[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thia thread is to decide once and for all which one is the bigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1471x782px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1471x782px
Thia thread is to decide once and for all which one is the bigger cuck, taking all the recent cameras they both made into consideration

Inb4 both are cucks
>>
>>3121846
Shit thread, kys.
>>
fuji obv
The End
>>
i prefer the fuji but I don't mind using the sony

I'd have both desu
>>
File: overheatingsolved.png (578KB, 855x481px) Image search: [Google]
overheatingsolved.png
578KB, 855x481px
at least fuji doesn't require you to strap a fan to it
>>
>>3121921
mate that's an RX100
>>
>>3121846
gearfag pls delete and never make this shit thread again
>>
>>3121846
Sony users are the biggest cucks of all. They allow themselves to be led by the nose into buying the latest whizz bang game changer every few months despite the fact that the game never actually changes.

Most people can see the good and the bad in any system and make their choices based on the what compromises they are willing to make.

Not Sony users. They insist their system is already perfect until Sony releases the new perfect system. They are informed by a network of splogs and shills that can get away with claiming things that the company itself could never say in conventional advertising.

They cling to their duh-namic range advantage like Linus to his blanket despite the fact that it is on a fraction of an nth above anyone else's and they shut their eyes and ears to all Sony's other problems such as lousy build, castrated raw, overheating (unless you buy even more Sony product) etc etc.

Not that any of that matters much since all they do is masturbate over their camera and never actually use it because that would probably void the warranty.
>>
>>3121962
tl;dr
>>
File: shitstorm.gif (940KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shitstorm.gif
940KB, 500x281px
>>
>>3121964
short attention span spotted
>>
>>3121974
Sure thing mate. At least I didn't waste my time typing a wall of useless text.
>>
>>3121965
love this
>>
>>3121993
glad you enjoyed it
>>
>>3122009
I didn't since I didn't read it
>>
>>3122028
Then how did you know it was useless, telepathy? If you hadn't read it you wouldn't have replied.

Be honest, you read it and it stung your pissy little ego because deep down inside you know it is right and you also know that everyone else knows that.
>>
>>3122046
No I stopped reading at "cucks". Knew in an instant it would be pointless.
>>
>>3122048
Tch such fibs! How can you look yourself in the mirror every morning and not feel ashamed?
>>
>>3121846

So is it dumb that I'm getting an A7 with a LA-EA4 adapter to use all my nice Minolta glass?

I'm coming from an X-Pro1 and a D3100
>>
>>3122080
I feel like you might have more $ than brains but a7rii is fantastic for fine art shit
I'd you mean the og a7 than kys
>>
File: xS8fIJA.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
xS8fIJA.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>3122080

No, it is what I did.

EA4 works at the same speed on all bodies (I hear it compared to the a77, but I haven't compared myself) and it works with every a-mount lens. a7ii might be worth looking into for the ibis. Could also wait for a7iii. Rumor has it a new a-mount adapter is in the works too.

Only other real modern option for FF a-mount glass is an a99 or a99ii, and those are quite pricey.
>>
>>3122080
>all my nice Minolta glass
>nice Minolta glass
kek
>>
>>3121962
>they get excited over new releases
Innovation is exciting and sony are the only company innovating.

>they say their system is perfect
It is, and it's expensive enough to keep plebs away

>shills
That would be illegal, shills must identify themselves, you've confused consumer satisfaction with being a paid professional.

>dynamic range
Sony don't focus on dynamic range as much as any other company using their sensors, get a cluepon to ride the sony train.

>lousy build
Said no one.
>castrated raw
I keep mine on compressed, the extra speed and processing time is worth the trade of artifacts that never show up in normal conditions. Uncompressed has been available for literally years now.

>overheating
Another ex issue, because sony are quick to fix problems.

>cuckworthyness
The only company that isn't a complete cuck for sony is canon, but they're the ugly, deformed kid that wanks in the corner of the room.
>>
>>3122114
Raws are cooked to fuck m8. So much NR being applied.
And they still can't into lossless compressed. Even Fuji have worked that one out.
>>
>>3122117
You're confused friend

Nr != hot pixel removal

Sony raws don't have any noise reduction, fujis do. Just do a google search from the last year for "fuji/sony raw noise reduction"

>lossless compression
The camera industries use of the word lossless is variable at best, you ever compare lossless and uncompressed on a nikon? They are miles apart.

Not that you would know that as you're a sucker for buzz words. Sony are just more honest.
>>
>>3122127
Just checking your delusion levels are still maxed out.
>>
>>3122114
>hat would be illegal, shills must identify themselves
That would defeat the object you fucking pilliock. The point of being a shill is go pretend you are a satisfied customer.

shill
S
>>
>>3122114
>That would be illegal, shills must identify themselves

No it isn't.

Love,

-Your Local Paid Fuji Shill
>>
Stop making these threads, kys

Also, Sony is obviously the better brand
>>
Bump for personal interest!
>>
>>3122158
Watch and learn faggotino.

https://youtu.be/WyPc7g_W6yg
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.