[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, In the preparation of the shooting of a short film, we will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: red scarlette.png (263KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
red scarlette.png
263KB, 600x600px
Hi,
In the preparation of the shooting of a short film, we will shoot in Red Scarlett. I have found that on outdoor testing, the image grows much green. Would you enlighten me to filter all that green?
>>
>>3079349
put a red and blue filter on it duh.
just get a sony if you're too dumb.
>>
>>3079349
>40k camera
>doesn't know the absolute basics

Lol, just get a real videographer noob.
>>
While usually not the right aporoach, you're shooting on a RED so just fix it in post when you color grade it
>>
File: IMG_5500.jpg (92KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5500.jpg
92KB, 500x581px
>>3079349
>what is white balance
Sell the Scarlet or give it to someone who knows how to use it.
Even if you're renting it, it's a waste of money for your skill set.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width500
Image Height581
>>
are you shooting on Raw? which redcode are you using? if you are shooting raw set your monitor to a LUT.
>>
>Has RED camera but doesn't know how to use it
Hello Linuxtechtips
>>
>>3079349
Give it back to the man you stole it from
>>
>i have to shoot my work using an old G7 while some clueless fuck gets to use a RED
>>
>>3079350
>>3079354
>>3079369
>>3079535
>>3079539
>>3079542
guys i think it's just a troll
>>
>>3079572
Nah he's probably Linustechtips
>>
File: darkGreenSquare.gif (510B, 347x314px) Image search: [Google]
darkGreenSquare.gif
510B, 347x314px
Can't wait to see the shortfilm
>>
>>3079542
>>i have to shoot my work using an old G7 while some clueless fuck gets to use a RED

I don't know why you'd feel bad. Have you used a RED before? It's not that they're difficult to operate at all, but it's heavy, so you need serious production-grade equipment to achieve camera movements, which means you also need a small crew and to have the budget to support it. It's fantastic in a high-end production scenario, and if the agency/client isn't budgeting to use it because of MUH BRAND, you can use anything else and suffer way less. I'm actually selling my Scarlet to downgrade. There's been so many new models since my versions so no one who's hiring for "RED" wants mine and it's just a beast to use if no one cares, or I'm not getting hired for studio-esk shoots. It really depends on the kind of clients you have. It was a stupid investment on my end, either way and it makes me not want to shoot personal projects with. It's a beautiful sensor, and RedLOG is unbeatable, but most stupid fucks couldn't tell the difference between something shot on Red and something shot with Magic Lantern.

>Client hired me as camera op with my Scarlet
>Said they wanted the "Red look"
>"Oh no, we'll do all the post production"
>Corrects it so it looks like Canon 5D shit anyway.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.