[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every thread have some Sony shill in it? This is getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: sony[1].png (211KB, 5524x966px) Image search: [Google]
sony[1].png
211KB, 5524x966px
Why does every thread have some Sony shill in it? This is getting to the point where it is like /k/ where I can post about a certain gun and say I don't want slav shit and then get 50 posts in the thread telling me to get a nugget or an ak
>>
>>3130478

Fuji shills are just as bad.

Ny favorite are the Pentax, they are nice and subtle about it.
>>
>>3130478
>some Sony shill
That'll be moopco. Ignore him, he's several slices short of a loaf.
>>
Maybe because Sony is actually the best camera you can buy unless you're a poorfag
>>
>>3130494
Good morning, moopco
>>
>>3130478
Because sony users enjoy their products and want to spread the joy.

Better than being an angry anti sony cuck.

I say a lot of good things about sony and I'm not moopco.
>>
>>3130494
>>3130495
Hey loser,
If you're going to samefag, use a full stop occasionally, you're the only person in here that doesn't understand how to use basic punctuation and it ruins the illusion.
>>
/p/ is a slow board, can you direct me to this threads where you get like 50 posts of sony shills?
>>
I want the Sony fanboys, and the ones paranoid about Sony shills, to go back to /v/.
>>
>>3130498
Well done Sherlock, whats's your next trick
>>
>>3130478
They never go out to take pictures.

With Sony it's all about getting the latest gear.
>>
>>3130480
every shill is bad. Problem with Sony is that they tend to believe that they are better photographers only because they have higher count of pixels, fps etc. which is so fucking stupid.
Only 100% gearfags are after Sony which is so sad.
>>
>>3130530
>problem with ferrari owners is they think they can drive faster than other car owners because they have a more powerful engine, better suspension, better brakes and better aerodynamics. Which is so fucking stupid.

>problem with gtx 1080ti owners is they think they can run games with better visuals just because they have a more powerful graphics card. Which is so fucking stupid.

This is how dumb you come across.
>>
>>3130541
Comparison doesn't really work. If you're a bad driver or only play facebook games and solitaire a ferrari and 1080ti are completely wasted on you
>>
>>3130541
>owning a Ferrari automatically makes you a good driver
>second analogy has nothing to do with the owner's skill
I think you're the dumb one, anon.
The anon you're replying to is saying that Sony owners tend to believe owning good gear automatically makes them good photographers; it does not.
Just as owning a Formula One car does not turn the average Joe instantly into Ayrton Senna.
And your second analogy is just awful. Go pick up a book on rhetoric.
>>
>2017
>using anything other than Sony body and Zeiss/GM lenses

lol
>>
>>3130544
True, you don't need any inherent ability to benefit from the better performance of a camera such as the a9. Gear is far more important in photo than it is motorsport.

>>3130545
A lada turns ayrton senna into an average joe though ;)
>>
>>3130551
Senna in a Lada could still out race any average Joe in a Lada.

Just as an experienced photographer using a mediocre camera could still take better photos than a novice using that same camera.

I've known people who have left their ISO on max on their DSLRs and didn't realize it until after weeks of complaining about the high noise. I don't think an A7ii would have magically fixed their lack of knowledge and skill.
>>
>>3130529
this. the only ppl going out are the ones with DSLRs and Fujis
>>
>>3130553
Senna in a lada couldn't out race an average joe in a tesla though.

Ergo, gear matters, no matter what your discipline.

And yes, a7ii vs dslr in the hands of a noob is fantastic example of why gear matters, using a dslr, the viewfinder gives zero feedback with regards to focus, exposure, contrast, crushed or blown areas and dof. Whereas the sony shows an exact image preview, meaning they get the shots they want first time without chimping and without in depth knowledge or skill of the exposure triangle.

Checkmate cupcake.
>>
>>3130560
You're right

Sony users take pictures. Everyone else does photography.
>>
>>3130560
You still need to learn the exposure triangle. Its the only way to know what settings need to be changed in order to execute the desired exposure.

Exposing properly is not a massive challenge for the vast majority of scenes. It's amazing that people think you NEED EVF despite thousands of people prevailing without it before. I do honestly think people become over reliant on technology. Similar to how you could learn to navigate if you put down your phone and realized directions are not hard to learn (the position of the sun is a dead giveaway). Yet most would rather say that they "don't know directions" and rely on their phone to do it for them.
>>
This debate would have ended a long time ago if sonyggers could actually post some half decent photos.
The fact that, in the entire history of the fucking board, none have ever been posted really speaks volumes.

It's so far beyond checkmate it's not even funny.
>>
>>3130574

To be fair, no one on /p/ posts any decent photos.

If you are looking for good photos this is the wrong place to be.
>>
File: 1386607159351.jpg (112KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
1386607159351.jpg
112KB, 990x742px
>>3130574
>>3130592
Got an example of what a good photo is? From anyone, don't care who it is. This entire thread hasn't a single picture in it, and it's just SAD.

Let me get the ball rolling.
>>
>>3130541
stop posting before you make yourself look even more stupid
>>
>>3130530
> Problem with Sony is that they tend to believe that they are better photographers only because they have higher count of pixels, fps etc.
I think I have seen that happen exactly once in many months. So basically, nope.
>>
>>3130574
>sony users don't do a good photo on /p

>burt, bj, moop & lain have never done a good photo

This is your level of cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>3130662
>burt, bj, moop & lain have never done a good photo

Yes this is pretty much true
>>
File: 322547.jpg (644KB, 1280x948px) Image search: [Google]
322547.jpg
644KB, 1280x948px
>>3130478
>Why does every thread have some Sony shill in it?
Camera choices are limited when it comes to interchangeable lens systems.
It used to be a choice between Canon or Nikon, sure Pentax exists but until Ricoh came along they were doing everything they could to bankrupt themselves.
pic related
Olympus, Panasonic, Ricoh, are not real choices, and Fuji has not been since the S5 Pro. Leica, Hasselblad, and Phase make beautiful high end professional & niche cameras, as well as licensing their brand to consumer shit.

Sony is the only manufacturer who has offered a serious option to Canikon and so the few people who are going Sony are increasingly viable

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakePENTAX
Camera ModelPENTAX K-5
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)127 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width3500
Image Height2318
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2012:04:24 21:16:16
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/14.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/14.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length85.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1280
Image Height948
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeClose View
>>
>>3130513
They're too busy shitposting obsessively about m43 these days
>>
File: IMG-20161227-WA0000.jpg (14KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161227-WA0000.jpg
14KB, 310x163px
>>3130662
>still doesn't post a fucking photo
>moop actually thinks he's even at this level
>mfw
>>
>>3130673
>Olympus, Panasonic, Ricoh, are not real choices

What is wrong with Olympus and Panasonic?
>>
File: terrible thread op.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
terrible thread op.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>3130478
>>3130688
>They're too busy shitposting obsessively about m43
>>
File: IMG_1233.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>3130784
Witness...the power of pure autism.
>>
I wonder if moopcoo even uses Sony IRL or if he's started hiring interns to shit post for him
>>
>>3130787
I see 1/6 being sony shilling. You said
Don't lie next time.
>>
>>3130560
>Senna in a lada couldn't out race an average joe in a tesla though.
the average joe would crash out pretty quick desu. and i bet Senna would still lap them e.g. at Monaco
>>
>>3130779
>What is wrong with Olympus and Panasonic?
a sensor that's smaller than Donald Trump's pecker
>>
>>3130478
What is your problem with the AK? It is an easy to manage gun, decent accuracy, immense power and is cheap. You should really get one.
>>
File: 1502023855512.jpg (47KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1502023855512.jpg
47KB, 580x386px
>>3130846
m43 isnt much smaller than aps-c
>>
>>3130851
>2x vs 1.5x crop
yeah its still small
>>
>>3130856
yes, but no one ever criticizes aps-c as being too small
>>
>>3130876
>but no one ever
sure thing bud
>>
>>3130480
>>3130478
>Mfw I own a sony a6000 and pentax dslr.

For serious, sony makes pretty good cameras and they sell a ton so a lot of people have them.

And pentax hasn't changed lens systems since the m42 days.
>>
>>3130847
I don't want fucking open slav shit sights
>>
>>3130998
what flavor jam goes best with the AR?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.