[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There’s a distinguished looking ol’ fellow sitting at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: camera_bar.jpg (101KB, 805x537px) Image search: [Google]
camera_bar.jpg
101KB, 805x537px
There’s a distinguished looking ol’ fellow sitting at the bar. He has silver hair and laugh lines around his eyes. He’s well dressed. Well groomed. Well traveled. You can tell he’s seen a lot in his time. His classic Morgan is parked outside. There’s a pretty young girl on his arm listening to his stories of being a globe trotting documentary photographer. He sips his 50 year old Chivas Regal. His name is Leica. Yeah, he’s the world’s most interesting man.

In the corner we have Olympus, Panasonic, and Sony. They’re in a heated debate about Dungeons & Dragons or something. Sony is smart. He’s a brilliant guy. Ugly as hell. Clunky. Clumsy. Out of balance… but very smart. Olympus is more fashionable than his friends Sony and Panasonic but you can tell he’s just trying too hard. He’s cute, but sitting next to Sony shows he’s not that smart. Panasonic is just staring into his beer. A single tear drops into his IPA. He just released the GF5 and has realized it’s a total pain in the ass of a camera and wishes he could go back to the good ol’ days of the GF1.
>>
“Remember when I created cult followings guys? Remember that? Remember?”

Sony and Olympus share glances and mumble something about the wizard losing his potion. “Hey, at least we aren’t those two assholes over there.” as they point to Canon and Nikon.

Canon and Nikon. They’re the two old men at the bar who are always arguing. You can’t tell if they’re the best of friends, brothers, or sworn enemies. Either way, there they sit… every night… arguing and arguing and arguing. One says he can drive a car faster. One says he got laid at the ’84 Olympics far more than the other. The other talks about how big his lens is. The only thing they ever agree on is they are both sick and tired of all the young kids in the bar these days taking their space. You get a feeling that if they just melded into one the world would be better for it. Please don’t get either one started about iPhone and her friend Instagr.am.

There’s a sound of an old shovelhead rolling up in the parking lot.
>>
A young good looking kid walks in the door. Tattered 501’s. Grease stained tee. Three days of scruff. He walks with confidence. All the ladies take notice of him. The cougar den at the table next to Sony, Oly, and Pana all perk up and freshen their lips and shorten their skirts. His name is Fuji and everyone but Leica avoids making eye contact with him. Leica turns on his bar stool and gracefully nods his head to Fuji. Fuji, knowing he’s in good company at the bar, fires a grin and a wink at the old man. Leica sees himself as a younger man in this Fuji kid. Back before he opened his stupid boutique stores and started a line of t-shirts and baseball caps. (Leica should have never listened to his old friend Ferrari.)

Fuji orders a classic English bitter and starts talking to the two girls next to him.

Phaseone pulls the perfect pint and serves it up. No one serves it up better than Mr. Phase. Phase then tells Polaroid to take the trash out. Polaroid goes out the back door and stops to share a smoke with Kodak. Kodak asks if Polaroid could spare some change. “Sorry man. Not today.”

The young girl that was sitting with Leica heads out the door but not before slipping her number into Fuji’s back pocket.

Fuji sips his beer and quietly tucks it deeper into his pocket so he doesn’t lose it.
>>
I was interested in getting a used Fuji X100S because all the hipsters around here are thowing them out for the X100F, but it's fans really throw me off.
>>
great photos OP!
>>
>>3109725
>implying Sony doesn't have a cult following

>implying leica isn't dumber than all the others

>>3109726
>implying fuji don't literally run a cosmetics company for impressionable, self conscious sheeple.

Let's be honest, fuji is the vacuous bimbo, who constantly asks for lifts off Sony and tries to claim she drove herself in her own car because she left some furry dice on the windscreen. Makeup and outfit that look like they're from someone much, much older, but the biology of a pre-teen. She makes a lot of noise in the bar, but none of the other patrons take any notice.

Phase one? Phase one has parkinsons, he can barely get a drink in the glass without a complex system of levers and pulleys.
>>
This thread is shit I can't believe people have the time to make fucking camera fan fiction get cancer
>>
>>3109745
I agree but I'm kinda liking it
>>
>>3109745
People will do anything not to take photos
>>
2/10 for effort
>>
>>3109740
>cult of Sony
>high priest: Jason Lanier
>>
>>3109740
And guess who fell for the copypasta bait...
>>
>>3109724
>There’s a pretty young girl on his arm
I slap her ass, and see what he does.
>>
C A N C E R
>>
File: hasselblad.jpg (41KB, 620x340px) Image search: [Google]
hasselblad.jpg
41KB, 620x340px
No hasselblad?
>>
File: whaaat.png (154KB, 438x269px) Image search: [Google]
whaaat.png
154KB, 438x269px
>>
Nikon, the sharp featured old man starts telling his story to a beautiful young lady who's got the smarts and the looks about how he used to work for the older and simple man, Canon, sitting across the table. The lady calls her friend for Canon. Nikon and Canon realised the partnership formed and grow out of their delusioned war and realise that the kids are ruining today's culture, not caring, they concentrate on all the pussy they're attracting together.

While Leica lies dead on his seat, Fuji pushes him off and flirts with what he's got for now, fat bald tattooed youtuber and a tranny from alabama. But alas, he will get the attention he deserves once he combs his hair and toughens up a little.

Panasonic, Olympus and Sony keep attracting the 10 year olds with their video games until they see Nikon and Canon or Fuji across the room.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.