[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he bought a lolympus pen f memecro four turds camera >paid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0611.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.png
156KB, 362x259px
>he bought a lolympus pen f memecro four turds camera
>paid more than a full frame Sony a7ii would cost
>>
I don't get why Olympus and Panasonic can't just switch over to APS-C. MFT was pretty great ten years ago, but it's like the modern equivalent of APS or 126 film in terms of obsolescence.
>>
>>3109617
They might as well do FF or MF... but they'd still not have the lenses and sensors required.
>>
>>3109593
oh you again >>3104603

did a PEN F fuck your girl or something?
>>
>>3109617
APS-C isn't that much of an improvement, at least not enough to justify killing off all their m43 bodies and lenses. and it's really the smaller and lighter lenses that is still attractive about the format

I would definitely like to see Oly try a FF tho, to replace the E-M1 as its flagship. no way should a m43 body cost $2k (unless you are really a 4k video camera and not a photo camera like the GH4/GH5)
>>
File: leicam10desk.jpg (103KB, 1104x733px) Image search: [Google]
leicam10desk.jpg
103KB, 1104x733px
>he bought a lolca m10 fullfag camera
>he paid more than a full frame Sony a7ii would cost
>he purposely gimped himself with no af, no weather-sealing, no IBIS, no lenses
>costs as much as the sony naming scheme
>all for the red dot

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width4738
Image Height3159
Compression SchemeUnknown
Pixel CompositionUnknown
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Data ArrangementChunky Format
Image Created2017:01:18 12:32:55
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1104
Image Height733
>>
>>3109627
>no lenses

you were so close to credible bait.
>>
Thingken bout picking up a gx85 tomorrow just to piss you faggots off.
>>
>stuck between Fuji X-E2 and Oly E-M10 II
I'm leaning heavily towards the Oly, but I shoot a lot of moving subjects at night... So IDK... IBIS wont help with that
>>
>>3109639

Neither will the x-e2 desu
>>
>>3109641
X-E2 has better ISO performance tho.
I can crank it up to 3200 ISO, NP.
Whereas Lolympus is intolerable past 1600 ISO
>>
>>3109650

You'd be surprised how little one stop matters my dude. I say this as a guy with a full frame camera that can get it up until about 12,800.
>>
>>3109652
I'm confused as to what you're implying.
Are you saying the Olympus has one more stop?
>>
>>3109657

No, the Fuji does. I have a camera that thwomps both of them and I'm still not getting great low-light action shots. No camera on the market is going to give you clean frozen action in low light.
>>
>>3109650
iso 3200?
you mean 1600 right?
protip: they expose darker than other manufacturers.
>>
>>3109650
I can get like 1/100th of a second shutter speed on a pen f with iso 1600 in a mall parking lot
>>
>>3109625
Oly are making fe mount gear.

>>3109629
Show me a leica lens that you can use one handed

>>3109650
If the iso, shutter speed and aperture were the same on both cameras, the fuji shot would be a stop darker, fuji lie about their iso.

A 2nd hand a7 easily falls into your budget though and that does have over a stop better low light performance than the fuji.

>>3109657
They have similar low light performance, fuji just fudge their numbers to mislead people like yourself, fuji files also go soft in all popular image editing software as they won't release their demosaic algorithm. Bunch of tards basically.
>>
>>3109672
>Show me a leica lens that you can use one handed

I don't have to. AF is not in the system specs.
>>
>>3109660
I mean, I'm not going to be shooting cars or birds at night or anything.
Mostly friends and family in settings with low light like uh... I guess Vegas would be a decent example.

>>3109668
No, I mean 3200. I wouldn't use any of those shots for prints, but for websites and sharing they are more than acceptable.

Whereas owners of M43 have told me that 800 ISO is already pushing it. Whereas 1600 is just atrocious.

>>3109671
Post it.

>>3109672
I believe the X-trans issues in RAW editors has been mostly fixed in updated versions. Either way, I feel like it's a little overblown
>>
File: 1478958585424.jpg (213KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1478958585424.jpg
213KB, 798x770px
>>3109593
>he fell for the sony meme

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width798
Image Height770
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3109678
>xtrans has been fixed
But it hasn't, iridient is still miles and miles ahead
>a little overblown
Not really, people are prepared to spend £4k on a 50mm otus just to squeeze a tiny bit of extra detail, fuji & adobe make every lens look like it was found in the bargain bin.

If you value the aesthetics of your camera more than the photos it produces, sure, go for fuji.
>>
>>3109681
Dumb fucking fogposter
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 908x556px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 908x556px
>>3109689
Yeah man, just look at this blurry mess @100% magnification. Unusable.
>>
>>3109707
Ignore the sonygger deflecting attention from the appalling job adobe does with Sony files. They bundle C1 for a reason....
>>
>>3109672

>one handed leica lens

Just because you need a hand to focus doesn't mean it is a bad lens.

And I can one hand m-mount lenses with my a7ii....
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.