[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good digital cameras under or 150 usd? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1248.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1248.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Are there any good digital cameras under or 150 usd? I've been doing a lot of research but I thought I'd ask some people who know what they're talking about
>>
>>3128584
Your cellphone
>>
Honestly OP he's kinda right. You're not going to spend 150 and get a camera better than the ones built into a newer flagship phone.

I guess my question is why digital? If you're trying to buy a camera that's NOT your phone, you'll still need to carry a camera AND your phone assuming you'll always have your phone with you while shooting. If that's the case, it says to me you want something you can take great pics with that's a step up from your phone camera... but phone cameras are so good these days the only way to do that is to spend the moolah on a mirrorless. OR just spend a fuck-ton less than that and get a film camera. That way you have your digital shit on your phone for quick use, and a real camera for artsy use to take out when you get a good opportunity. Furthermore, you won't be dealing with the pitfals of a cheapo digital POS camera with a shitty censor that produces noisy, garbo images. Instead, you'll have neat looking grain and artsy looking colors. Just my thoughts.
>>
>>3128590
under 150?

>>3128584
Id recommend the gameboy camera, plus it has more games
>>
>>3128584
2nd hand sony nex, should be able to get a 3, 5, 3000, old lens and an adapter for that price.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.