[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No /p/ feels thread? feels thread [EXIF data available. Click

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1545.jpg (149KB, 1075x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.jpg
149KB, 1075x723px
No /p/ feels thread?
feels thread

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1075
Image Height723
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3094440
This is great wish I had something to share
>>
>>3094440
great story. right in the feelios.
>>
>>3094440

damn
>>
i have this one, not feels but a retarded story

>be aspiring model photog
>a friend works on an online platform for scorts
>ask him to give me a model to shoot, since pay is good, and apparently easy
>tells me the fav photog of some high class whore house mistress is sick and needs a temporary replacement
>"im the guy"
>do the appointment
>5 o clock, mistress comes to my appartment. 40yo milf, pretty fucking bossy
>shes upset the scort is late
>*ding*
>"oh, thats my bf" said the mistress
>enters a 18yo looking cunt, the "bf"
>scort arrives
>its a hideous bolivian looking troll with severe acne
>mistress is turbomad, tells me to make her look good
>while im trying to make her good, mistress is in the couch making out with the bf
>"make it artistic"
>"make her look good"
>i end up with a handful of halfassed shits
>tell them all to get the fuck out of the place, cant take all that shit people in my personal spaces anymore
>send the processed photos
>no feedback
>pay is deposited
>2 days later my friend tells me the scort returned to her country because she was being chased by a murderous pimp
>>
one of you is a samefagging :> or it's just OP that forgot to change his vpn

i'm only calling you out because it's a shit thread
>>
>>3094494
cool autism, pal.
>>
>>3094494
I think it's a good thread. That story is how legacies are handed down. Through inspiration.
>>
>>3094471
Not your blog, Jesse.
>>
File: IMG_2321.jpg (102KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2321.jpg
102KB, 640x800px
>>3094440
those feels man

so here's mine
& sorry for my bad english

>be me, be pakifag
>/fgt/ inspired me to shoot film
>saved some money and started searching for film camera
>mostly local photogs and camera shop owner laughed because "2015, still shooting meme"
>after few weeks i saw a little old camera shop
>owner was a photog and he was like above 60
>i asked him about film camera, he smiled told me to sit down
>after that he shared his stories and his journey and how his life was so messy throughout his whole career
>we talked about 2 hours
>after that he showed me his camera nikon f2
>when i ask about price he replied "rs4500(40$)"
>i bought that camera
>when he was passing camera to me he said with tears in his "this camera is my history, all those memories and my whole photography career. I'm selling this because I need this money. keep it safe"

after few weeks i moved to other city.
whenever i pick up that camera it reminds of him. i will never forget those eyes.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width640
Image Height800
>>
>>3094671
>mostly local photogs and camera shop owner laughed because "2015, still shooting meme"

Jokes on them:
http://www.bjp-online.com/2017/06/intrepidfilmphotographyaward_2/?utm_source=British+Journal+of+Photography&utm_campaign=36857630c7-BJP_Editorial_Newsletter4_24_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0817c0a65b-36857630c7-38742045

Also; Bruce Barnbaum, Michael Kenna, Morten Krogvold and Jerry Uelsmann still shoot film, just to mention a few.
>>
>>3094671
>i will never forget those eyes.

See? Another torch passed on. >>3094557

You're gonna make some awesome pictures paki-anon! Post some here once in a while.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.