[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the t3i a good camera? Asking for a friend. Would you buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Canon-T3i._V163621716_.jpg (27KB, 552x186px) Image search: [Google]
Canon-T3i._V163621716_.jpg
27KB, 552x186px
Is the t3i a good camera? Asking for a friend. Would you buy one for $300 with magic lantern? Don't know the shutter count but it's probably enormous.
>>
>>3090821
i think you can still get them brand new.

>$300
>with magic lantern
seems like a shady seller. i would get it (i have one, its pretty good), but not with him, somewhere else.
>>
>>3090823
What's shady about it? Is the price too high?
>>
Bump. Im also getting a t3i and I would like to know opinions and ways to improve video quality that I may not have thought of
>>
>>3090821
>t3i
>$300
hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>3090984
Well then what's a fair price? EBay seems to have them going for around that price as well.
>>
>>3091121
Try $200-250. I bought one for $300 like 2 and a half years ago
>>
>>3091127
Why is it that on eBay they are going for 300+ dollars?

I know eBay isn't the best metric by which to measure but it seems like even the rare "deals" to be had have the t3i selling in that price range. It's pretty much always 300 or more.
>>
>>3090821
I have a t3i that i have had for a while and just upgraded to a t3i, i would say for $300 you could get a better camera body as the t3i has slow/not great auto focus but it's not really a terrible camera. It wont auto focus while recording video though so if you want to do any video work definitely look elsewhere. If you want to get into dslrs and not something like a point and shoot (which you could get an okay one for $300) it's not the worst starting point, you can get one and get a decent prime or two and focus on decent lenses when you have the money and then you can switch bodys when you get fed up with the t3i.
>>
>>3090821
>300
Fuken no.
>>
>>3094046
just upgraded to an 80d*
>>
>>3094046
>>3094048
If you dont plan on getting some lenses like a prime or two you could start off with a lumix as they are usually decent for the price.

https://dslrbuzz.com/best-cameras-under-300/
>>
one control dial. enjoy menu diving and missing the shot.

plastic crap. don't get it wet or drop it more than 6 inches.

that 3 fps buffer. no action. no sports. no portraits.

shitty ass dynamic range. don't try to shoot in low light either. golf ball grain.

the rabal t3 or t3i is very outdated. still using the canon sensor made in 2006.
>>
you can also get one from some college chick for a couple opana or xanax when the semester ends and their intro to photography class is over.
>>
>>3094049
>https://dslrbuzz.com/best-cameras-under-300/
Is the olympus a good option? I just sold my t5 I want a portable milc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.