[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best Polaroid camera that uses Fuji Instax Mini film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 61v-86SfsnL.jpg (65KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
61v-86SfsnL.jpg
65KB, 500x413px
What is the best Polaroid camera that uses Fuji Instax Mini film?

I would like a good Polaroid camera that doesn't use $2 a piece film.
>>
Instax aren't Polaroid cameras, that's like saying Pepsi is Coke. Do your own fucking research and stop clogging up the board with shit gear threads.
>>
>>3114114
You know what I fucking mean.
>>
>>3114113
Just shoot with your phone and buy a non-Fuji portable printer desu. Instax print bleeds when in contact with water.
>>
>>3114122
I've been considering buying a printer.
Is the Fuji one any good? It prints at 800x600 and reviews say it's better quality than using their camera.

I don't really care about quality that much. I used the Fuji 8 in the past, and honest it's a shit camera.
Being able to take a digital picture, choose the best, and send it to a printer sounds great for what I need.

What printer would you recommend? Needs to be portable, and no more than $0.50 per print.
>>
>>3114131
This might help. Check the comment section. HP for the price per print, Kodak for the quality.
https://youtu.be/mfs2qIaN11s
>>
>>3114149
Thanks, I'll look at all of those.

I am leaning a bit towards the Fujifilm one. I like the "Polaroid" look of the film, I'm a fan of the mini film format, it's cheap in bulk, and there are a few decent instant camera that use that film that I might acquire.
>>
>>3114179
The funny thing is the new Polaroid print doesn't have the borders while Fuji imitates the old Polaroid. The new Polaroid are stickers tho.
>>
Lomography has a line of instant cameras that use Instax paper that alegedly take much better photos than the Fuji cams themselves. Might be worth a try.
>>
>>3114113
Lomo automat.

>actual glass lens
>f4.5
>wide angle
>acessories

https://shop.lomography.com/en/lomo-instant-automat-glass-black-combo?country=nl
>>
leica sofort
>>
>>3114404
it's the exact same thing as a fuji camera, only difference is that it's square shaped, instead of Fuji's fisher price toy style bodies.
>>
>>3114404
Expensive as fuck, buy film.
>>
>>3114375
Will recommend as well.
>>
I bought the mini 90 for my gf last Christmas. It's a pretty fun camera and takes good pictures too.
>>
i have the mini 90 just to fuck around w/. it's pretty fun. mine is fucked up, and so the flash always goes off, but it's fun all the same.
>>
>>3114375
This performs worse than the Fuji 90, and the final product looks nothing like the concept
>>
>>3117420
How worse are we talking?
>>
File: 219MAG580_Nobuyoshi-HR.png (953KB, 750x906px) Image search: [Google]
219MAG580_Nobuyoshi-HR.png
953KB, 750x906px
unrelated side note.

Does anyone know what kind of Polaroid Araki used? I've tried to do similar shoots but my polaroid (Sun 600) Has no focus at most depth of fields is there an accessory/lens I could buy per chance that would help it focus at 2-3 feet better?
>>
>>3117537
Probably an SX70, those are the king of 600 film polaroids
>>
File: 2017071001.jpg (51KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
2017071001.jpg
51KB, 585x1040px
>>3117553
>>3117537
sx-70 uses a slower film. 160 asa I think.

The good thing about the sx-70 is that it is a SLR and is f8 and it can focus really close giving a little bit of bokeh.

The bad thing is that is hard to find one in working condition that don't cost a leg. I bought mine for 30 bucks but it is overexposing as fuck even with a ND filter in front.
>>
File: feature_img_01.jpg (68KB, 335x210px) Image search: [Google]
feature_img_01.jpg
68KB, 335x210px
>>3114113

Instax Wide
>>
OP here.

I am most likely going to buy the Fuji printer. Its not that expensive, and uses the film I like.
Gaining the ability to print any picture I want is great.

Prob dont get it for a few weeks/month.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.