[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am developing a image algorithm to desaturate and improve the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: frog.jpg (767KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
767KB, 3840x1080px
I am developing a image algorithm to desaturate and improve the vibrancy of specific hue ranges and in an image.

Can you please offer me some of your photographies to test my algorithm? The images should have object to highlight with my effect. I will show you some example images.
>>
File: flowers.jpg (852KB, 2400x800px) Image search: [Google]
flowers.jpg
852KB, 2400x800px
>>
File: mechanic.jpg (496KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mechanic.jpg
496KB, 1600x1200px
>>
Mana Thanks in advance!
>>
>>3114017
... so it's just selective colour where you saturate the selected colour?
>>
>>3114017
It's already been done you 4th World fuckwit, and it's a shit idea anyway.

1/10
>>
File: P1000826_06 TWO.jpg (394KB, 1330x1000px) Image search: [Google]
P1000826_06 TWO.jpg
394KB, 1330x1000px
>>3114035
I guess no student group is allowed to make a car for their project then either because cars already exist?
And no AI is allowed to learn how to walk because that's been done already?

Get your head out of you faggot ass and appreciate technology or get back to the /fgt/ to whine about EBIL TECKNOLOJEE!

Here OP; take this

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakePanasonic
Camera ModelDMC-G7
Camera SoftwareGIMP 2.8.16
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)0 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Created2017:07:14 15:44:44
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating400
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length0.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1330
Image Height1000
Exposure ModeAuto
Image QualityUnknown
White BalanceUnknown
Focus ModeManual
Spot ModeUnknown
Image StabilizerOff
Macro ModeNormal
Shooting ModeAperture Priority
AudioNo
Flash Bias0.00 EV
>>
>>3114041
Dude, we're just shitposting in a bait thread.

Feel free to gives us your views on selective colouring though, I'd be delighted to throw a few ad homs your way.
>>
>>3114044
>"I was just pretending to be a anti-technology retard"
Is that also the reason why you steer the thread away from algorithms and technology to your own personal artistic bullshit?
>>
>>3114047
Are you trying to make amends for your sins in a past life or something?

Loving the whole fundamentalist overtone.
>>
>>3114049
>"fundamentalist"
>coming from the guy opposing technology development because "technology is advanced enough"

Wow. Ever heard of a thing called mirror or are you afraid it will steal your soul?
>>
>>3114041
>appreciate technology
appreciate people copying others without innovating in any way*
>>
>>3114051
>opposing technology development because "technology is advanced enough"
a lot of people are like this, none of the major phone companies want to buy my smartphone that i made in my garage and i just cant figure out why?
>>
>>3114051
I'm just amazed at your ability to interpret my posts in an entirely literal way.

Is this the thing they call autism?
>>
>>3114052
Then stop using the rule of thirds, composition guidelines and colour contrasts

This entire "holy innovation" BS is driving me nuts, everyone needs to "innovate" all the fucking time, noone ever wants to improve somethign existing or just make a decent product well.
>>
>>3114059
>everyone needs to "innovate" all the fucking time, noone ever wants to improve somethign existing
that's what innovating means, stupid
>or just make a decent product well
many people already did make op's product decently well, which is why there's really no point to making your own... especially to achieve something so played out. it would be like writing the code for your own software synth that specializes in 2011 dubstep bass wubs
>>
>>3114017
>>3114018
>>3114019
>algorithm for selective colour
end yourself
>>
>>3114062
STAWP HATING TECHNAWLUHGEE
>>
>>3114066
your rihgt i should'nt be hindering improtant advancement like this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.