[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bride, groom who slammed Dallas wedding photographer online,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>A Dallas wedding photographer was awarded $1.08 million Friday in a defamation suit against a local blogger and her husband who launched a social media campaign that destroyed her business.
>Neely Moldovan, who at the time maintained the blog "A Complete Waste of Makeup," and her husband hired Polito's company to photograph their October 2014 wedding and the events leading up to it. Weeks after the ceremony, Neely Moldovan began emailing to ask when the high-resolution photos would be available.
>Polito's company reminded the couple that, as stated in the contract they signed, the photos would be released once the album was completed. The couple was required to submit an order form and select a cover photo before the album could be completed, but had not done so, according to the suit.
>After several weeks of back and forth and the couple's objection to paying $125 for the cover, Polito said she planned to absorb the cost to satisfy her customers.
>Two days after she emailed the couple, Polito learned they had contacted several local television stations and told KXAS-TV (NBC5) that Polito was "holding their photos hostage," according to the suit.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2017/07/31/bride-groom-slammed-dallas-wedding-photographer-online-media-must-pay-108m
You ever have a customer this shitty, /p/?
>>
I've never had a customer before
>>
>>3125048
>/p/
>Working professionals
Kek
>>
File: kuole.jpg (31KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
kuole.jpg
31KB, 500x465px
>>3125048
In my line work all the time, although my job has nothing to do with photography. When you work in industrial b2b, everyone is an enemy including your own corp's other departments.

I once caught a client using two year old photos on their reclamation of damaged goods by looking at the exif, which earned me the reputation of a god damn supahaxor among the 60yo coworkers.
>>
File: IMG_1408.jpg (33KB, 396x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1408.jpg
33KB, 396x600px
>>3125142
>4chan
>jobs

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width396
Image Height600
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3125071
/thread
>>
>>3125048
why did you delete my file, janny
>>
>>3125328
What was it anyway?
>>
>contract
>by the way you need to pay me an additional 125 bucks to get your photos
Kind of a dick move. Just put those 125 bucks on top of the initial pricing to begin with.
>>
OP pulling out top of r/photography Reddit articles, shame
>>
>>3125562
it was a spurdo holding a canon with a nikon strap saying "wow's so education :DD"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.