[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jared Polin froknows photos dotcom. This is Jared, he shoots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: photo.jpg (41KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
41KB, 393x393px
Jared Polin froknows photos dotcom.

This is Jared, he shoots in RAW. Say something nice about him.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
PhotographerJared Polin
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width393
Image Height393
>>
That guys sucks balls and I wish he would stay off of YouTube.
>>
>>3120980
his hair is literally pubes
i don't know anything about this guy. never heard of him

but his hair is pubes
>>
>>3120985
:^)
>>
>>3120980
>Say something nice about him.
Wew, that's a tough one lad
>>
>>3120980
Fuck off Jared. Nobody likes you.
>>
Never seen his videos but /p/ seems to have an irrational attachment to him so I can tell he's shit at photography
>>
I shoot jpeg because I don't fuck up my exposure on a constant basis
>>
>>3120980
I liked rawtalk, but eventually I got bored of it and stopped watching. His short photo news videos are ok, I'll watch them if the title catches my eye. I don't care about anything else he does.
>>
He is a filthy jew
>>
I only watch theo sooo
>>
>>3120995
I don't think anyone on /p/ has an attachment to him lol
>>
I bought his limited edition RAW-branded blackrapid strap because it was way cheaper than the normal one with his discount code.
Also he's way more accomplished than I am so he's got that going for him
>>
>>3120985
I would pay good money to beat him within an inch of his life with a 70-200 while screaming "like it raw eh, like it raw!"
Hate that guy. I literally cringe when he talks, and his videos are now 30% ads.
>>
>>3120980
Just another shitty gearfag.
>>
>>3120995
just watch any of his videos to get an idea of what he thinks a "good image" should look like. Dude has complete shit taste that only appeals to uneducated masses.
>>
>>3120980
Get that stupid youtube/social media personality out of here. Nobody likes him.
>>
>>3121028
This tbqf
>>
>>3121076
>appeals to uneducated masses.
So ... it sells to a wider audience?
>>
File: D3R_5955-bokeh-1200.jpg (73KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
D3R_5955-bokeh-1200.jpg
73KB, 1200x798px
>>3120980
>Say something nice about him.
He shoots RAW.

>>
File: DSCN0688-ryan-in-pool.jpg (167KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0688-ryan-in-pool.jpg
167KB, 1000x750px
>>3121285
Thanks for supporting our growing family!
>>
>>3120980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARHbE0F2zQM

Wow. Holy shit. Not even 10 seconds into my first time ever hearing him talk and I already hate him. That has to be some kind of world record?
>>
>>3120980
he probably takes dick raw
>>
>watch Jared for a new camera
>he comes off as a real douche and glosses over something or just says he doesn't know what something does
>thanks for wasting an hour of my life faggot
>watch another with Tony Northrup
>way better, he explains everything with a calm demeanor and makes it easy to understand, the only annoying thing was he kept plugging in his book

Who's the best to watch on YouTube?
>>
>>3121438
>find secret dark web channel
>tony northrup's wife is doing camera reviews
>she's even more informative than tony
>and she's naked the entire time
>"Who's the best to watch on YouTube?"
>>
>>3121459
did you find their sex tape too
>>
>>3121070
keked
>>
>>3121468
Is there really a sex tape? Chelsea is hot.
>>
>>3121438
No one they're all trying to sell you shit
At least Kai is mildly entertaining with his dick jokes
Phillip bloom if u want to actually learn something
>>
>>3120997
I need this on a shirt.
>>
>>3120980
LMAO the haters who wish they made as much money as that guy does.

Personally I like the guy he's cool I wish he did more videos on Lower end DSLR's
>>
His short photo news videos are fine. RAWtalk is like 80% bullshit and it's simply just too much Polin to take at once. Otherwise, he's a decent photographer.

Oh, and fuck Jason Lanier.
>>
>>3120980
Most of his behavior is an act. He has said so himself. I'm not saying he isn't genuine; he is sharing his honest opinions. But he has also shown his off-camera energy level and why he does things the way he does for YouTube.

That said, I think it's hysterical when he shows he hardly knows about anything outside of photography, such as calling an egret a duck, because he doesn't know anything about birds.

And his show is a lot about opinion. If you agree with one he shares, agree. If you don't agree with his opinion, don't agree. If you frequently don't agree, then don't watch.

His reviews of people's work give me a different way to think about things, and has improved my photography because I think more about what I am doing, based on things that Jared as well as others have said.
>>
>>3120980

Jared Polin with froknows photos, because talking about photography is much more important than actual photography
>>
>>3120980
That's the most pubic hair i've seen in one place.
Shit son, even hippie communes and nudist beaches.
>>
File: ishootraw.jpg (52KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
ishootraw.jpg
52KB, 393x393px
>>3120980

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image Width393
Image Height393
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2014:05:13 16:29:21
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width393
Image Height393
>>
>>3121290
Growing horizontally.
>>
>I shoot RAW
So can anyone with the right mobile app. Plus, RAW data capture and retention varies from manufacturer, so it's probably the least standard format to universally claim is worth anything. It's like holding a pair of keys and wearing a shirt that says 'I drive CAR'.
>>
File: IMG_0050.gif (790KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.gif
790KB, 400x267px
>Click one of his videos
>Forget to lower volume
>Pic related
>>
>>3120980
He shoots RAW
>>
File: photoyoutubers.jpg (260KB, 857x2834px) Image search: [Google]
photoyoutubers.jpg
260KB, 857x2834px
can we all agree?
>>
>>3123639
>hey mom do you get the joke i made an image and put someone people on /p/ generally like as terrible haha mom do you get it
>>
>>3120997
Regular basis
>>
>>3120980
what is it like being a photographer on the longest running episodic sports entertainment show
>>
>>3123639
whos the first guy?, also thecamerastore tv is 10/10
>>
>>3124649

Mike Browne. He's pretty damn good.

https://www.youtube.com/user/photoexposed/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid

He's kinda like one of those fun teachers in school that makes learning the topic interesting by using entertaining and creative means.

I still remember watching his intro vid on flashes years ago when I was just learning. His water analogy of the different flash methods is great:

https://youtu.be/asK0lWp8m38?t=2m51s
>>
>>3124692
>watermark his video
>crappy video quality
no. he's mediocre tier.
>>
>>3124716

> crappy vid quality

That vid is from 2010, of course the quality isn't great
>>
>>3123639
>toby
>mediocre
LMAO
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.