[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just picked up one of these from the thrift shop for $3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4267857753_d82f003c93.jpg (83KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
4267857753_d82f003c93.jpg
83KB, 500x283px
Just picked up one of these from the thrift shop for $3. any good? still fires.
>>
That specific model was semi-disposable.
You'll have to find a way to change batteries as I doubt fuji will.

http://camera-wiki.org/wiki/Fuji_DL-200
>>
>>3099515
A roll of film will cost about $3 if you get a good deal. Processing the film will cost about $12 if you get a good deal. So you will have about $18 in it to take some decent photos. But that's assuming you buy in bulk and process in bulk. You'll probably end up spending about $50 at least to take some photos you want to keep.

$50 will buy a nice used portrait lens with an aperture of f/2 or better. And will also go a long way towards a camera to fit it onto...

One of those Fuji's recently sold on ebay for $50, you know.
>>
>>3099551

I don't know where you get those numbers anon.
$50? Yeah, no.
$18 sounds more realistic if you choose someone like thedarkroom.com and factor in that decent film is at least $5.
>>
>>3099540

Says there the mark ii version revised this.

If OP camera is still working, it is most likely the mark ii.
>>
File: IMG_0792.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0792.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>3099515
Found a dl300 at a thrift shop one time, not sure how it compares to the 200 but it's a nice pocketable compact
>>
>>3099540
it's easy. I found a guide for it.
>>
File: photo (6).jpg (536KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
photo (6).jpg
536KB, 1000x663px
i found a nikon lite touch zoom 130ed for $9 at a thrift shop. produces really great images.

here's a random recent shot i took with it

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNORITSU KOKI
Camera ModelEZ Controller
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.1 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2017:06:08 22:21:44
Color Space InformationsRGB
>>
>>3099778
on super 200*
>>
why don't you shoot with it and tell us how it is, faggot? you already bought the damn thing, too late to ask how it is now
>>
>>3099551
It costs £5 or $8ish to Dev a roll of 35mm here, you can get film for £1-3 or like $2-5
I'm just pulling those conversions out of my ass but it's nowhere near $50
>>
>>3100066
Not the guy you're replying to, but I won't get my ass to the post office to develop anything less than $50 worth of film
>>
>>3099588
You should find a local developer and become friends. Trust me my developer will give me special prices and stuff all the time.
>>
>>3100145
I literally go past a chemist that does film on my way to work.
>>
>>3101343
Do you get your negatives back?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.