[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone used Tinder with the sole intention of finding free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Has anyone used Tinder with the sole intention of finding free models? I want to practice portraits but I don't know anyone attractive enough to go on shoots with me.
>>
I think this is what they call "wasting their time". You wouldn't go to a speed dating course to look for a model, would you?
>>
>>3122040
I wouldn't consider it wasting their time if the bio is straight forward.
>>
>>3122037
Seems like a waste of time. People are there for pretty specific reasons and modeling isn't one of them.
You're better off messaging girls on Instagram. As long as you don't come off as a creep instagirls are always up for an ego boost
>>
>>3122037
Actually tried it once. We talked about setting up a photoshoot. But once we finally met though all she wanted to do was suck my dick. Totally unprofessional and I couldn't get any work done. Never again.
>>
>>3122098
OP here, that's what I was worried about.
>>
File: w7J4bFe_d.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
w7J4bFe_d.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>3122098
>>
I have first two shoots with girls from Tinder coming this weekend. Let's see how it will go.
>>
Have hundreds of girls on Tinder but managed to only shoot one. Tried it in France and Japan only tho.

Tried the only here to shoot model bio but it's like girls don't believe you. Or maybe cause girls there aren't confident enough.
>>
>>3122107
How did they go?
>>
I'm currently working on a social network for photographers and models, where people can contact each other
>>
>>3123655
One got allergic reaction yesterday that fucked up her face skin. She wasn't confident to shoot today, we just hanged out and had some fun. She said that when her skin gets back to normal, we will try again. Other got some other things to do with her grandparents, probably gonna meet next week, if I have free time.
>>
>>3123656
>I'm working on a social network
No, you're actually not. It's only a social network if there are people on it and you are a friendless loser without ten million dollars to advertise, which is mandatory to convince anyone that your 10,000th bad social network is worth bothering with when there are half a dozen that have millions of members yours have None of.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.