[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may be disrespectful but anyone have any idea what came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

This may be disrespectful but anyone have any idea what camera was used?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/vdpn9j/the-haunting-photography-of-a-serial-killer

My guess is some kind of range finder
>>
You literally can't tell what exact camera he used
>>
File: tumblr_mjflyli3gR1r7l4jwo1_1280.jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjflyli3gR1r7l4jwo1_1280.jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
>>3117386
See I figured but I also thought it could have been like Polaroid of some kind cause the tones look similar to the ones warhol took.

Also I figured the rounded edges may be something with the camera not a crop choice??
>>
This is the worst troll thread I've seen yet
>>
>>3117389
Photo prints back in the day were printed with those rounded edges. I was looking through my dads old photos the other day from the 70s and 80s and most of the prints had those edges
>>
>>3117385
>lookup on wikipedia
>arrested...convicted...released...repeat several times
>parole officer let him travel to NYC where he killed again
>contestant on a fucking dating show
>he wins but girl refuses to go on date because he's so creepy
>he kills a few more girls because he was rejected
>finally convicted to die
>overturned by fucking 9th district court for bullshit reasons
>case after case...all the while he kills...finally he gets locked up
>HE STILL HASN'T BEEN EXECUTED!
>he killed so many while the system failed again and again
Welp, I have zero respect for the U.S. justice system.
>>
File: Kodak-Instamatic-577x400.jpg (56KB, 577x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kodak-Instamatic-577x400.jpg
56KB, 577x400px
>>3117385
Kodak instamatic maybe.
>>
>>3117493
Where's your source? or are you just pulling it out of your ass?
>>
>>3117385
You morons.
They're edited into those frames by whichever graphic design intern at vice has sucked the most dicks this month.
The women are all photographed years and states apart; you think he saved a super special "imarapeandkillyou" Kodak Instamatic just so he could have all his chicks on one sequential roll?
He's a narcissistic psychopath, almost undoubtedly he had the "best" gear he could get his hands on, to fluff his self image. That would have been Nikon or Leica in 35mm, or Hasselblad in 6x6.
>>
>>3117515
>nikon, leica and hasselblad are the brands preferred by psychopaths
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>3117385
>yfw "pro" portraitists would kill to have a tenth of his ability to get the subjects to express themselves in such an intimate level
psychopaths are the true masterrace.
>>
>>3117519
RIGHT!?

*Pull out the camera*

>Just act natural laugh play with your hair, put on lip gloss be yourself

Subject: Smiles like a statue

Like these aren't bad photos great haunting ven
>>
File: young-rodney-alcala-2.jpg (27KB, 464x600px) Image search: [Google]
young-rodney-alcala-2.jpg
27KB, 464x600px
is he, dare i say, /ourguy/, /p/?

he had the whole 70s rockstar look, of course he would be like a fly trap for women.
>>
>>3117493
One of his subjects is holding one here but a lot of his pictures are 35mm

https://www.flickr.com/photos/scpr/sets/72157623600695928/

I'm guessing AE-1 or something similar due to lighting conditions and DOF
>>
>>3117385
looks like medium format to me, old 35mm prints dont have the level of detail these photos do
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.