[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>incredible design by an actual artist >state of the art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: geniuscreation.jpg (207KB, 818x521px) Image search: [Google]
geniuscreation.jpg
207KB, 818x521px
>incredible design by an actual artist
>state of the art digital sensor
>futuristic ergonomics
>only ho-hum sales
what the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>eyesore
>mirrorless

It should be illegal to sell these.
>>
File: reg.jpg (55KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
reg.jpg
55KB, 640x629px
>>
>>3069585
Low quality bait
>>
>>3069585
>small DSLR sized
>doesn't even have a mirror and separate AF sensor to justify it
>Sony style "twiddle unmarked dials until picture looks okay in LCD" controls
>>
honestly if it wasn't as fat and sold with a 28ish-mm pancake it'd be legendary
>>
almost bought it. almost bought the Sigma DP2 too. i like weirdo cameras.
>>
>unnecessarily bulky
>no viewfinder
>awkward grip
>looks like a toy
yeah
>>
>>3069750
>looks like a toy

Seems to work for sony
>>
>>3069753
Unlike Sony, this camera can actually take a decent photo
>>
>>3069585
is it cheap yet?
>>
>>3069748
So a GR then?
>>
It had ergonomics that made Sony's NEX seem like a feat of design brilliance, and it lacked a view finder like the NEX. Cool camera and I considered one for a while when they were still new, but it was a swing and a miss for Pentax.
>>
>>3069585
A Nikon d3300 and pancake lens would be smaller, lighter, and have dslr benefits. What was the point of this ring mirrorless?
>>
>most pentax lenses are shit
well who woulda thunk
>>
>>3069814
What's the point of a DSLR at all?
>>
>>3069585
I've wanted one since it came out. I think it's beautiful. Holding it is a pain and this coming from someone who uses metal SLRs with no grips.
>>
Because its a Pentax. They have a history (long before the Hoya and Ricoh buyout rescues) of making ONE absolutely fantastic camera .. every 15 years. The Spotmatic - groundbreaking, the LX was the Rolls-Royce of manual film cameras. Later on the Z-1/PZ-1 was a 'better' AF cam, but with digital they lost the plot much like Kodak did. Their new masters are trying desperately to generate a new folowing by hiring a great designer, etc. Too late - Canon, Nikon, Sony - they own this digital photography thing. Even Panasonic (pals with Leica) are streets ahead. Pentax, sadly, area piece of history. I still hold on dearly to my LX and a few SMC lenses - the best glass of their day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.