[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Capa or (((Friedmann))) managed to avoid getting shelled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 3918016892534_n.jpg (51KB, 700x517px) Image search: [Google]
3918016892534_n.jpg
51KB, 700x517px
How did Capa or (((Friedmann))) managed to avoid getting shelled while doing these shots? He was in the literal line of fire. Did he pull a classic jew trick like staging everything when all was under control?
>>
maybe he was in cover himself you dumbass
>>
Whenever I see Capa images all I can think of is what happened during development;

"While under constant fire Capa took 106 pictures, all but eleven of which were destroyed in a processing accident in the Life magazine photo lab in London."

Imagine you risk your life shooting a once in a life time event and some fucking tech ruins your negs. Holy shit!
>>
>>3090653
makes my shit boil and they werent even my rolls, but holy fuck how do you fuck up in that scale?
>>
>>3090653

If I'm not mistaken most of them didn't come out good in the first place cause the situation
>>
>>3090649
Can you post about a photographer who happened to be Jewish for one second without rolling out the >>>/pol/ memes?
>>
>>3090662
t. unaccountable lab faggot.
>>
>>3090663
things need to be put into context. was he a phony fag? yes he was. was he a tricky jew? yes he was. then we can see his work and be aware that some trickery might be running by the way he presented himself in society, and the staged photos he did, or photos that presented as his but werent. you get a more 3D perspective of the photographer if you know such important details. kind of like with the creepy nanny Maier, after you see the documentary, you understand why she had so many pics of crying kids, she enjoyed seeing people suffer. its not a nice thing to know, but its the truth behind the shots.
>>
>>3090666
>t. an edgelord
>>
File: capacolor_2.png (435KB, 505x500px) Image search: [Google]
capacolor_2.png
435KB, 505x500px
>>3090649
Most of his pics are staged even that one with the man being """shot""" in the spanish civil war.
>>
>>3090668
i enjoy his color stuff a lot.
>>
>>3090666
>666
>kind of like with the creepy nanny Maier, after you see the documentary, you understand why she had so many pics of crying kids, she enjoyed seeing people suffer
What the fuck, satan?
>>
>>3090668
How do you go from the possibility that one Capa photo was staged (as in faked), which is something we'll never really know, to the certainty that most of his pictures were staged?
>>
>>3090672
phonies get double checked all the time.
>>
>>3090672
Because I just know.
>>
>>3090649
The mentality although isn't too shoot people with cameras, but rather shoot those with guns. Both sides did things like this. Also why some doctors didn't get shot while trying to remove wounded and shot down fighters in parachutes.
>>
>>3090668
wtf, I hate Capa and Magnum now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.