[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way for a complete retard to tell if a certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1481177973004.jpg (55KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1481177973004.jpg
55KB, 550x550px
What's the best way for a complete retard to tell if a certain photo is shopped or not?
>>
>bumping a post after 3 minutes on one of the slowest boards
>>
>>3096787
Whopped in what way? If you're talking about any editing or adjustments at all, well, virtually every photo posted anywhere by someone with the capability is edited.
>>
fuck around with the curves a bit
>>
File: jaw3.jpg (39KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
jaw3.jpg
39KB, 700x393px
>>3096790

DESU, I've never used photoshop before. I just want to know if pic related is real or edited.
>>
fotoforensics.com

celeb shots or whatever you find on a magazine should go through a PR machine so there has to be some manipulation, at least color correction.

concerning less obvious manipulation like blemish removal and skin soothing you can see in fotoforensics (you can do similar in photoshop with inverting and level/curve fuckery) that there's a lack of banding throughout the smoothed skin - and it really comes to that. in my experience if you shoot that close there's no one with great skin and makeup or great lighting where it's so flawless and perfect out of the camera youre able to approve it for the public
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (737KB, 882x882px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
737KB, 882x882px
>>3096794
forgot pic
>>
>>3096787
i had an epiphany to explain it even simplier: if you can see the details of the eyes, or hair strands, you should be able to see everything else
>>
>>3096827

Could you elaborate?
>>
>>3097364
i think he means if you see any area with enough detail, you should see detail everywhere the depth of field allows to. random big soft spots are the mark of the shoop.
>>
>>3096787
put it through photoshop
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.