>
>>3142287
his gps coordinates are embeded in the photo he took of his hand with his Iphone.

He is not lying. His is verifiable in Indonesia as revealed by doxxeranon
see
>>3142139
>>3142141

But here you are calling him a liar. Why?
>>
>>3142287
shoot front of house
>>
>>3142275
To make a point.
>>
>>3142200
wait does this guy think that the indonesian guy is just a white guy Larping to cause drama?
>>
>>3141878
>anyone that drives an expensive car has a small penis

I love how you're so triggered by people with more money than you, you have to perform insane mental gymnastics just to stop yourself feeling inferior enough to kill yourself.

Please don't kill yourself, rich people need minimum wage workers with no self esteem.
>>
>>3141882
Chop, aren't you the one that sits at home and whines about his poor back stopping you from doing the most menial of labour, but have no issues going out with a camera?

Are you just jelly that the muslims are doing the same as you but also getting laid and getting paid?
>>
>>3142082
>but I'm college educates
Here's a list of qualifications by how much merit they hold in the west and how much social mobility they offer;
Oxbridge
Ivy league
Established european uni
Tier 2 college/uni
Any other real college/uni
Community college/online degrees
High school diploma
Being white
Being a poor, dumb and complacent asian happy to work for less than minimum wage and getting treated like shit
Asian that's been to a worthless asian college and believes he deserves better because of it

Just open an american themed restaurant in your home city and pretend you made it to the real world.
>>
>>3142298
i don't think that is chop
>>
>>3142300
Holy shit, get a load of this guy!
Could you be more of an ass?
>>
>>3142234
Well doesn't matter. All that matter is i'm obviously nonwhite, and if i'm nonwhite and already living in america, i wouldn't complain about this.
>>
>>3142176
>Well it changed, ok, you can't be homogeneous anymore nowadays, you just can't.
Watch us, faggot.

Danish People's Party is literally Nazional-Socialistic, and they are about to join the left, and liberate the Socialdemocrats from dependency on the the communists.

Once they leave the right and becomes a lefty party, it will create a vacuum for another nationalist party on the right.
>>
>>3142298
I don't know who this chop is, but he sounds like a massive faggot.

Hopefully the cutdown in our welfare system has hurt him a lot.
>>
>>3142300
>>3142300
Watch me faggot, i can dedicate my whole life to save up all my money and i can start a business in america. For all i know they provide visa for immigrants who can provide jobs for americans in high unemployment areas. I can live in shitty parts of america for my visa and then i'll move to NYC. I won't give up. Everytime i listen to music, i fantasize about living the ideal life i want, and my ideal scenarios are always spoken in english and in western looking society. I rarely talk to people here and in my mind i speak english to myself.
>>
>>3142300
t. someone who never leaves /pol/ or their basement
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.