[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I can get adobe "Photography" suit for $9.99 a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: europe ag.png (269KB, 557x426px) Image search: [Google]
europe ag.png
269KB, 557x426px
So, I can get adobe "Photography" suit for $9.99 a month. I am also a high school teacher so I can get all of the adobe suit for "19.99" a month. Is there any reason to go with the $20 plan over the $10 one?
>>
>>3093267
As a college student I find the addition of Acrobat (Paired with the document Scanner I have) and Illustrator are also useful, though I haven't used anything else in the cc suite. Illustrator is mostly to design fundraising posters etc. for my organization on campus as well as dick around in and make T-shirt designs etc. for fun.
>>
You could also just not get anything Adobe, there are other good tools to work with RAW.
>>
>>3093281
like what? I just wanted light room
>>
File: You are a pirate.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
You are a pirate.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>
>>3093267
Adobe Premiere could come in handy if you ever want to mess with video. It's pretty high end and rivals Final Cut if you don't have that already.
>>
>>3093267
> I am also a high school teacher
pls don't be murrican
>>
Adobe has a shit load of useful programs for web design, 3D modeling, video making etc etc. It's worth getting into other programs if you have enough free time. If you just wanna buy what you need for work and nothing else though I'd say the Photography suite is fine.
>>
>>3093514
why?
>>
>>3093526
Becuse you write at a 3rd grade level, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>3093531
Know your fucking audience you shit cunt. Why would I write above the heads of fucking 4chan. Make that shit simple, make it short. And great analysis of my writing based on 3 fucking sentences. Cut your own dick off, faggot.
>>
>>3093543
Lol rekt
>>
>>3093543
Are you saying I can't understand anything more than a 3rd grade kid can
>>
>>3093543
>Ask for advice
>Insult the people you're asking

Paying Adobe as much as possible is the way forward for someone like you.
>>
>>3093543
>Know your fucking audience you shit cunt.
You have to be 18 to post here tho???
>>
>>3093292
DXO or Phase One.

Or slightly more modest, perhaps Corel. Though there are actually quite a few more.
>>
>>3093562
Only physically
>>
>>3093313
It's significantly better than final cut.

The first video software I learned was Final Cut, and I thought I would never migrate to anything else. I started working with Premiere this year and have never looked back.

It's not even close.

The only thing I liked about Final Cut, is the myriad of sound effects that they give you for free -- which Premiere doesn't. But there are plenty of workarounds for that.
>>
>suit
>suite

>teacher
>>
>>3093295
This. The CS6 line is a bit outdated but retardedly easy to crack.
>>
>>3093267
I pay $16/month for the entire suite and I'm not even a student or teacher. They just take your word for it and never even check.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.