[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

an older dude who shops at the grocery store I work at just gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

an older dude who shops at the grocery store I work at just gave me this, three lights, a bunch of stands, and an entire second setup with a separate power supply. did I make the come-up of the year?
>>
>>3130271
nice score, put it to use or maybe sell it, wish i knew more people who were willing to give stuff away
>>
>>3130271
nice!
Have you used speedos before?

first thing to do is check the connectors for melted pins, if you notice a melted pin set that head aside until you can repair the connector.

second thing to always remember is to always power it off and discharge the pack using the test button, before plugging in or unplugging a head. doing so while it has a charge can cause it to discharge and arch. The arch if you are lucky will only melt a pin and if you are not lucky go through you. The arch WILL give you a very nasty burn and at worst can kill you.

3 never open the pack up unless you know what you are doing, you have 4 coke can size capacitors in there and each one can seriously fuck you up.

if you always power down and discharge it before handling it, they are very safe and you should have years off lighting options.
have fun
>>
more

spedo uses Ready, Push to Flash not test

get a wireless slave like pocket wizard or cactus because the sync can send a charge to the camera.
and sometimes it matters which direction the houshold sync cord is positioned

I use a Norman pack which is very similar to Speedotron
>>
File: 1468648843450.jpg (89KB, 1051x868px) Image search: [Google]
1468648843450.jpg
89KB, 1051x868px
>>3130309
>you have 4 coke can size capacitors
*cums*

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwarePicasa
PhotographerPicasa
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Created2012:09:03 18:09:08
Unique Image IDe49b67d605b62538d4d7dee6d5571b53
>>
>>3130316
Why does the thing in Ops picture sound so terrifying.
>>
>>3130277
I might give one away to my friend because she's been relying on her college's studio stuff and she can't afford her own
>>3130309
this is my first time. the guy was telling me to be very very careful and dump it every single time. I already tested it out and it works well, just gotta remember the dumping
>>3130316
I'm gonna get a wireless one asap
>>
>>3130330
Read into the dangers of computer power supplies and this stuff will seem really normal to you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.