[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuji dl200. How do I change the battery. The manual says a Fuji

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 4267857753_d82f003c93-2.jpg (83KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
4267857753_d82f003c93-2.jpg
83KB, 500x283px
Fuji dl200. How do I change the battery. The manual says a Fuji repair person has to do it. There's 2 wires attached to the bottom of the battery. No idea how to get them off. It still works but wtf do I do when the battery dies.
>>
>>3113804

You buy the mkii version that lets you change the battery.

Why did you even bother with that semi-disposable peice of trash anyway?
>>
>>3113807
It was $3 at the thrift store. I'm sure you can change it you nigger. If the Cunts at the shop can do it so can I. I assume you just rip the wires off and tape them to the bottom of a new battery?
>>
>>3113810
Do you know how to Google you stupid cunt? The first fucking result is a step by step guide.
>>
>>3113838
That a different battery attachment. Mine are fully wired in. That one your talking about you put the battery into some holder than put it in the compartment. Mine has a wire that's wired Into the compartment then each end is saudered to the battery ends. Fucking nigger.
>>
>>3113838
Even I came here to say this.
>>3113843
Yeah, I'd say you should probably quit photography. Not just film photography, all photography. Forever. Just go back to posting on twitter or something.
>>
>>3113843
I hope someone "sauders" some car battery terminals to your face.
>>
>>3113862
You useless niggers
>>
>>3113877
You're the one asking questions that can be answered with a quick Google search.

>sauder
>>
>>3113804
Post pictures i'm interested cause i've never heard of of "repair person has to do it"£ but you do know how positive and negative work right anon, as long as you can take the camera apart you can ram another battery with same volt/amp in.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.