[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mess up exposure >X-Trans™ sensor saves the day in post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1472258941582.gif (342KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
1472258941582.gif
342KB, 666x386px
>mess up exposure
>X-Trans™ sensor saves the day in post

Who /comfy/ shooting here?
>>
>>3137362
>mess up exposure
>literally any non-canon sensor in APS-C or larger size saves the day in post
kill yourself
>>
>>3137368
>be the sonycuck that made this post
>nail your exposure
>spend 18 hours in post trying to correct away the nasty green and yellow cast in your color channels
>still have green skin because you're colorblind and your name is Tim
>>
>>3137362
>his sensor is a tranny
cuck
>>
>>3137376
>he's so insecure about his attraction to transsexuals that he projects it onto an electronic light gathering medium
cucked
>>
I shoot film I fuck up the expose I get a shitty picture. Stop using digital and learn to shoot faggot
>>
>>3137380
Kys fagget
>>
File: IMG_2049.jpg (52KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2049.jpg
52KB, 640x629px
>Mess up every shot because of X-trash sensor

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width640
Image Height629
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3137362

How do you fix the color bleeding and fuji worms though?

>>3137380

Film is pretty hard to fuck up exposure for.
>>
>>3137362
Fuji has the worst shadow recovery of any current non canon ilc.

For bare dynamic range, Nikon and bentax kill it, for clean shadow recovery sony are miles ahead. The sensor in the xt2 has less dr than a sony a6300 and less shadow recovery than a d3400, it's the worst of both worlds technically.

And that's before you get into the false iso & xtrans bullshit.
>>
>>3137409
What's really freaky is how incredible highlight recovery is on Fuji. Well done for actually frothing at the mouth when you post though, makes your memes so much more compelling.

t. RL Fuji user.
>>
>>3137426
Are you illiterate or just don't have a basic grasp of physics?

And there's no frothing, just laying down the facts.

I see you also laid down ALL the objectively superior fuji aspects though, gratz'.
>>
>>3137439
Brutal yet beautiful
>>
>>3137439
Did I actually deny anything you said?

Given the sheer volume of excellent Fuji shots out there I think it's fair to say that you're just being hyperbolic, and samefagging like a trooper to bolster your fragile ego.

Also Sony shadow recovery only looks good on paper. It's still Shit IRL. Enjoy your puke green files friendo.
>>
>>3137362

At least post an example, OP?
>>
>>3137467
>doesnt shoot raw and grades himself
why anon?
>>
>>3137487
Go ahead and try, it's unfixable unless you use a7s.
A9 might be ok if it's got a new CFA.

Serious point - no amount of sales brochure regurgitation changes the fact that Sony iq has been plagued with issues from the start, whether it's based on a fundamental design flaw like the cfa or shutter shock or Shit software builds that randomly fuck things up. Too many to list, but every one of their rare as fuck firmware updates has done something. They've even fixed things like the star eating NR only to reintroduce it later.

No amount of shilling can change this, even their much vaunted Dr is only as good as a d7200 for the a7. You couldn't make it up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.