[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/p/eople. I'm going on a trip in sept/oct. I need a photo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ILE_Photobags.jpg (41KB, 900x518px) Image search: [Google]
ILE_Photobags.jpg
41KB, 900x518px
/p/eople. I'm going on a trip in sept/oct. I need a photo bag so I don't damage my shit. What's a good one for a reasonable price? Has to hold sony a6000 and 4 or 5 prime lenses plus a few accessories like chargers and junk. What are my options? Don't want anything /fa/ or gimmicky, just a practical and affordable bag or pouch.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width900
Image Height518
>>
>>3132551
I daily a redbee 210, its bretty good. you can fit a sainsbury's chicken dinner in the top pocket
>>
>4 or 5 prime lenses

At that point, just get a god damn zoom faggot
>>
>>3133050
Ok, thanks. what bag do I carry my camera and 2 or 3 new zoom lens in?
>>
I have a waterproof roll top that I keep smaller camera bags inside as inserts. Modular bags seem to be trending, and this was a budget friendly solution based off of things I already own. Using a normal bag also allows me to carry other things, which can be handy. I used this on a 4 day trip into NYC as my only bag, and everything I needed fit fine, just unpack the clothes and stuff at the hotel. Plus, it doesn't look like a camera bag, since it isn't.

To supplement I'll generally carry a small fanny pack, and keep my most used alternate lens, some cleaning supplies, and a battery inside. If I lived in a colder climate I'd probably just use a coat.
>>
File: TahoeBP_150_Stuffed1_SQ.jpg (293KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
TahoeBP_150_Stuffed1_SQ.jpg
293KB, 1500x1500px
>>3132551
I can only speak from personal experiance, but I have a Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 that I'm pretty happy with. It fits my camera body, 3 lenses and a flash, as well as a charger, tablet, ect. If you're a gear fag that has to take everything with you it's probably not the best tho.
>>
>>3132551
NatGeo Walkabout backpack
or Lowepro 400AW backpack
>>
If camera gear is all you're carrying these specialized Lowe-pro-type bags are nifty, but I am usually carrying a bunch of other stuff, so just pack everything in its own quilted bag or pouch and drop 'em in a Jansport or equal.
>>
>>3134023
Second the Lowerpro 400AW, I took most of my stuff to Scotland from France (3 lenses, canon 60D, grip, coin filters, flashes etc.) with room to spare in the front pocket.

A major advantage is the waterproof(-ish) cover. Plus the opening is at the back so no need to worry about your shit disappearing all of a sudden.
>>
Vinta s-series modern sleek and practical.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 248x203px
>>3132551
>have big, wide back as I work out obsesively
>Into photog
>parents gift me a tiny lowepro (I mentioned I wanted a small bag to carry around all day)

I never put it on properly as I look like a tumblr alt girl
>>
>>3135061
stats?
>>
>>3132551
I use this $90 Manfrotto backpack which opens from the back. Carries a d810 and 3 lenses just fine, as well as not screaming "I AM A CAMERA BAG PLS STEAL ME"
>>
same situation here, but I also want to take my 15Inch macbook + charger with me.
So the camerabackpack should have a protected area for the macbook.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>3132551
If you're taking more than 3 lenses, you need to plan better. a 35, an 85 and a 24-105 is everything you need unless you're doing something specific that requires a 3-400mm and then you can leave the 85 and 24-70 at home.
>>
>>3135453
Op here. It's a wide, normal and telephoto prime, then a couple cheapo toy lenses for some lomo docking around. So yea, it is 3 lenses, but then some toys.
>>
>>3135190

5'8" 185# and my most recent Fran time was 9:12
>>
>>3135784
I have no idea what a Fran is, that's a crossfit thing isn't it?

Was looking for a s/b/d desu
>>
Tenba camera insert with any bag you already own. I love my Rains backpack that can take a beating and shit weather, or a Herschel that's comfortable, then I just throw the insert in.

Also, don't bring so many lenses, it's fucking stupid. Choose two and use your feet to frame the picture. Or get a zoom, don't be a faggot.
>>
>>3135810
You win. 10 Internet to you, my friend. This option wins hands down.

Btw, 2 small primes are lighter and smaller than 1 zoom. And all my primes are "vintage" manual (read cheap).
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.