[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help from you guys. I had a mental breakdown due to depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9769.jpg (100KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9769.jpg
100KB, 600x800px
I need help from you guys. I had a mental breakdown due to depression and moved away from my entire family to try to fix this by myself. I was due to go work in Saudi and my senpai was so proud, I pretended I went over there so I could fix myself. They want me to text some pics of stuff over there. My bros are pretty good at IT so I want unsourcable pics of Saudi or Arab places? Petrol stations, shop fronts etc. Anyone help?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width600
Image Height800
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
go on google street view and take screenshots, then crop out the GUI or find an option to disable it.

or just tell them the truth, because they are clearly suspicious already if they are demanding you send them photos and won't take no for an answer or accept whatever excuses you've already tried. they sound like they are worried about you and want to help you, and i can tell you from personal experience that you will feel like a massive weight has been lifted once you tell them and allow them to start helping you work through this.
>>
Your family just wants to help you. You're hurting them by lying to them. Let them help you.
>>
>>3073643
This desu
>>
Show that pussy
>>
>>3073638
sauce?
>>
File: 1476344392930.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476344392930.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>3073638
>cleavage + cat
>>
just go to the local indian restaurant and take some selfies, they wont know the difference
>>
you're the only person who can fix your problems. Lying about who you are to people is not a good way to make decisions about what kind of person you want to be.
>>
>>3073730
use your fucking eyes idiot, it's shown in the OP photo
>>
File: 1359567545358065800.jpg (58KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
1359567545358065800.jpg
58KB, 660x400px
Tell 'em you're the one on the left, they'll never know
>>
>>3073638
Kitty will not be ignored.
>>
>>3073643
this
>>
>>3074072
kek
>>
File: portrait.jpg (31KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
portrait.jpg
31KB, 500x590px
>>3073638
Where do you live? Hell just go to Dearborn Michigan because you will find all sorts of businesses with Arabic signs, and Mudslims around.
Also I do not see what you have to be depressed about, you have a cool cat.
>>
>>3074992
Depression is chemical. It's not rational.
>>
>>3074995

Which is why you should've taken Mescaline and LSD by now
>>
>reverse gis op girl, expecting it to be some random Internet chick
>it's some twitch star with 109k followers on twitter

Lmao
>>
>>3075012
>people always use actual picture of themselves when posting about their life problems
>>
>>3075021

That's not what I was implying, retard.
>>
Bangs are nice
tittywindow is a nice touch
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.