[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>art has limits and rules Holy Fucking Shit https://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: reallymakesyoutink.jpg (243KB, 804x544px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyoutink.jpg
243KB, 804x544px
>art has limits and rules
Holy Fucking Shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKWuoYmjoms
>>
4chan is the wrong place to discuss art (and if other discussions here and /tv/ are any indication, most here would cosign a rigid criteria of what defines art)
>>
>>3136022
???
>>
>>3136021
>all color photos look exactly the same
was this part of the deal? that everyone used the same filters?
>>
>>3136029
fuck him and his whole argument, when nu-males like him only suck the past photographer's dick and say photography is shit today.
the irony is after sucking twentieth century's dick, they bawl like a bitch that nobody support their art.
>>
>>3136021
Haven't watched the video or read past the second sentence. Assuming Joey the twilight guy.

Doesn't he realize that Joey would be on Instagram too if it existed when he was starting out?
>>
>photography
>art
>ever
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *gasps* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>3136027
Translation: He's from reddit and thinks it's better over there.
>>
>>3136022
4chan is the wrong place to discuss
>>
File: pikachu.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
>>3136021
>open video
>see DSLRs
>close video
>>
Art. Affection. Aspiration. Achievement. Affirmation. Anal-bleaching. Apex.

All awsome alphabetic allocations appear an A at approach. Every!
>>
I stopped reading at "Joey" desu, it rendered everything after that as retarded babbling. Joey L is about as much of an artist as I am a maxillofacial surgeon just because i floss.
>>
>>3136075
Joey L uses a Phase One
>>3136021
he is exactly right. fuck isn't there a thread on /p/ right now bashing the exact tropes these guys have built their followings on? Joey L annoys the fuck out of me, he's almost shit tier, he'd be bottom of the barrel if it wasn't for the others showing me how worse it could be.
>>
>>3136021
The only people bitching about Instagram photography are the ones jealous they can't travel and gather that kind of following themselves
>>
>>3136072
4chan is wrong?

Discuss.
>>
>>3136096
this
fucking dad-core photographers who still take photos of waterfalls at 30s shutter
>>
>>3136096
>being envious of people being followed by visually illiterate plebs

no
>>
>>3136096
Commercialization doesn't make something good.

>>3136100
Neither does replacing one fad with another.
>>
>wtf you think there guys do art? are you insane?
>let me give you a proper list of artists: Cartier Bresson, Ansel Adams, Helmuth Newton, Joey, the list goes on and on...
>>
>>3136062
Now I've done both.
He's pretty much right.

Also the model BTFO the last guy at one point when she brings up the starter pack.
>>
>>3136021
One of the recommended videos after this one was: "When Two Guys Wouldn't Leave Us Alone At A Photoshoot... ".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edk-JwVXfrg
kek

>art has limits and rules
>photo shoot on busy public beach
>two guys watch
>OK you can go now
>Nah, we'll just watch a bit more and not disturb you
>I'm so upset
>adds annotation: "I'm a sand negress; this isn't about them being sandniggers"
>projection much?

Fucking bitches, the world does not revolve around your latest fad nor does it stop when you say so.

In the OP vid, Joey spotted the crazy in the three other "photographers" but didn't run for the hills. He wanted to show off his kit. He Won but will feel the dirty for the rest of his life.

When photographs aren't about being a photographer: The Story. Rant over.
>>
>>3136252
That's why you get a permit. So the police can make people that bother you fuck right off.

No permit? You just have to deal with it.

But on the otherhand, the fact that she mentions they were sand niggers might be a clue on how they were acting.

Young Arabs will often leer at unchaperoned girls until they can't handle it and leave.

They've probably never been exposed to anything like that on TV, let alone on the street.
It's OK though, I can say it because I'm a sand nigger too.
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>3136021
>DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY
>>
File: muh_art.jpg (248KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
muh_art.jpg
248KB, 600x450px
>>3136021
>recognize what real art is
Uh-oh.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2012:10:14 23:00:48
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width800
Image Height600
>>
File: art.jpg (45KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
45KB, 636x358px
>>
File: still art.jpg (244KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
still art.jpg
244KB, 968x1024px

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width1188
Image Height1629
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2012:01:10 16:35:58
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width968
Image Height1024
>>
File: yep its art.jpg (11KB, 261x382px) Image search: [Google]
yep its art.jpg
11KB, 261x382px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RM1oTw6fPg
>>
>>3136367
>>3136369
>>3136370
>>3136371
>>3136372
Are you having some sort of nervous breakdown?
>>
>>3136349
>I can say it because I'm a sand *** too
holy fucking shit
back to >>>/pol/ you raciest scum
>>
>>3136021
He's kinda right tho
>>
>>3136021
>art is about "muh feels"

Ugh. Not THIS bullshit again
>>
>>3136021
I'll simplify everything real easy for you all.

ART IS BUSINESS
>>
>>3136021
I dont know who this Joey guy is but his expression and attitude during the introduction made me fucking lol. Ye seems more about the photo and less about the social media aspect.
>>
Guys...guys. Just....guys....listen. Maybe...like, uh...Joey L, maybe he's like...an ok decent guy after all.
>>
>>3136021
well yeah, this makes plenty of sense. If anything the hostility in this threat towards this way of thinking just shows how shit and basic the standards of this sub have become.

photo is an art form just like any other creative process, the idea of it being a product first is asinine and shallow
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.