[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does the human eye don't have CA's? [EXIF data

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7991.jpg (107KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7991.jpg
107KB, 750x728px
why does the human eye don't have CA's?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
CommentScreenshot
Image Width750
Image Height728
>>
>>3086068
it do is can
>>
Of fucking course they do, just corrected in software.
>>
>>3086079
this. what we "see" is a highly filtered and edited version of what enters the eyes. its not even displayed in real time.
>>
Read away
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=human+eye+chromatic+aberration&as_sdt=1%2C31&as_sdtp=&oq=human+eye+chromatic+ab
>>
Can we simulate the "raw" vision of our eyes?
>>
>>3086098
This is interesting. All drugs that I know of seem to "process" the image more, not less. Is there anything that removes that?
>>
>>3086107
i have always felt that drugs more than making you "process" more, they make you more aware of the actual process and thats why it becomes weird, for example when one sees a choppy image or when everything feels fake or superimposed, i think thats a way of experiencing more closely the weird raw data we get, before it gets compacted, normalized and experienced as "reality" by the CNS.
>>
>>3086087
If it's not real time then are you saying we've experienced the future but we're stuck in the past?
>>
If you look at a shadow under bright sunlight, one side's outline is red and the other is blue. That's probably not related to eye CA though.
>>
It's just like how our eyes have noise in the dark, and how it takes a little time to readjust "white balance" when moving environments, ex leaving a safelit darkroom.

Our brains in all reality post-process the heck out of the image.
Calculating the merge between the images seen by both eyes to create depth, reversing the image captured by the eye, attempting to "white balance", it is quite amazing.
>>
File: 1295033864537.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1295033864537.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Our far away ancestors who had CA had disadvantages against our ancestors who had slightly less CA.

The ones with less CA where better at aiming, and better at hunting and had higher probability of surviving and passing on their genes with CA correction.

Over time the ones with slightly better CA correction won out because they were superior predators.
We are the product of that long chain of life and death development history.

Today though... That damn welfare state keeps even genes with inferior optics alive. It's all regression to the bottom from here on out.
>>
>>3088290

A little /polly/, but either way,

>It's all regression to the bottom from here on out
This.
>>
>>3088304
>A little /polly/
Well. Yes.

Nature tends to be very politically non-correct.
Lots of natural racism in nature all over the place.
Biologi is the opposite of Disney propaganda. Or at least it was meant to be.
>>
>>3086087
>>3087781
>the hand is quicker than the eye
this is literally common knowledge
>>
File: 1417142865613.jpg (6KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1417142865613.jpg
6KB, 255x255px
>>3088304
>>3088290
>>3088324

>waah less physically fit people are allowed to pass on their genes

this isnt 3000 BC you cucks. physical traits dont matter. its been "regression to the bottom from here on out" ever since we stopped being hunter gatherers, yet somehow were still not at "the bottom". now fuck off back to pol.
>>
>>3088378
The truth is only an issue if you let the truth offend you.
What's up with that anyway?

>yet somehow were still not at "the bottom"
Have you missed the clue that more and more people have to resort to contact lenses and glasses?
>>
>>3088378
>physical traits dont matter
true, now it's social traits that do.

too bad i don't live in a time when NEETs and spergs have been bred out of the human race
>>
File: 1383459412733.png (162KB, 284x281px) Image search: [Google]
1383459412733.png
162KB, 284x281px
>>3088398
Sexual selection is still a thing.

>>3088378
>Teach evolution to Anons
>Special Snowflake warrior gets triggered by simple science
Everybody, meet the species of millennials.

An evolutionary marvel, made to bring fun and laughter all over the internet.
>>
>>3086095
Well, shit. There was actually some good stuff to be found in there.
>>
What do you mean? I get pretty bad chromatic aberration on a daily basis from my glasses. Every time I see a bright light in the corner of the lens I get awful purple fringes.
>>
>>3086068
who taughtched you how to spoke?
>>
Look at an LED or laser source (safely) in the near-UV wavelengths. You'll notice that it's blurry
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.