[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good spots to steal lightroom presets? Specifically the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Any good spots to steal lightroom presets?
Specifically the new Peter McKinnon ones?
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>3135335
Yep, you can get them from his website, you can steal them by following the normal purchase link, then entering your payment details, et voila, you now have all of his stolen presets! :coolface:
>>
>>3135335
Please fuck off with your shit tier viral marketing.
>>
>>3135386
> Asking for pirate link
> Viral marketing
>>
>>3135408
>what is name checking?
>>
File: 5a4.png (135KB, 535x538px) Image search: [Google]
5a4.png
135KB, 535x538px
>>3135385
good goy
>>
>using presets
hope you all die
>>
im interested
>>
>>3135335
Why not shoot wider so the Lens Blur isn't needed later?
>>
>>3135335
I realize Pete needs to make money, but it's obviouse he already does. His last video which was over 10 minutes of shilling his shit presets has me close to unsubbing. I feel like alot of his recent videos have been kind of shit.
>>
Bump, I also need some good presets
>>
>>3135417
presets offer a great base to work up from
>>
>>3136350
no they dont, you can just edit your photos your own way. Granted it takes 2 more minutes but its almost like you should strive to create original photographs. please proceed to kys
>>
>>3135777
His videos are all boring. Look how much gearshit I have, etc

I'll stop you right now.
If you're going to disagree with me, do it with a video or you risk me calling you a smelly faggot-cunt.
>>
>>3136535
>implying people don't enjoy the same rehashed regurgitated patterns of pixels
>>
There are usually preset volatile threads on here. If there's not one now you could make your own thread, dump your own presets and beg for the ones you want.
>>
GFXPeers.net has lots
>>
should I sell my nikon 18-55 f3.5-5.6 af-p kit lens and 35mm f1.8 lens for a sigma 17-50 f2.8 lens?
>>
>>3138303
Maybe.
>>
>>3135335
I have them. Wanna trade for other presets?
>>
>>3138303
Not a fan of the 35mm. The 50mm though... That's a whole new story.
It also depends on what you want to shoot. I shoot portrait, that's why I prefer the 50mm
>>
>>3138299
Thanks for sharing this site, looks like it has a lot.
>>
>>3138761
>do ppl really think blanket applying algorithms to their photos are going to magically make their photos great?
Unlike the even more generic ones applied to your image you mean?

You're dismissed.
>>
Presets are the excuse of incompetent people.

/thread
>>
>>3138779
Very correct I hope everyone who uses presets catch zika
>>
>>3138769
The only thing I globally adjust is lens corrections. Universal filters are for babbys
>>
r/dfvvk7h4
>>
>Specifically the new Peter McKinnon ones
HAHAHAH
imma preset whore but the twiggy fuccboi's presets are the most autistic presets

>Any good spots to steal lightroom presets
torrent, desu you only need vsco film presets and develop you own editing style from them
>>
>>3138598
>imma preset whore but the twiggy fuccboi's presets are the most autistic presets
just share it with us senpai. I would love you, no homo tho
>>
>>3135409

Yes. Saying the name of anything that exists on the internet is viral marketing. You fucking idiot.
>>
https://dropfile.to/Bbk3Nnv
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.