[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonyfags can not compete. They talk about how good their bui

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: fji.jpg (24KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
fji.jpg
24KB, 320x243px
Sonyfags can not compete. They talk about how good their build quality is, but they can not step in the way of a nice fuji. You get what you pay for, sonyfags, it is not a dream and you know it.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D810
Camera SoftwareVer.1.00
PhotographerKen Rockwell [email protected]
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.3
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)200 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016-10-01T19:56:10-07:00
Exposure Time1/250 sec
F-Numberf/22.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/22.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashFlash, Compulsory, Return Not Detected
Focal Length200.00 mm
Image Width320
Image Height243
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessHard
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
Is there a Fuji that is better than the Sony A6000 but with similar price range ($500-600)
>>
>>3104150

No your poorfag.

If you want a superior Fuji, you will have yo pay for it.
>>
>>3104152
Yeah but if you want an even more superior Fuji, you'd just get a Leica.
>>
>>3104150
XT10 used faggot
>>
>being a brand whore period

shiggidy sage
>>
serious question guys. Should I go A7ii or Fuji X-PRO2 i'm currently a fuji shooter I own two XT-1 body's and a old X-PRO1 plus i've invested heavily in glass.. that full frame sensor is tempting at the same price point as a X-PRO2 but seriously not sure if i should jump ship.
>>
>>3104149
Seems like we've got a major problem with Fuji shills around here.
>>
>>3104149
>a wannabe leica brand

stop being a baiting gearfag

sage
>>
>>3104173
>5K non weather sealed body
>>
>>3104190
>tfw leica bodies can't walk, and chew gum
>tfw they still cost more than fuji and sony combined
>>
>>3104164
What do you shoot? Does the XT-1 lack anything the A7ii has?
>>
>>3104164
6DM2
>>
>>3104173
>Zurro
lmfao kys tripladd.
>>
>>3104171
makes a change from Sony shills
>>
>>3104194

IBIS, a decent sensor, and good lenses.
>>
>>3104173
>>3104190
>>3104193
I've been fortunate enough to test, And own many systems over the years.. including Leica's, Fuji's, Canon's, and Sony's

First the fuji system hold's it's own against many of the FF systems out there. The 16mp X trans sensor on the XT1 not only out resolved the Canon 6D (my system of choice at the time) but handled noise better even at iso 2500

I still wasn't a believer in this X-Trans thing until I switched from canon to a Sony A7ii completely convinced mirrorless was the way forward after being shocked that a XT1 could stand it's own against a 6D.

Again after about 2 years of shooting with sony FF body's I had the opportunity to test out a XT-2.. and guess what once again every single test I put it through blew the A7ii out of the park. Resolution, color rendering, noise levels at high iso.
>>
>>3104204
Lol, $.0002 has been deposited in your account :^)
>>
>>3104204
this ay be the cringey as fuck but it's the honest truth. sony's are absolute shit.. I was a sony shooter owned a A7ii that is still firing off shots surprisingly bought a A7Rii had nothing but problems with it constantly over heating after about 6 months of owning it I would go out for a shoot get home to find my card was corrupted sent it to sony for repair over four times since owning it every fucking time same process send it out to a third party they hold onto it for a week and then send it back. works fine for a a few months then the same shit all over again.
>>
>>3104210

Fuji Defense Force, ladies and gentlemen.

The writing abilities of a 9 year old.

You know you have to be at least 18 to visit this site, right?
>>
>>3104774
No you idiot, he clearly stated to be a sony user. He can't write, you can't read, sounds about right.
>>
>>3104807

>he fell for that obvious false flag

Seriously?

That guy obviously never touched a Sony body.
>>
>>3104808
>can't detect an obvious joke

Typical sony autist
>>
>>3104811

>hurr, it was a joke!

Sorry for not being able to detect your terrible sense of humor.
>>
>>3104820
Why so serious? The whole thread is just people messing about. Are you seriously so insecure about your camera system of choise that you have to go on and on defending some gigantic consumer electronics company from mean people on some silly anime board?
>>
>>3104847

Internet anime boards are serious business.
>>
>>3104164
With the sony you will be getting;
Ibis, sharper images due to ff, 2ish stops less noise due to ff, lenses from every manufacturer, decent affordable fully featured flashes, remote viewing and control from your phone, a better range of oem lenses.

With fuji you get;
A nifty retro aesthetic. Jpeg profiles. Soft edges.

>>3104207
>fuji crop has less noise and more sharpness than sony full frame.

Oh, so fuji have broken physics? Neat.
Anyone with the slightest grasp of physics is laughing at you.
>>
>>3104857

>muh physics

Not yo mention anyone who has ever looked at a comparison can eadily see Fuji's excessive noise reduction.

Probably worse than a Sony at astrophotography.
>>
>>3104857
>>3104860
Oh you're back with this same old retarded bullshit?
>>
>>3104882
Please tell me what is retarded bullshit, you never have any comeback.
>>
>>3104885
We've been over this shit many many times already.

The only real advantage sony has is ibis. A7ii sensor is quite old, it only has less than 1 stop better noise performance over xt2/xpro2. FF may theoretically be able to resolve more detail, but in practice it doesn't matter. Fuji can use lenses from pretty much any manufacturer as well, sony can autofocus some lenses with mixed results and reduced features. Pointless imo. Nissin makes a couple of affordable flashes for fuji with automodes for retards, it's not like sony has anything comparable to canikon and the better models are just as expensive as fujis'. Fuji has fully featured phone control and file transfer. Fuji has all the lenses sony has (and more interesting ones, where's a fast 24mm sony?), sony just has more versions of the same lenses, many of which are ridiculous and way overpriced. Manual focus f2 lenses for 1500 euros? Fuck you.
Noise reduction is only noticeable on jpgs, lrn2pp moron. Sony also has incredible amount of problems with aliasing and moire, I've posted comparisons before. Fuji files just look better in those cases.
>>
>>3104893
Oh and xt2 has better evf and af performance than a7ii.
>>
>>3104893
>a7ii sensor is old
same generation and same factory as the sensor used in the xt2

>less than 1 stop better noise performance
No, read about fuji cheating iso, when you take that into account it's very nearly 2 stops.

>resolving detail doesn't matter
OK buddy, people are buying the otus because they want that premium manual focus experience then?

>fuji can use any lens too
without af or electronic aperture and without giving the correct fov without an image quality ass fucking turbo adapter.

>sony has mixed results
Shown to focus faster with canon lenses than the best canon bodies, can also use the old sigma eos lenses that new canon bodies can't.

>reduced features
no eye-af, a feature already unique to sony, that's it.

>urrrm nissin makes flashes
gratz, you have one third party supplier, a 3rd party supplier that's known for being worse than metz/yongnuo/godox/everyone else, making 2 products for fuji, still no off camera flash option, oh and nissin had to disable HSS on their fuji mount flashes because fuji don't offer support for HSS.

>fuji has all the lenses sony has
LMAO, no, with fuji you're stuck with a single ethos; small, fast, soft until f7.1, unusable wide open. With Sony you have a lens for every occasion, and they're all tack sharp from wide open, wtf is the point in a lens with settings that make shots unusably bad.

>manual focus expensive lenses
what is cine?

>NR is only noticeable in jpegs
No, it's heavy handedly slapped about in raws on anything iso 800 and above.

>sony has problems with aliasing and moire
then use a sony body with an aa filter, it's good to have the choice. And do you not think the very rare occasion moire becomes an issue is a fair trade off against x-trans with it's false color and color bleeding in every image?
>>
>>3104149
kek once again, OP is a faggot. Just much more than usual.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1724x1643px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1724x1643px
>>3104966
>same generation and same factory as the sensor used in the xt2
doesn't make sense, it's not the same sensor.

>No, read about fuji cheating iso, when you take that into account it's very nearly 2 stops.
nah, every brand calculates iso differently. eg, sony overexposes about ½ stop comparing to nikon. fuji underexposes to preserve hilights.

>OK buddy, people are buying the otus because they want that premium manual focus experience then?
not what I meant. despite theoretical possibility of increased sharpness the real world difference is negligible, limited by other factors like sonyshuttershake (tm) and people who cross shop a7 and xt2 are not interested in mf level of detail.

>without af or electronic aperture
mostly concerns ef lenses, but sure.

>correct fov
aaaahahahhahahaa

>Shown to focus faster with canon lenses than the best canon bodies
a lie

>can also use the old sigma eos lenses that new canon bodies can't.
no one gives a shit about those shitters

>no eye-af, a feature already unique to sony, that's it.
and reduced fps on the new a9. btw, my x-t1 has eye detection af, works great!

>gratz, you have one third party supplier, a 3rd party supplier that's known for being worse than metz/yongnuo/godox/everyone else,
one is plenty in addition to first party metz flashes when you can use decades worth of manual flashes. like you should if you know what you're doing.

>still no off camera flash option
I use off cam flashes all the time

>oh and nissin had to disable HSS on their fuji mount flashes because fuji don't offer support for HSS.
a lie. you can update you nissin flashes to hss.

> with fuji you're stuck with a single ethos; small, fast, soft until f7.1, unusable wide open.
once again, complete bullshit. small and fast, fast af and very usable.

>With Sony you have a lens for every occasion, and they're all tack sharp from wide open
hahahahaha no. your confirmation bias is showing
>>
>>3104966
>what is cine?
not talking about cine lenses

>No, it's heavy handedly slapped about in raws on anything iso 800 and above.
you've never worked with fuji raws, have you

>then use a sony body with an aa filter
which a7 has aa filter? you just went full retard

>false color and color bleeding
an imaginary problem that somehow eludes every real world tests ever made. yet because of the massive aliasing problems of the a7, xt2 renders more fine detail than a7ii as you can see on the image above.
>>
>>3104885
its like fucking sony doesnt have a soft lens wow.
kys shitlord. Theres plenty of sharp/soft lenses on both brands. Both you and OP are brandcocksucking faggots.
>>
>>3104966
>Being a gearfag and arguing about pointless bullshit.

This is why everyone thinks you're a nerd.
>>
>>3104149
OP here. Just wanted to let you guys know how shitty you are making the board. The whole post was bait and in fact, if you read, bad bait. I don't even own a fuji and I just wanted to make a thread to see how autistic you guys are about brands for myself.
>>
>>3104210
>>3104774
>>3104807
>>3104808
>>3104811

I wrote the first comment, I am A Sony shooter.. The system it self is great. I'm not bitching about the sony system or sensor..

I'm more or less pissed at the bullshit customer support, and the quality ranges greatly from body to body. I've had nothing but problems with my A7Rii to the point where I am ready to sell it and pick up a second A7ii.

I would jump systems but I have entirely to much invested in zeiss glass.
>>
>>3104164
How is the xt1? I want to buy one
>>
>>3105989
XT-1 is great! Like I said I own two of them.. They still hold there own against the XT-2.. But at this point I would recommend picking up a XT-20 over the XT-1 you can get a XT-20 even cheaper then a used XT-1.. Better sensor, Better AF, Acros simulation, Better low light performance.
>>
>>3105989
xt20 or xt2
>>
>>3105318
3edgy5me
>>
>>3104966
>>sony has mixed results
>Shown to focus faster with canon lenses than the best canon bodies, can also use the old sigma eos lenses that new canon bodies can't.
Just hit the following starting with second 45.
Around 175-185mm the camera isn't even focusing on the center.
https://youtu.be/xSR1L-GEuYI?t=46s
>>
>>3104149
Honestly when has sony made good products like really.
The only thing sony reminds me of is the shitty devices and tv's from the early '00s
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.