[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over, Sony is finished. https://www.youtube.com/w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 65727.png (1MB, 816x542px) Image search: [Google]
65727.png
1MB, 816x542px
It's over, Sony is finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv1JCHfXDdY
>>
>>3103088
Lmfao nikon are getting desperate

https://youtu.be/WyPc7g_W6yg
>>
>>3103088
Fro knows and the Northrups, two sets of gear fags that the world can do without.
>>
File: ZECYh.jpg (320KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
ZECYh.jpg
320KB, 640x625px
>>3103102
this
>>
File: buy.jpg (134KB, 687x689px) Image search: [Google]
buy.jpg
134KB, 687x689px
>>3103097
Not that we have a vested interest but you can buy this little camera at Amazon using our link code. We only get a little bit of commission but it means we can carry on spoon feeding you with our bullshit

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:06:27 18:52:09
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width687
Image Height689
>>
>>3103133
You can't just go around calling people sony shills, that's libel.
>>
>>3103189
Tony/Sony ... it's almost the same spelling for fucks sake. Damned shills
>>
>>3103088
i was never able to force myself through a whole video of this guy, everytime i hear him say "fro knows photo" i get so fucking angry i have to turn the video off.
>>
>>3103358
>i get so fucking angry i have to turn the video off.
Autism
>>
>>3103402
>Autism
There's nothing autistic about not wanting to watch or listen to idiots. It's perfectly normal.
>>
>>3103469
keep telling yourself that

>>3103102
agree, but a9 banding is significant, worse than canon
>>
>>3103088
looks like the led reflection.
>>
>>3103542
So why would a Sony pick that up but a Nikon or Canon wouldn't?
>>
>>3103560
Because Sony sensors are so fucking awesome they can make banding look like LED reflections. Wow who wouldn't want that, eh?

Go buy one now at: soniggyaregreat/internetshill.fap
>>
>>3103088
>I'm an idiot and don't know how electronic shutter works
>>
>>3103560
because it's an electronic sensor.
if the guy match the frequency of the panel, he won't see it.
it's probably a yank frequency, so 59.94Hz.
>>
>>3103607
i mean electronic shutter.
>>
>>3103607
so the problem is even worse if it's really because the electronic sensor?
>>
>>3103620
not sensor, shutter.
you can turn on the physical shutter.
and wait for real global electronic shutter.
>>
>>3103358
I have grown accustomed to skipping the first 30 seconds of every video I watch by him

he's annoying as shit but there really aren't any people on youtube who pump content out like him
>>
Nah man you just don't understand the aesthetic. Trust me, this'll be the next big thing in five years or so but you just can't comprehend it yet.
>>
>>3103560
You wouldn't.

Only a moron would shoot with an electronic shutter under floodlights, luckily you can switch between electronic and mechanical shutter with one button press on the a9, canikon only have a mech shutter, so they can't do awesome things like 20fps, silent, no blackout.
>>
>>3103806
>so they can't do awesome things like 20fps
neither can the A9 with actually useful sports and wildlife lenses on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TSCjUlQsjE
>>
>>3103806
Yea, you're right. I wouldnt. Because I don't shoot over glorified interchangeable lense point and shoots.
>>
>>3103806
Sony Pro Sports Camera! With 20fps shooting! [*]

*limited to 5fps on lenses most used by sports photographers.
>>
>>3103097
He has a link to buy the Sony A9. Does he get money.
>>
File: green.jpg (3MB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
3MB, 2136x3216px
>>3103088
Sony is doing damage control. The comments are locked. They don't want us to talk about it.

>Just Buy it.
>>
>>3104605
Yes, he gets a commission on each sale
>>
File: blame smegma.png (272KB, 610x1076px) Image search: [Google]
blame smegma.png
272KB, 610x1076px
https://www.dpreview.com/news/3419304944/metabones-firmware-adds-af-support-for-sony-a9-burst-modes
>>
>>3103806
>>3104729
Aaand 1dx2 shoots what, 14-15fps all day with mechanical shutter and with all their lenses and none of these retarded problems. Why would any pro actually swap systems and risk livelihood with such a stupid poorly designed camera? Workarounds, workarounds everywhere.
>>
>>3103088
>Finished
Sony's FF E-mount line has been out for less than 4 years. They haven't even started.
>>
>>3104770
>what is blackout
>what is shutter noise

SLR is the very definition of workaround bullshit.
>>
>>3103088
https://www.dpreview.com/articles/7370859353/sony-a9-banding-reported-by-fro-fact-or-fiction
Debunked already. What a shame random utube e-celeb. Learn how to take photos in different lighting next time.
>>
>>3104858
Holy fuck what a clueless twat you are :D
You're complaining about shutter noise?

While in the sony land you have:
Adapters, third party lenses, inconsistent performance, compatibility issues, lens dependent feature sets, lack of weather sealing.... Who in their right mind would call sonys' fe system "pro" or even "coherent"? A pro will have to be able to depend on their tools. This shit is just a hilarious hodgepodge of stupid.

Pro tip: if your system depends on third party support to work, your whole business model is broken.
>>
>>3104880
Imagine if it was the other way round, and all cameras started as silent, no blackout, mirrorless devices. Then someone said I can make this twice the size, with a loud clacking noise and the viewfinder goes black when you take a shot! You'd tell them to fuck off.

As a wedding & events tog, silent shutter gets me jobs that canikon cucks could only dream of.

>adapters
Oh no, you can use every lens ever, what a negative

>3rd party lenses
Oh no everyone is making lenses for sony due to their open format on their mount, how terrible, everyone knows reverse engineering closed systems is better.

>inconsistent performance
Oh no, the $400 camera from 2 years ago is outperformed by the brand new $4000 camera. What?

>compatibility issues
Oh no, sony are compatible with more lenses and accessories than anyone else, this sure can be confusing having so much choice

>lens dependent features
Oh no, sony are innovating and bringing different products for different needs, how will I ever use this lens with an extra custom button on it

>weather sealing
Oh no, sony is only weather resistant, not weather proof, how dare they exist.
>>
>>3104884
>wedding and event "tog"
Are you moopco's new alter ego?

Keep reading those sales brochures.
>>
>>3104884

Cool fan fiction my man needs more character development
>>
>>3103824

I like how his battery dropped 10% in what was probably about 15 minutes of shooting.
>>
>>3105119
Did I read somewhere that they claim about 700 frames per charge?

At 20 frames per second that's about 35 seconds of battery life.

>silent shutter gets me jobs
Lol do you really use that as a marketing tool?
>>
>>3105067
>>3105114
Nice rebuttals guys

>>3105217
People have been getting over 4000 shots when in burst mode, the 700 frames is based on something like 70 individual photos each time it's turned on and off and cycled 10 times.

>silent shutter
You've clearly never worked high end weddings, I can work in cathedrals and abbeys and shit now. Lots of churches don't allow cameras as they find the noise to be offensive to jesus or some shit.
>>
>>3105572
>You've clearly never worked high end weddings
Correct, I'm not that desperate.

But I have been in more churches, cathedrals, temples, mosques, etc both ancient and modern, than you have had hot fucking dinners. The most likely reservation any of them have is the popping of speedlights NOT the clicking of shutters because that little sound, unless you are in the whispering gallery at St Paul's, gets lost in the fucking rafters.

The idea that a silent shutter makes a difference is just another pathetic marketing meme.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.