[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on them? I find Tony refreshing because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
What's your opinion on them? I find Tony refreshing because he comes from a tech background and is not just a photographer who's sticking to what they've always done and never want to change what isn't broken, and he isn't afraid to criticize companies and doesn't have biases towards gear and just uses what's the best for the application. But sometimes their videos are really corny, they sometimes try too hard to be funny and the ad shilling gets a bit over the top

And Chelsea's hot I guess

What other Youtubers are your favorite?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>3077365
I'd fuck Chelsea but only if Tony is watching. he would enjoy that nonetheless.
>>
All i have to add to this thread is: Fuck off you absolute faggot.
>>
Kai mkii aka Ian wong's digital darkroom looks promising, but Warren was clearly the most talented cinematographer to graduate from drtv. Mkbhd is fun to watch, even if his content is barely a tier above Linus. Linus is something I watch for entertainment, but a lot of the videos are complete ass and look like they would've been better shot on an iPhone than their fs7
>>
what photo blogs does /p/ like? i mainly read Fstoppers and No Film School
>>
>>3077365
>And Chelsea's hot I guess

You guess
>>
Ted Forbes
>>
I do like some of the Northrup's content, but they're just so goddamn boring that sometimes it's hard to watch. And Chelsea is kinda stupid and annoying.
>>
>>3077365
They only review shit if they get it for free and/or if they fly them all expenses paid halfway across the world. It's not like they can't afford to buy stuff and return it or at least rent it.

They use dubious and obtuse science to prove a point. They also create arbitrary guidelines to judge things and point at obvious shit that retards gobble up. I remember them saying the nikon lens line-up sucked because it didn't have the specific lenses they wanted. Out of all the reasons nikon sucks they found the most retarded ones.

I don't blame them actually since they are just using youtube to promote their books. Who I blame are the brainless hordes that watch them.
>>
I wish she made videos ;_;
>>
>>3077507
>Out of all the reasons nikon sucks they found the most retarded ones.

What's retarded about them showing the Nikon 70-200mm suffers from severe focus breathing at close focus?
>>
don't have a favorite but I usually watch reviews or photo talk videos from Kai/Digital Rev, John Free, Moose Peterson, Faymus Media and sometimes Cuck Granger
>>
File: 1494449179679.jpg (63KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
1494449179679.jpg
63KB, 480x721px
Jared Polin is the best.
>>
>>3077524
It's one specific lens that does that, the second generation 2.8 VR. The third and first gen 2.8's as well as the recent 70-200 f/4 don't show it at all really.

Canon does have some really neat stuff stuff Nikon doesn't (17mm t/s comes to mind) but Nikon had that 14-24 well before Canon did. Canon finally answered with a wider lens that had a smaller max aperture and costs $1000 more for (from what I've read) pretty similar performance otherwise.
>>
>Believes pseudoscience because he prefers specs over photos
>Boring as hell presentation
>Bland nitpicking/bias

It's just kind of old after awhile, though they do have general messages as far as planning shots vs just going out and snapshitting and expecting good stuff.
>>
>>3077559
>pretty similar performance otherwise

I heard the Canon was sharper.
There are many shots you just can't get without an 11mm, however.
>>
>>3077456

>kai mkii

dont insult Ian like that hes miles ahead of Kai and his petulant gear faggotry. Kai is a camera enthusiast, an annoying one at that. Ian is a photographer and artist
>>
>>3077365
Don't really watch them, let alone most memetubers.

Ted Forbes is okay though. He probably gives the best advice when it comes to technique and other than his clickbait-type titles he's as genuine as it gets.
>>
Anyone else like Eduardo Pavez?
>>
>>3077612
My favourite
>>
File: IMG_0490.jpg (44KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0490.jpg
44KB, 450x320px
I'm going to cuck Tony.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width450
Image Height320
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3077702
Is this real
>>
>>3077786
you must be new here
>>
>>3077507
No they buy it, review it and then sell it. They have a online store.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.