[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Post moody film print documenting the decay of my local

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

> Post moody film print documenting the decay of my local area at the hands of the government under austerity measures
> ~10 likes

> Post generic beach sunset photograph
> 200+ likes
> Comments from normies saying it's amazing

Why bother /p/?

Anyone else have these instagram feels? It seems anything that isn't a total cliché flies under the radar....I guess I'll go buy yeezys to hit 10k :(
>>
>>3099524
is winning a popularity contest indicative of being objectively good at what you do? or perhaps that's not your goal.
>>
>>3099524
It's instagram, anon. Expecting people on insta to recognise good stuff isn't realistic. Most average people with no real interest in photography will prefer pictures of banal scenes that are best described with the words "oh that's nice" over otherwise well-known masters like Cartier-Bresson or Adams.
>>
>>3099524
Instagram is not the place for any kind of work that takes more than a few seconds' worth of thought.
>>
>>3099524
>decay of my local area at the hands of the government under austerity measures

Austerity measures are good, shut up cuck.

Also, yeah that's just instagram. It's not really a place for 'art' per se. If you have tits and a nice ass in yoga pants, you can throw some inspirational quotes on a shot of you touching your toes and cop 10,000 followers.
Insta is shit, take it for what it is.
>>
>>3099524
You shoot for yourself or for others?
Just make order in your priorities and decide to post tits on a beach or something deeper than the depth of field of these shitty photos where the bokeh is everything.
>>
>>3099571
>I'm a Thatcherite and I don't believe in infrastructure or clean water
>>
>>3099571
In almost all practical applications, the liberals use of the words 'infrastructure investments' simply translates into crony politics and ill advised civic planning.
Also in my country, we have all the clean water so I'm good.
>>
>>3099583

>I speak in absolutes and make straw man arguments
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.