[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a guide to posing MTF transsexuals suggestively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0538.jpg (164KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.jpg
164KB, 720x960px
Does anyone have a guide to posing MTF transsexuals suggestively without giving away that they are trans. I'm going to shoot nude and hook up with a passing trap like pic related

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width720
Image Height960
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3106994
Rei>Asuka
>>
>>3106994
unrelated but id smash
>>
>>3106994
Stop posting
>>
>>3106994
Hell yeah id fuck >her. I'd fuck >her right in the boipucci
>>
Just look up trap galleries, and immitate the poses that look the least like there is a cock between the legs
>>
>>3106998
Shit Taste
>>
low angles to make the hips wider, from above for submissive implications, and be careful not to shoot her profile in an unattractive way since trans girls are usually more insecure about their facial profile than head-on, because of their forehead shape.

You're unlikely to find a trap willing to take nudes before sex though. It's more likely to happen after you've already been intimate and trust has been formed.

Go get that dick wet, sailor.
>>
>live in the midwest
>no qt traps for hundreds of miles
>>
>>3107190
anon, traps are a baseline part of humanity, found in all cultures and geographies. even the prophet muhammed dealt with their kind and, in the end, made exceptions to the stoning rules for them, as they were simply too cute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun

You'll find your midwestern qt before you know it!
After all, on /p/ we know that even the state of Alabama has a trap lurking in its shadows.
>>
>>3107144
>her
>>
Any more pictures of op?
>>
>>3107277
No, that pic was originally posted in some russian cosplayer website but was taken down and now we don't know who she was.
>>
hes hiding manshoulders in that sweater you know
>>
everyday this board gets worse
>>
>>3107298
transphobic piece of shit.
any good photographer should know how to work with a subjects physical limitations to portray them in their best light. Knowing how to shoot a transgender woman is no more embarassing than knowing how to shoot black skin.

I hope one day grow up and realize the world's not only for people who look just like you
>>
>>3107335
>implying being transexual is a physical limitation

transphobic piece of shit.
>>
>>3107338
I am, it is; you are.
>>
>>3107335
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>3107335
>transgender
>woman

pick one fag
>>
>>3106994
What a waste of digital space.
>>
>>3107277
>>3107281
It's Ayya. Fucking summerfags
>>
>>3107566
Couldn't find any more on google, sorry senpai.
>>
>>3106994
Kys
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.