[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two cameras filled to the brim with photos you haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6247.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6247.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>two cameras filled to the brim with photos you haven't even bothered to dump off your card
>3 dozen exposed rolls of film just sitting there fogging
>another four months worth of photos before that which need editing, processing, etc
>too lazy to do any of that
>and even if I did, my photos just sit on my computer, my Instagram is just phone photography and my flickr is six years dead, I'll occasionally upload a thread to /p/, but they disappear soon enough and no one remembers
>instead of fixing any of this, spend my free time trying to talk myself out of buying another camera

So anyway should I get the new x100f or what
>>
>>3116222
You should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>3116223

Hahaha yeah I know
>>
File: 1472178425242.png (526KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
1472178425242.png
526KB, 600x526px
>>3116223
picrel

>>3116222
maybe you just enjoy the process of taking pictures more than the results? buy one of those fuji cams that have film filters and just dump them on a 4tb harddrive, you can sort them when you're retired and live back the good memories anon
>>
>>3116222
I just bought it as my first serious camera. To each their own, but I love it
>>
>>3116240
>>3116235

Yeah, I've got an x100s already. I love it to death which is why I'm considering the upgrade. Really though, how do i break through the ennui and get a productive workflow going? When I was younger there was no better feeling than getting a box of slides back. I couldn't wait to check them out. I would be looking at them at stoplights. I haven't felt that way about my photos in years. It's just a rote process at this point.
>>
File: zz.jpg (133KB, 901x902px) Image search: [Google]
zz.jpg
133KB, 901x902px
Yeah. I come back from a trip with 500, I slog through in lightroom and reject a few each night, maybe pick out 5-10 good once after a few weeks. Then I leave the rest, including rejects that I wont actually delete, to take up space.

I'll flick between two shit pictures to try and decide which is slightly better

I'm uninspired and rarely take the camera out of the bag, and yet I'll spend a lot of time comparing two £300 lenses that I may or may not buy

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera Softwarepaint.net 4.0.16
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution96 dpi
Vertical Resolution96 dpi
>>
>>3116222
Get a good digital camera and also fix your PC, NAS, smartphone and software.

You should be able to get good results near instantly in the post stage even if you might not have perfection.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.