[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best camera on the market, I hear d5500 and Canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2311.jpg (23KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2311.jpg
23KB, 543x271px
What's the best camera on the market, I hear d5500 and Canon EOS 5D Mark IV

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width543
Image Height271
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
You should maybe consider doing some more research before buying a camera.
>>
>>3107811
I just want to know the majority opinion here
>>
>>3107802
It's difficult to say what's best because many are better in different ways...Its subjective to what you are using it for. Give us more information on what you want.
>>
>>3107802
Different cameras for different purposes.
>>
>>3107802
The best camera is the one that has the features you need for the price you're willing to pay. Obviously unless you're a richfag that can afford the most expensive bodies and lenses like it's peanuts, compromises will have to be made.
>>
>>3107802
Sharpest images and cleanest shots in low light - sony a7rii

Fastest burst mode, quietest operation - sony a9

Sharpest and best low light video - sony a7sii

Objectively sony cannot be beaten, only sony and canon make sensors for crop or larger cameras and canon is half a decade behind, sony keeps it's best designs for itself and sells gimped versions to everyone else.
>>
>tfw OP wants to make a Nikon vs Canon b8 thread but doesn't realize the true b8 potential these days is with Fuji vs Sony

Step up your b8 game OP

>>3107957
at least this anon knows how to b8
>>
there is no such thing as best camera because most people wouldnt even use 90% of that cameras potential.
>>
>>3107802

LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER
>>
habbelsad or bust
>>
>>3107802
>what's the best car on the market

yeah, it's this retarded of a question
>>
>>3107957
Sony's color profiles look like ass though, especially compared to Fuji and Canon. Lowlight is a great feature but people rave about Sony and I just don't see it in the stills or video.
>>
>>3110290
Fairly neutral is a good default choice.

If you want your magenta orange tint + vibrance you can set that up in camera and in your RAW editor.
>>
>>3110290
Who's shooting jpegs? Lol.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.