[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me that micro 4/3rds isn't the best format for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cc panties.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cc panties.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
Prove to me that micro 4/3rds isn't the best format for street shooting (other than say medium format film).

>Small cameras
>even smaller lenses
>can use any lens
>manual focus peaking
>less conspicuous than a DSLR, especially when shooting from the hip
>lowest ISO is 200 on a Pen F. Therefor on a sunny day you can set your aperture to f/16 and have 1/200 shutter. If you stop it down 2 stops for f/8 as 35 mm film users would you now have a 1/800 shutter speed. But wait there is more
>bigger depth of field.
>so you can stop it down to f/4 and get the equivalent DoF as a full frame at f/8. Meaning you just bought yourself 2 full stops of light (plus 1 stop for the ISO) so 3 full stops of shutter speed or DoF increase when you are shooting.
>>
A Sony APS-C mirrorless can do all of the above a million times better while also being lightweight and affordable.
>>
>>3107924
>Small cameras
>even smaller lenses
CreepCams good for upskirts too
>>
good luck shooting late in the evening or at night lmao
>>
>>3108064
If you don't care about big lenses, banding, and the camera over heating

>>3108070
It shoots fine in golden and blue hours. If you are in a city with street lights it will be fine whenever
>>
File: P1030668.jpg (188KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
P1030668.jpg
188KB, 1200x801px
>>3108093
I said Sony APS-C mirrorless not full frame you shit for brain.

Also Sony can use pretty much every lenses just like your 4turds so your argument is invalid.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakePanasonic
Camera ModelDMC-GX7
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)41 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width4592
Image Height3064
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution180 dpi
Vertical Resolution180 dpi
Image Created2014:04:24 14:21:27
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/3.2
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating1600
Lens Aperturef/3.2
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length20.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1200
Image Height801
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>3108105
M43 gets more dof with faster lenses.
>>
>>3108107
In exchange for being shit at everything else and cost as much as a full frame?

>muh background blurr

Keep justifying your purchase of a shit product kek
>>
>>3108109
>cost as much as a full frame
no one buys E-M1, and the GH5 is bought for its video. the rest of the bodies, except the PEN-F, are much cheaper. show me how m4/3 isn't cheaper than FF
>>
>>3108128
You claim m43 is best format for street shooting but It's worse than APS-C and more expensive.

A Sony A6K body is $500 while being better than PEN-F in almost every single aspect except shit like touch screen.

Sony Nex/A6k series can adapt to any lenses in addition to very nice and compact crop lenses with OSS. Better dynamic range, better low light shooting while sharing small size and weight as a fourturds.

So why the fuck do you even bother with M43? to show you're a hipster faggot?
>>
>>3108105
>photo was taken with a m43 camera

Enjoy your over heating faggot

>>3108109
I like to be able to take pictures and not have my camera brake on me because it is in the sun. That is why I don't own a sony.

Plus I can shoot much faster f/stops on my camera without having to worry about DoF as much
>>
>>3108132
Because the sonys break all the time, over heat, corrode, and have really really shitty customer support.
>>
>>3108134
>>3108133
>Sony
>Overheat
>Corrode

??:DD??
>>
>>3108136
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP6dP0s-1og

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apCc5JD4PYs
>>
>>3108144
>youturd of some nobody I don't give a shit about
>arguing full frame camera flaw when I'm talking about APS-C line

You may as well argue that all Canon cameras are shit based on the Canon PowerShot A70.
>>
>>3108109
Niga whuuut? I said more depth of field, not less. ie you can shoot wide open and still get more in focus with faster shutter speeds and smaller iso. And I don't even own a m43 camera. Well except LX100 which is excellent.
>>
>>3108132
Good god how far up sony's ass can uou get? This shit is fucking hilarious
>>
>>3108064
>>3108070
>>3108105
>>3108109
>>3108132
>>3108151
Why the fuck do you care so god damn much what others like? How insecure can one faggot be?
>>
>>3108165
since the thread OP is literally why/why not is m4/3 great for street photog, criticisms of the format are necessary
>>
>m43 is shit compared to APS-C as a format
>b-but Sony full frame camera overheat!
>b-but Sony custommer service is bad that's what 4chinchin told me
>w-why do you care so much? S-Sony fags I swear!

micro four turds users kek
>>
>m-muh camera is better than yours
>nuh ub

all of you are fucking children. fuck you, fuck /p/. i doubt most of you even take pictures.

kys
>>
>>3108171
Yet you proved nothing, your posts only show that you don't shoot street. The main point being: larger dof with faster ss and lower iso. All the usual gear is small. And cheap. Dr is good enough, low light is good enough, af is fast as all hell since ep3. You can get a used em5 and a fast prime for less than 500euros, probably less in the states. Extremely fast af, IBIS, which you usually scream constantly about in other gear threads, much larger lens selection than sonyshit apsc crap.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.