[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so this is a studio image of a modelI did late last year,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: _MG_9986.jpg (4MB, 4069x2101px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_9986.jpg
4MB, 4069x2101px
Alright so this is a studio image of a modelI did late last year, and now just finishing an edit for. I originally used a frequency separation technique and I think I went overboard with blending skin tones. I'm trying to hide it with adding fake grain. Also curious about how you feel about my color. Give me criticism.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 6D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2014 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.2
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2017:08:13 00:07:18
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/2.5
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/2.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length85.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width4069
Image Height2101
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3132265
shes blended with the background.

do you have more?
>>
>>3132266
This is her MM, but it's limited. I'm not sure if she has a personal portfolio site.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/3059402/viewall#/37360289
>>
>>3132273
more of YOUR PHOTOS you mouthbreather.
>>
File: IMG_2674.jpg (1MB, 2308x3463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2674.jpg
1MB, 2308x3463px
>>3132276

I have a lot of photos of her. Are you looking for nudes? I don't have any. This isn't /s/. I'm here for professional critique.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 6D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2014 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2015:06:14 20:45:01
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/7.1
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating1000
Lens Aperturef/7.1
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length75.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width2308
Image Height3463
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3132278
She's a low tier striper/
>>
>>3132278
You are processing way too hard. The images lose all realism. Kinda like greesy oil paintings. Post the unprocessed version so we can see what you are working from.

Your lighting and composition is good though.
>>
>>3132278
>wants critique
>pretend someone asked you for nudes of your models when that was absolutely the furthest from what actually happened
>gets super defensive when your perv assumption was corrected and people ask for more of your photos to form an actual critique that isn't just based on a single photo

lol "professional" critique. who are you paying?
>>
>>3132265

Too red and the blown out patches on her cheeks are distracting.
>>
>>3133268
>You are processing way too hard.

this. Too much noise. Too much grain.
>>
>>3132265

As opposed to other here, I somehow like your overprocessing. I think that your problem is composition, specifically how you place and cut off the model according to your frame and in essence, to her looks. You have to learn to be more sensitive to how a person is shaped: this model is on the 'heavy' side with large breasts and thicker upper arms with a stocky neck, and it makes it worse when you cut off her forehead like that, because the face is not the main focus here. This makes her heavy body, shorter neck and smaller face stand out even more in a bad way. You tried to place a person that will never look light and elegant awkwardly, in an attempt to create an elegant picture. Instead you created a disharmony.
Get her to do poses with more power and roundness, where her softer face can compliment and lessen the bulkiness of her upper frame.
>>
>>3132265
>>3132278
dear lord talk about over-edited
>>
Post the raw vs edited for real feedback. Youre doing way too much in post although its apparent you have a shred of talent.
>>
whole grain part of a balanced processing?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.