[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw there is no motivation left to pick my camera why do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1078.jpg (181KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1078.jpg
181KB, 768x960px
>tfw there is no motivation left to pick my camera

why do we take photos anons? why?
nobody cares, there is no end goal, there is no purpose
thousands and thousands of still memories, for what? life is getting harder and it's already depressing, whenever i saw these photographs i feel more depress because all those good times

it feels really fucking empty

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width768
Image Height960
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
File: word-suicide-note.jpg (54KB, 581x476px) Image search: [Google]
word-suicide-note.jpg
54KB, 581x476px
>>3116025
sounds like photography is the least of your problems man. get help
>>
File: IMG_3773.jpg (40KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3773.jpg
40KB, 332x443px
>tfw nobody cares about feels thread
Please don't give up anon. Good times will come.

Image Width332
Image Height443
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
I don't know how to reply you OP.

I was dating for about a year, and we often went out to take snaps, chat, and we did pretty much everything together, now we're done. She's gone. I have folders of files we shared, days we shared, memories we took. I'm feeling clueless about everything, like I'm lost in my mind and in those files. I miss her, but I'm missing the moments we share, her smile, her eyes, her hair and her soft skin. For a instance I let my camera beside, and thought about quit for a while. I was forced by others to get back to it. Something have changed tho I was a fan for vivid colours, now I'm just Black and White. My profile changed, my photography had change. I dropped out my university because I realize I was putting too much effort in something I am not.
The last month has been a ground break in my entire life. My heart is like shut and broken, and my brain is numb most of the time, taking pills to sleep and anti-depressants to wake up.
Once I felt myself hitting the rock bottom, I had to take my camera and make something. So, even if my photography sucks, I know I can't let it go. It's something I am, something I cherish for good, put effort into it, and I can reach somewhere with it. I can even reach my plenitude while I'm lost into this loneliness I call my life atm

Maybe, you're the only motivation you need to it...
>>
It is empty. Everything is empty.

"The world is illusion. Brahman alone is real. The world is Brahman."

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image Width480
Image Height320
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2017:01:24 20:18:00
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width480
Image Height320
>>
>>3116155

If you dropped out of school over a woman, you've made the biggest, stupidest mistake of your life.
>>
>>3116208
Nah, I didn't dropped out because of her. I was stuck there before. But the same time I was totally deluded about my degree, she break up with me. Everything came down as a snow ball
>>
>>3116209

Well, I mean college is a giant investment and financial burden that you shouldn't carry if your heart's not in it or it doesn't benefit you.

I hope you find your way and prosper.
>>
did i wander into r9k
>>
File: store1-1140x700.jpg (314KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
store1-1140x700.jpg
314KB, 1140x700px
>>3116155
my god I have never read anything more mall goth in my life

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Image Created2014:10:24 11:52:47
Image Width2280
Image Height1400
>>
File: 1445291627619.jpg (45KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1445291627619.jpg
45KB, 600x476px
there is no intrinsic meaning to anything anyone does. life is what you make it. dwell on the meaninglessness and be depressed, or put it out of your mind and set arbitrary goals to work towards to keep yourself distracted. one will lead to happiness, and one will lead to despair and probably suicide.

i know it's not as easy as 'snap out of it', but step one is setting a goal. without goals you have nothing.
>>
>>3116025
I take photos and print them for my future kids. Because a few years ago I found a box of hundreds of pictures from when my parents were young up until I was 4 and I could look at them forever
>>
It is like a paiting. It starts blank, empty, so you can color it any way you want, there is no preset objective.
>>
>>3116025
I feel the same, I only use my camera when I'm outside the country, which is only a few times a year.
>>
File: Chaos 004.jpg (421KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos 004.jpg
421KB, 500x669px
>>3116155
Like this guy said, you take them for your own enjoyment fifrst and foremost.
In the end if you can impact one person, then its worth it.
>>
>>3116155

I didn't come in this thread to feel.
>>
File: unnamed.png (132KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
132KB, 300x300px
>>3116025
>>3116156
Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy.
― Pema Chödrön

But then again, keep doing photography. The "thing" falling apart is your mind's attachment to everything related to it and other things.
>>
>>3116025
An comedy movie, ironically, gave me the motivation to keep going. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Though far from a photography movie, the motto for LIFE magazine in it was touching.

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and feel, that is the purpose of Life"

That quote always stuck to me, hell it's even engraved on my cameras. Take them for yourself, and hey if others like them, good on them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.